剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
And why else wouldn't you want me
还有 你为什么不愿意
to go with you to talk to Dekker?
我跟你一起去见德克尔
I told you he would spook,
我跟你说了你会吓跑他
and look what happened.
事实证明的确如此
Yeah, Jones. What do you have?
琼斯 有什么情况吗
7:30, like you said.
说好的七点半整
No sign of Dekker.
德克尔没有出现
Great. Bring him in.
很好 把他带回去
I want him to sweat.
我要让他紧张到冒汗
No, Peter.
不 彼得
I said, "no sign of Dekker."
我说的是 "德克尔没有出现"
I want him ready to sing when I get there.
我到的时候希望他已经准备好招供了
You got it.
没问题
Dekker.
德克尔
You got him? What'd I tell you?
你抓到他了 我怎么跟你说的
Criminals always mess up.
罪犯总会把事情搞砸的
Come on.
走吧
Time to find out who has those gold coins.
是时候找出是谁拿了金币
Neal?
尼尔
Let's go.
咱们走
We can't.
不能去
Because you stole them.
因为是你偷的
It's not what you think.
事情不是你想的那样
Neal, you impersonated a fireman,
尼尔 你装成一个消防员
and you robbed a vault under my watch.
在我眼皮子底下洗劫了那个保险库
I can explain, all right?
我可以解释 好吗
Don't! Don't you dare try to justify what you did!
别 不要试图为自己辩解
I put myself out on the line for you, all the time!
我一直在为你承担各种风险
I helped your father.
我帮了你父亲
I was charged for murder because of it.
还因此而被指控谋杀
Will you please I nearly lost everything
你能不能... 我几乎失去一切
I did it for you!
我做这事都是为了你
What are you talkin' about?
你在说什么
To make sure Dawson would authenticate the confession.
为了确保道森能认可那段招供录音
My prosecutor?
我的起诉人
He took a bribe.
他接受了贿赂
You couldn't find James, could you?
你根本就没找到詹姆斯 是吧
I tried.
我尽力了
So you forged his voice,
所以你伪造了他的声音
and I was cleared on false evidence.
我是通过假证据被无罪释放的
Look, even if you were found innocent,
即使能证明你是清白的
indictment would have ended your career at the FBI
一场起诉会永远终止你的联邦调查员事业
because of me.
而这都是因为我
Because of my father.
因为我父亲
I couldn't let that happen to you.
我不能让这种事发生
Neal, do you realize what you have done?
尼尔 你知道自己干了什么吗
Yeah.
知道
I made sure justice was served.
我这是在伸张正义
No.
不
That's what I do.
那是我的工作
Put out your hands.
把手伸出来
I have to arrest you.
我必须得逮捕你
I'll do the time,
我可以去蹲监狱
but you think about it, Peter,
但是你仔细想想 彼得
what this will do to your life,
这会对你的生活 对伊丽莎白
to Elizabeth.
产生什么影响
I did the right thing.
我做得没错
None of this is right.
所有事都是错的
Okay, so you just, uh, left Neal at his apartment?
所以你就把尼尔留在他的公♥寓♥了
He's not goin' anywhere.
他哪儿也不会去
If I book him, this all goes on record.
如果我拘押了他 这事会留档的
I just needed to talk to you first because--
我只是想先和你谈谈 因为...
Because what?
因为什么
Because there's no way out of this.
因为这事已经没有出路了
Well, there has to be.
一定会有的
Honey, Neal committed a crime.
亲爱的 尼尔犯了罪
Dawson accepted a bribe, and I know about it.
道森收受贿赂 而我完全知情
I don't even deserve the badge to arrest them.
我甚至没资格逮捕他们
I've been promoted.
我被升职了
I'm being groomed for D.C. None of this is real.
我被培养去华盛顿高就 这些全是假的
Whoa, whoa, wait. All of this is real.
别这样 这些都是真实的
I mean, all of this is deserved.
这一切都是实至名归
Honey, you-- you turned them in.
亲爱的 是你揭发了他们的罪行
Your case is gonna be reopened.
你的案子可以被重新审理
I'll be indicted,
我会被控告的
there will be a murder trial, and I'll lose my job.
接受谋杀审判 我会失去我的工作
No, that's not justice.
不 那样并非正义
You're--you're innocent.
你是清白的
Why should we lose everything?
为什么我们要失去一切
Ah, this is all my fault.
这都是我的错
I asked Neal to do whatever he could to help you.
是我让尼尔去不惜一切去帮你
Honey, Neal broke the law. You didn't.
亲爱的 是尼尔犯了罪 不是你
I'm glad he did.
我很高兴他这么做了
I can't condone this.
我不能纵容这事
I believe in the system. Always have.
我一直相信我们的司法系统
What does it say about me if I let this go?
如果我任他们逍遥法外 怎么对得起它
It says that you're a man
它会明白你是个有毅力
who stays and fixes what's broken.
懂得亡羊补牢的人
It says you're a man who understands
它会明白你知道
the letter of the law is subjective.
法律条文是有主观因素在其中的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I swore I'd never put you through this again.
我发过誓我不会再把你牵扯进来
Are you willing to give up everything we've built?
你愿意就这么放弃我们拥有的一切吗
I need to be able to live with myself.
我得做一个对得起自己良心的人
Then do what you have to do,
那就你就放手做吧
but just be damn sure that you need to do it.
但是一定要非常肯定这是你必须做的
You were right.
你说对了
Dekker came back for the money.
德克尔回来拿钱了
He was not at all happy to see me.
他看到我可不怎么高兴
Well, I'm sure.
我敢肯定
Peter, I didn't ask him about the Welsh gold yet.
彼得 我还没问他威尔士黄金的事
Why not?
为什么不问
Well, 'cause he should get serious time
光是倒卖♥♥军♥火♥的指控
for the weapons charge.
就够审他一阵了
I mean, Dekker's cut deals before.
德克尔以前签有协议
He'll try to plead down the guns--
他会试图为买♥♥卖♥♥枪♥支♥脱罪
Yeah, we can keep the coins as leverage.
金币可以作为我们的筹码
All right.
好吧
You want me to go in there with you?
你想要我和你一起进去吗
No. You made the bust.
不用了 你进行了突击搜查
You take it.
你负责那个
All right.
好吧
You didn't have Dekker last night.
你昨晚没抓到德克尔
No, but I knew we'd get him.
没有 但我知道我们能抓到他
Misinformation.
虚报信息
It's an acceptable method of extracting a confession.
这是诱人招供的可行手段
Sometimes the ends do justify the means.
看来有时只需结果 过程是否正当并不重要
I'm gonna tell Dawson that I know he took a bribe.
我会告诉道森 我知道他受贿的事
If you I know what it means.
如果你真的... 我知道这意味着什么
You want me to go with you?
想让我陪你一起去吗
No.
不
Mr. Dawson.
道森先生
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
What brings you here?
你怎么来了
I'm investigating a federal prosecutor.
我在调查一位联邦检察官
He took a $1.8 million bribe from my criminal informant.
他从我的线人那里受贿180万美元
You can spare me the look of surprise.
那种吃惊的表情就省省吧
I don't like what you're insinuating.
我不喜欢你含沙射影
Then you're really not gonna like this.
那你就更不会喜欢这个了
I have Karl Dekker in custody,
我拘押了卡尔·德克尔
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表