剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I knew you'd find it.
就知道你能找到
Where do we make the exchange?
在哪交换
The drinking fountain at the northeast corner
一小时后在华盛顿广场公园
of Washington Square Park. One hour.
东北角的自动饮水器见
I get the stone, you get the antidote,
我拿钻石 你拿解药
and Mozzie will live to pontificate another day.
蚊子又可以自以为是地活下去了
All right, I'm leaving now.
好 我现在出发
And, Neal, if there's any tricks--
尼尔 如果你搞鬼
If I spot one FBI agent, and you know I will--
如果我看到一个联调局探员 你知道我能看到的
I disappear, and your friend will have a slow, painful death.
我就会消失 你的朋友就会缓慢而痛苦地死去
Can't wait to see you.
等不及要见你咯
What are you doing? Getting backup units ready.
你干什么 叫支援人员做好准备
We can't take that risk.
我们不能冒这个险
It's a simple exchange.
就是简单的交换
We give her the diamond,
我们给她钻石
she gives us the antidote.
她给我们解药
What makes you think she'll keep her promise?
你凭什么认为她会信守诺言
Because she won't do anything to hurt me.
因为她不会做出伤害我的事
That includes letting Moz die.
那包括让蚊子死
As long as we have the diamond, we have control.
只要钻石在我们手上 我们就握有控制权
With criminals, control is everything.
对待罪犯 控制权最重要
I know the buyer she'll contact.
我知道她会联♥系♥哪个买♥♥家
I can find her.
我能找到她
You're an expert at being a criminal,
你是犯罪好手
and I'm an expert at catching them.
而我是逮捕罪犯的好手
We can save Mozzie
我们可以拯救蚊子
and put her back where she belongs.
同时将她关进牢里
This is Agent Peter Burke. I'm calling in a tactical alert.
我是彼得·博尔克探员 我要报告战略预警
Escaped prisoner Rebecca Lowe will be
逃犯丽贝卡·洛维一小时后
at Washington Square Park in one hour.
将会出现在华盛顿广场公园
Set up an invisible perimeter two blocks from the park.
以公园为中心 两街区内低调戒♥严♥
I want spotters on every roof.
每座屋顶都安排人盯梢
Wait. But no one enters the park.
等下 但所有人不得进入公园
No one. You got that?
所有人都不行 明白吗
It's too easy. Tell them I'm on my way.
太简单了 跟他们说我马上就到
Rebecca's smarter than this.
丽贝卡没这么笨
She has to have another plan.
她一定还有其它计划
Right again, Neal.
又说对了 尼尔
Hands where I can see 'em, Agent Burke.
双手举到我能看到的地方 博尔克探员
You too, Neal. Hands up.
你也是 尼尔 双手举起来
Move it, Burke. Keep going.
【动起来 博尔克 继续走
Caught you with your guard down.
在你松懈时逮到你了
Not the first time.
又不是第一次了
Nice haircut, by the way.
话说 发型不错
Ah, it's the real me.
这才是真正的我
Give me your gun, Agent Burke.
把枪给我 博尔克探员
Slowly.
慢一点
Okay, no problem.
好 没问题
You can always count on love to cloud your critical thinking.
爱总能影响批判思考能力
First with me, then with Mozzie.
一开始是我 接着又是蚊子
I doubt you could relate.
很怀疑你是否一样
You'd be surprised.
你绝对料想不到
Peter, don't.
彼得 别
Play nice, Agent Burke.
悠着点 博尔克探员
Killing feds does not keep me up at night.
杀死联调局的人可不会让我辗转难眠
Just give it to her.
把枪给她吧
It's sweet how much Neal cares
尼尔这么关心逮捕他的人
about the man who shackled him.
可真是贴心呢
Now your phones, both of them.
你俩的电♥话♥都拿来
Now, are we carrying backup, Agent Burke?
还有备用的工具吗 博尔克探员
Show me the diamond.
钻石让我看看
Spectacular.
好极了
I held up my end of the bargain.
我已经履行了协议条件
Now tell me the antidote. I will. I promise.
告诉我解药是什么 我会的 我保证
As soon as I'm safely out of the city.
只要等我安全离开这座城市
That wasn't the deal. It is now.
协议不是这么说的 现在是了
Let's go.
走吧
In you go, Burke.
进去吧 博尔克
Ah, one last thing.
最后一件事
Now I know what people mean when they say
现在我终于知道什么叫
their skin is crawling.
鸡皮疙瘩掉一地了
Never bothered you before.
你以前可不觉得难受
You're the boy scout of con men.
你是骗子中的战斗机
Always prepared.
永远有所准备
Go. Get in.
进去吧
We can't stop you now.
我们现在阻止不了你了
Just tell us the antidote.
告诉我们解药是什么
One mistake I'll never make again is underestimating you.
我绝不会再犯的一个错误就是低估你
Bye, Neal.
再见了 尼尔
Could have had a hell of a time.
我们本可以好好享受的
Ricinus communis.
蓖麻
Ricin is produced from its beans.
蓖麻毒素就是从它的籽里提取出来的
Very deadly.
极致命
Based on the footprints, it looks like she spent
从脚印看来 她好像花了点时间
some time with this plant.
在这株植物上
This could be it, unless she thinks
可能是这株 除非她认为
we're dumb enough to follow them here.
我们太蠢 不会追踪到她
Yeah, that's what's bothering me.
我就这么想
A lot of footprints around this one.
这株植物边上有很多脚印
Yeah, but none over there.
但这里却完全没有
And it looks like the dirt was brushed over.
看起来好像刻意清扫过一样
Atropos belladonna.
颠茄
Commonly known as deadly nightshade.
也就是通常所说的毒茄
So it's definitely poisonous?
这东西肯定有毒吗
As little as two berries or one leaf can kill a grown man.
两粒浆果或一片叶子就能毒死一名成年人
Rebecca was trained by MI5, but we learned
丽贝卡受训于军情五处 但我们
from someone far sneakier. Caffrey.
受教于更狡猾的人 卡夫瑞
It's a misdirect. She was trying to lead us
这是声东击西 她想把我们
towards those plants and away from this one.
引向那些植物 而忽略这一株
Things are getting really bad.
他的情况越来越糟糕了
He thinks he's someone named marquis de Grouchy,
他以为自己叫什么格鲁希侯爵
and he's talking to Napoleon.
在和拿破仑说话
Actually, that's the name
实际上 那是滑铁卢战役时期
of Napoleon's top general at Waterloo.
拿破仑任命的元帅
We think she gave Mozzie Atropos belladonna.
我们觉得她给蚊子注射的是颠茄素
Tell the doctor to give him a drug called physostigmine.
让医生给他吃一种叫毒扁豆碱的药
Physostigmine?
毒扁豆碱
Are you positive? No.
你们确定吗 不确定
But it's our best shot.
只能在此一搏了
They said to give him a drug, physostigmine, now. Right now.
他们说马上给他吃一种叫毒扁豆碱的药
That's for belladonna poisoning.
那是用于化解颠茄素中毒的
We haven't got the results from the test back yet.
测试结果还没有出来
Doctor, please.
医生 拜托你了
The side effects could be serious--
这药可能会有很大的副作用
seizures, irregular heart rhythms,
痉挛 心律不齐
even epilepsy.
甚至癫痫
I'm not giving it until the tests come back.
测试结果出来前我是不会乱用药的
It might be too late. I'll tell them to rush
那时可能已经晚了 我会让他们
the tests on belladonna.
先检验是否为颠茄素中毒
He could be dead by then!
到那时他可能都死了
Give it to him! Give it to him now!
给他用药啊 立刻用药
Prepare 50 milligrams of physostigmine,
准备50毫克毒扁豆碱
but have injections of lorazepam
另外随时准备注射镇定剂
and epinephrine standing by
和肾上腺素
in case he has a bad reaction.
以防他发生什么不良反应
Merci.
谢谢[法语]
I've seen you slip out of handcuffs
我见过你空手
in less than a minute with nothing.
不到一分钟就能摆脱一个手铐
Right. When they're on my wrists.
是啊 前提是它们是铐在我手腕上的
There's an old escape artist trick
我在被铐上手铐时
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表