剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I knew he wouldn't wanna wait.
我就知道他等不及
He had to check on his money.
他得查收他的钱
There's only one computer logging in to that account at the moment,
现在只有一台电脑登陆账户
And it's right here in New York.
而且就在纽约市
We got him. Downtown brooklyn.
找到了 就在布鲁克林市中心
Assemble a team and move out.
集结人员出发
The FBI's on the way.
联调局正在赶来
Never my favorite words.
我一直不喜欢这句话
If they grab Hagen,
如果他们抓住了哈根
I may never see her again, Moz.
我可能再也见不到她了 蚊子
There's gotta be a play here.
肯定有别的办法的
I think I just found it.
我想我有办法了
All right, take a look at the pages,
认真看每一页
a good look.
仔仔细细地看
Rain man it.
一定要记牢
I got it. You got it?
搞定 记住了吗
Yeah. Good.
没错 很好
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Take one more step and I drop it.
再靠近一步 我就把打火机扔下去
You're bluffing.
你在吓唬我
You drop that light, and she's as good as gone.
你敢点火 她就没命了
Yeah, so is the Codex.
那法典也没了
It's your choice: you release Rebecca
决定权在你 要么你放了丽贝卡
or watch everything you work for go up in smoke.
要么看着这一切付诸一炬
What's gonna be?
你选哪个呢
We need to talk about this.
我们得谈谈
You have five seconds to decide how important this message is.
你有五秒钟考虑这些线索的重要性
We may have forgotten to mention
忘了告诉你
that the FBI is en route.
联调局正在赶来
You are... A particular kind of bastard?
你真是... 彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥吗
Yeah, I heard that one before.
没错 我听过这评价
Three seconds.
三秒
Two seconds. Stop.
两秒 住手
One!
一
Call whoever you need to call, and make it fast.
通知你的同伙 赶紧的
I want her out of there.
我希望她离开那儿
Let her go.
放她走
Put her on the line.
让她接电♥话♥
Give her the phone.
把电♥话♥给她
Rebecca? I'm here, Neal.
丽贝卡 是我 尼尔
All right, listen to me. Wherever you are, you run.
听我说 不管你在哪 跑就是了
Get to a populated area. You understand?
跑到人多的地方去 懂吗
I'm -- I'm going.
我 我这就去
Just keep moving and stay on the line, okay?
别停步 也别挂电♥话♥ 好吗
Okay. all right.
好的 行了
Satisfied?
满意了吗
Not quite.
不是特别满意
Here's a striking image for you.
送你个引人注目的画面
Back exit.
后门
We can cut over to six, hit the bridge.
我们从第六大街抄近路到大桥
This time of day, we can be there 10, 15 minutes tops.
这个时间 最多十到十五分钟就能到
NYPD can get there faster.
纽约警♥察♥可以比我们更快赶到
Already coordinated. We'll have their eyes.
已经联络他们了 他们会盯着的
But the arrest belongs to us.
但拘捕还是我们来
I'm not letting Hagen get away
我决不允许哈根
with another technicality.
被其他部门带走
So I'm assuming you don't wanna tell Caffrey.
我猜 你不打算告诉卡夫瑞
He'll know when he needs to know.
需要让他知道的时候 他自然会知道
In the meantime, have someone from the Bureau pull his tracking data.
与此同时 让局里的人调出他的追踪数据
All right, you think he's up to something?
好吧 你觉得他在搞动作
Told him to go home. Wanna make sure he did.
我让他回家 只想确认他回去了
Rebecca, where are you?
丽贝卡 你在哪
I think I'm somewhere in Brooklyn.
我觉得我在布鲁克林的什么地方
Neal, we have to go now.
尼尔 我们得快走
All right, hold on. You have it, right?
好 等一下 你没忘 对吗
Every symbol safely stored here.
每一个符号♥都安全地存在这儿了
I am the Codex now.
现在我就是法典
I need you to get a safe house ready.
我需要你准备好安全屋
We need a secure place to hole up
我们需要一个保险的地方藏身
in case Hagen comes after us.
以防哈根追随而至
And you? Just call me when you're done.
你呢 办好之后给我打电♥话♥就行
All right, I'm still here.
好了 我回来了
I'm still with you.
我在听电♥话♥了
Is anyone following you?
有人跟踪你吗
I'm not sure. Maybe. I don't know.
我不确定 也许有 不知道
I'm not hanging up until I know you're safe.
确认你安全之前我不会挂电♥话♥
I'll only feel safe when I'm with you.
只有在你身边我才会觉得安全
All right, what are your cross streets?
好的 你在哪个十字路口
What do you see? Uh, Kent and Flushing?
能看到什么 康德街和法拉盛街
Neal, I'm scared.
尼尔 我好怕
I'm on Taylor right near the park.
我在公园旁边的泰勒街
I'm coming to you.
我正向你走呢
I'm passing Hall street.
我走过霍尔街了
Do you see anyone behind you?
你看到有谁跟踪吗
Lots of people. I-I don't know.
有很多人 我...我不知道
All right, I'm almost at Flushing.
好的 我马上要到法拉盛街了
All right, I'm turning toward you now.
我转弯向你过来了
I'm still here.
我还在听电♥话♥
I'm still here too.
我也在听
Thank god. It's okay.
谢天谢地 没事了
It's okay. I'm still here.
没事了 有我呢
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
You sure? Yeah.
确定吗 确定
Agent Burke, is your team ready?
我是博尔克探员 你的队伍就绪了吗
Yes, sir. I'll take point.
是的 长官 我来领头
Let's move in.
我们进去吧
That's a go.
行动
FBI.
联邦调查局
Hands where I can see them.
举起双手
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
We have so much to discuss.
我们有很多事要讨论
Are you sure it's safe to be here?
你确定这里安全吗
It's only temporary.
这只是临时的
Moz is gonna find a safe place for you to stay
蚊子会给你找到安全的地方
until this whole thing blows over.
直到整件事结束
Rebecca, it's time to end this.
丽贝卡 不能再这么下去了
What? You mean tell the FBI? Yeah.
什么 你是说FBI坦白 对
No. No way.
不 没门
You'll get into trouble.
你会有麻烦的
Look, we started this together.
这件事是我们一起搞出来的
And now, you wanna finish it?
那现在你愿不愿意结束它
Tell me what you found.
告诉我你们发现了什么
Well, all the pages held hidden symbols,
每张纸上都有隐藏符号♥
symbols that added up to some kind of message,
有着某种附属信息的符号♥
culminating with a picture of an idol.
以一尊神像为结束
Describe the idol.
形容一下神像
It was Hindu, female.
是印度教的 女性
Did she have a crown? Yeah.
她戴王冠了吗 戴了
What are you thinkin'?
你想到什么了
Is this what you saw? Yes.
你看到的是这个吗 就是这个
This is the idol of Sita, deity of wealth.
这是茜塔的神像 财富之神
It was created centuries ago. I've heard about it.
几个世纪前诞生的 我听说过
The idol had eyes made out of rare diamonds.
神像的眼睛是稀有钻石做的
But over the years, the idol vanished.
但时间流逝 神像也不知去向了
And only one of the diamonds was ever recovered.
而只有一块钻石被找到了
A stone which is now sitting in the Smithsonian.
现在正存放在史密森尼
The hope diamond.
希望之钻
We're looking for its twin.
我们找的是它的双生钻
The other eye, the other diamond,
另一只眼睛 另一颗钻石
it could be right here in New York.
也许就在这 在纽约
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表