剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
That's too far to carry a weapon
带着凶器走这么远
that could get her life behind bars.
面临终身监禁的风险
Mm, she wouldn't have hailed a cab--too close to the scene.
她也不敢贸然打车 离犯罪现场太近了
On the video, she was headed north.
在监控录像里 她是向北边走了
Towards her home.
朝她家的方向
Did you find any equipment that could have melted the gun down?
你在她家发现了什么设备能把枪融化掉吗
Unless you count her hot plate, no.
没有 除非你认为她的煤气炉有这本事
All right.
好吧
So either she ditched the gun in the sewer grate
就是说 她要么把枪扔进了下水道
and kept moving...
然后继续走
We checked all of them.
我们都搜查过了
Or she went home, waited for the heat to die down,
要么就是她先回家 等风头过去
then disposed of it.
再处理掉它
Eh, it could be anywhere.
那可能被扔到任何地方了
What?
怎么了
It was raining the day Siegel died, right?
西格尔被杀那天下着雨是吧
Right.
没错
What?
怎么了
What if she hid it somewhere where it would never be found?
如果她把枪藏在一个我们永远找不到的地方呢
This is dappled.
这里有斑点
The day this was set, it was raining.
浇上水泥的那天在下雨
She could've tossed the gun in here, smoothed it over,
她很可能把枪扔在这 再铺平以掩人耳目
and no one would ever know.
这样就神不知鬼不觉了
Construction should have been done months ago.
工程项目早在一个月前结束了
I never would have thought of it.
我之前从没想过这一点
Thank god for bureaucracy.
这还得多谢官僚主义
X-rays showed something metal,
X射线显示下面有金属物质
but with all that rebar in there,
但是这里全是钢筋水泥
it's hard to tell what it is. Let's hope you're right.
很难说下面是什么 希望我们是对的
Otherwise, the City's gonna be pretty pissed at you.
否则纽约市民可就要怪罪于你了
The ballistics were a match,
弹道匹配
and we found a fingerprint on one of the bullets inside.
而且我们从弹匣的子弹里找到指纹
It matched Rebecca's.
指纹是丽贝卡的
Now we just have to find her.
现在我们只需要找到她
Well, we're one step closer. One of her passports pinged.
我们又有新的进展 她的一张护照有记录在案
With who? MI5. I sent you the file.
谁提供的线索 军情五处 文件已经发给你了
MI5 is serious business. How'd she get on their radar?
牵扯到军情五处那就严重了 她是怎么被盯上的
She was one of their agents.
她曾是他们的一名探员
Her real name is Rachel Turner.
她的真名是蕾切尔·特纳
Her father was American colonel in the U.S. Army.
她的父亲曾是一名美军陆军上校
Her mother was British.
母亲是个英国人
She moved around her whole life,
她一生都在四处搬家
constantly uprooted, starting over,
经常背井离乡 开始新的生活
never learned to form attachments,
从来不懂与人建立情感
but got very good at faking them.
但却非常善于伪装
She was a perfect shot,
她曾是个优秀的探员
great at developing underground contacts.
很擅长发展地下联络
Turns out she used those contacts
结果她利用那些关系网
to sell confidential information.
出♥卖♥♥♥机密消息
That's when she went underground.
从此走上不归路
Every time they get close to her,
每次他们快抓住她了
she reinvents herself and disappears.
她就改头换面 消失无踪
Not this time.
这次她逃不掉了
You were right.
你说得没错
I'm not sure about what, but I like to hear that.
我不知道你说的是什么 说来我听听
Rebecca fell in love with me.
丽贝卡的确爱上了我
Yeah.
是啊
It should be comforting.
这样我会感到点安慰
It means what we had was somehow still real.
我们之间的感情在某种程度上依然存在
But it's not.
但不是的
I wanted it to be.
我多希望这是真的
And she's a murderer.
而她却是个杀人凶手
You didn't know who she really was.
你当时不知道她究竟是什么样的人
If I'm the only thing she's staying for,
如果我是她留在这的原因
let's use it.
那我们利用这一点
No. I'm not using you as bait.
不 我不会拿你做诱饵
You already did.
你已经这么做了
When she didn't know the truth.
那是在她不明真♥相♥的时候
Now she does, and need I remind you, she shot at you.
现在她知道了 她开枪射过你难道你忘了吗
I'm still here. Let's keep it that way.
我又没事 那就不要没事惹事
Go home, Neal.
回家吧 尼尔
I'll call you if I hear anything.
有新的消息我会通知你的
Hey, this is Rebecca.
你好 我是丽贝卡
Sorry I missed your call.
很抱歉没法接听你的电♥话♥
Leave a message.
请留言
I know you have Hagen's blackmail on me,
我知道哈根威胁我的东西在你手上
and I have something you want--
而我手上有你想要的东西
The location of the diamond.
钻石的藏身之地
Let's talk.
我们谈谈吧
This is ridiculous.
这太扯了
Indian food is traditionally enjoyed on the floor.
传统上 印度食物就应该坐在地上享用
I'm not gonna hide in my own home.
我不会连在我自己家都要躲着
You have an ex with a sniper rifle, Neal.
你有个拿着狙击步♥枪♥的前任 尼尔
Bare minimum--we have to stay low and avoid windows,
至少 我们也得放低身体 避开窗户
Which is no easy task with this open-concept design.
在这开放式设计下 这两个要求也很难做到
I offered her a trade--
我给她开了个交易
The location of the diamond
钻石的位置
in exchange for Hagen's blackmail video.
换哈根的勒索录像
We don't have the location, neal.
我们并不知道位置啊 尼尔
What we have is a nearly indecipherable equation
我们现在只有个锁在我脑子里的
locked up in the steel trap of my mind.
几乎无法破译的方程式
But she doesn't know that.
但她并不知道
Hand me the gobi. I'm stress-eating.
土豆花菜递给我 这顿饭吃得我太有压力了
It was the only way to draw her out.
这是唯一可以引蛇出洞的方法
So best-case scenario--
所以最好的情况是
You meet with her, she brings the video.
你跟她见面 她带来了录像
The Feds show up, arrest her, and find the video.
联邦探员出现 逮捕了她 然后发现录像
All the blackmail Hagen has on me is exposed,
所有哈根用来威胁我的筹码就会被发现
and I go back to jail.
接着我会回去坐牢
That's the best-case scenario.
这是最好情况了
Worst-case--she discovers I don't know the location,
最坏的情况是 她自己得出了那个位置
realizes I'm trying to pull one over on her...
意识到我是在骗她
And I find myself reciting Proust over your grave.
大结局就是我在你坟前朗诵普鲁斯特的小说
Looks like I need to find a third scenario.
看起来我需要另寻他法了
Yeah.
那可不是
Should I be brushing up on my Proust?
我是不是该温习一下普鲁斯特小说了
No F.B.I outside?
外面没联调局的人吗
You know I don't want the bureau
你知道我不想让局里
to get ahold of that video.
拿到那个录像
Regardless, as long as you're on that anklet,
即便如此 只要你还带着脚环
I'd rather not linger.
我就不想久待
Where's my diamond? Location's in here.
钻石在哪儿 位置就写在上面
Your turn.
该你了
Giving up millions and millions of dollars
能为了这么个录像
for this one little video.
放弃亿万财富
You must really want it.
你肯定很想要这个录像
Looks like we both got what we wanted.
看来我们各取所需了
Come with me. Let's get the diamond together.
跟我走吧 我们一起得到钻石
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那样做
Because you want to be with me,
因为你想跟我在一起
and you know I want the same thing.
而且你知道我也是这么想的
I know you want that diamond.
我知道你想得到钻石
It stopped being just about the diamond a long time ago.
这件事情早就不这么简单了
We can have everything we want.
我们可以坐拥一切
There's nothing in our way anymore.
任何事情都不会让我们分开了
Except that I can't possibly believe you.
除了我是不可能相信你的
Take it.
拿走吧
I don't care anymore.
我不在乎了
Just come with me.
跟我一起走吧
The F.B.I is on the way.
联邦局正在赶来的路上
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表