剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, too much herbal tea.
花草茶喝太多了
You choose a target?
你选定目标了
Well, I'm digging through the greytrade files,
我查了下灰易网的档案
and I settle on this one: little star merchandise.
选定了这个 小星星货品店
Little star? Yeah. You know it?
小星星 对 你知道吗
Can't say I do.
不知道
These guys are definitely selling.
这些人绝对在做黑市买♥♥卖♥♥
Must be millions in looted art and antiquities.
肯定有价值数百万的掠夺来的艺术品和古董
Yeah, little star's our diamond in the rough here.
嗯 小星星绝对是"潜力股"
Wait, guys,
等等 伙计们
shouldn't we go after someone more dangerous?
难道我们不该去查些更危险的人吗
An arms dealer, maybe?
军♥火♥商什么的
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
This thing is right in your wheelhouse.
这可是你的拿手绝活啊
Yeah, look, they have Faberge eggs.
是啊 看 他们还有法贝热彩蛋呢
Oh, Peter, you know me so well.
彼得 你真了解我
You want little star? It's yours.
想查小星星 那就归你了
I'd give you a team...
本来该给你派一队人...
But you're already shorthanded.
但人手已经不够了
I know. I know.
我懂
It's all right, me and Neal, we can manage alone, right?
没事 我和尼尔两个人就行 对吧
Yeah. I'm sure we'll manage.
对 我俩就能搞定了
On the surface, little star is
表面上来看 小星星是个
a thriving importer of antiques and old world curio.
生意兴旺的古董及旧世界古玩进口商
But if these greytrade sales lists are legit--
可如果这些灰易网销♥售♥清单可信的话...
he's selling a lot more than trinkets and baubles.
他卖♥♥的可就不止是那些廉价小玩意儿了
He?
"他"
English doesn't have a gender-neutral singular pronoun.
英语又没有性别泛指的单数代词
You think behind those crates are
你觉得那些箱子里装的是
a 13x19-foot Jan Matejko battle scape,
一幅13X19英尺扬·马泰伊科的战争画作
A Bohemian crystal chandelier,
一个波西米亚的水晶枝形吊灯
and a "Strongbox of Portuguese dobrao"?
和一个"装有葡萄牙多布腊金币的保险箱"
And two imperial Faberge eggs.
和两颗皇家法贝热彩蛋
Where do you even find these things?
这些珍品到底从哪儿找来的
Europe in the '40s.
40年代的欧洲
Look, if this stuff isn't in there
我说 如果东西不在里面
and we start flashing badges--
我们又把警徽亮出来了
Yeah, we're gonna spook 'em. Yeah.
我们会打草惊蛇 对啊
What are you thinking?
你怎么看
I go in as a designer,
我装成一个设计师进去
argue that I had an appointment.
就说我是有预约的
I'll check the place out
他们推销商品的时候
while they're showing off the wares.
我就顺势查看下那地方
What am I doing?
那我♥干♥什么
Peter wouldn't have passed for a designer,
彼得装成设计师的话绝对没戏
but you actually could.
不过你倒是可以
We could be associates.
就说我们是合伙人
Great.
好
Assuming you can speak from a place of education
你可以针对伊♥斯♥兰♥教
on Islamic influence in silk road ceramics.
对丝绸之路中制陶术的影响侃侃而谈吗
Silk road.
丝绸之路
Don't worry about it.
算了
How about I go in first,
不如我先进去
and I'll pull you in once I've checked the place out
等我查明那地方是否在做非法勾当的时候
and confirmed it's legit?
我再叫你进去
Okay. All right.
行 那好
Neal, be careful.
尼尔 小心点
This is not an arms dealer,
虽然不是什么军♥火♥商
but we still don't know who we're up against, right?
可我们还是不知道要对付何种角色 对吧
Right.
是啦
Hey, we gotta get you out of here.
喂 你得赶紧离开
Neal, I repurposed a uv inductor
尼尔 我从日光浴床上
from a tanning bed.
拆了个紫外线电感器来用
Perfect radiation. Bye-bye, victory bonds.
理想的辐射量 再见啦 胜利债券
Shouldn't you be at work? I am at work.
你不是应该在工作吗 我是在工作
My new handler is looking for the proprietor
我的新监管人在找
of little star merchandise.
小星星货品店的店主
Oh, the Persian rug sale.
那桩波斯地毯生意
No, Moz, he's here to arrest you.
不 蚊子 他是来逮捕你的
You don't have a contingency plan?
你居然没有应急方案
I have contingency plans.
我有好几个应急方案
What do you think I'm doing?
不然你觉得我在干嘛
I don't know, some last-minute filing?
不知道 临阵归档什么的
How could you bring him here?
你怎么能带他来这里
I didn't bring anyone here.
不是我带来的
The bureau cracked Greytrade.
局里破解了灰易网
I knew when those pencil necks
大学里那些书呆子
at UCLA invented the internet
发明网络的时候我就知道
that I would end up like a trapped rat.
总有一天我会成瓮中之鳖
Mozzie, I'm gonna get you out of here,
蚊子 我一定会帮你逃出去
but I need you to breathe.
但你得先冷静一下
I can't breathe.
我冷静不了
I refuse to breathe.
也不想冷静
I am enacting the Roanoke praxis.
我要上演罗阿诺克实践了
What's the Roanoke praxis?
罗阿诺克实践是什么
My ultimate disappearing act.
我的终极消失大♥法♥
Are those My teeth, yes.
那些是... 对 我的牙
how did you-- actually, no.
你怎么... 算了
I don't wanna know.
我一点都不想知道
Why are your teeth in a plastic bottle?
为什么你的牙在塑料瓶里
Oh, my god, it burns!
我的天啊 烧着啦
They have to find something in the fire.
得让他们在火灾里找到点东西
Watch this.
看好了
Are you crazy?
你疯了啊
This is awesome.
太棒了
What are you doing?
你干什么啊
I'm cancelling the Roanoke praxis.
我要取消你的罗阿诺克实践
What the hell?
怎么回事
Does your other contingency plan
你其他的应急方案里
involve burning anything down?
也包括纵火吗
Not as such.
没有类似的
Then we're going with that one.
那就用那种方案
Now, gather up your teeth, and get out.
快把你的牙收好 然后出去
And leave the tomatoes.
放下西红柿
Hey, it says "By appointment only."
喂 上面写了"请先预约"
Can you read? You hear the fire alarm?
你不认字吗 听见火警了吗
I'm a federal agent. I'm coming in.
我是联邦探员 我有权进来
What the hell, Neal? Maybe I got made.
怎么回事 尼尔 也许我穿帮了
Can you cut that off, please?
能麻烦你把警报关了吗
Now, I'm under the impression that Neal Caffrey
我还以为尼尔·卡夫瑞
doesn't get made.
从不会失手呢
If you had something to do with this, Neal, I swear--
如果你跟这件事有关 尼尔 我发誓...
Look, I can assure you, blaring alarms are not my style.
听着 我向你保证 引发警报不是我的风格
Hey. Stop!
站住
Persian rug sale? Get your hands up.
波斯地毯生意吗 举起手来
You're not going anywhere.
站在那不许动
Oh, tell that to Emile Berliner.
和埃米尔·柏林说去吧
Man, he's fast.
他跑得可真快
Wouldn't have thought the little guy had it in him.
想不到这小个子有这样的速度
Should we split up? No, no, no.
要分头追吗 不 不用了
He's gone.
他跑了
Any idea who Emile Berliner is?
知道埃米尔·柏林是谁吗
Couldn't even venture a guess.
完全不知道
He was just burning documents in here.
他刚在这烧毁文件
We had our chance, and we missed him.
我们原本有机会的 却让他跑掉了
Not necessarily.
没关系的
Anything?
有什么发现吗
There's life, but not much.
还有救 不过可能性不大
Do you think we'll be able to--
你认为我们能...
Oh, I doubt it.
估计不行
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表