剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Ammo disguised as seeds.
弹♥药♥伪装成了种子
Wait a minute. I know those shoes.
等一下 我认识这双鞋
Those are Mozzie's shoes.
他穿的是蚊子的鞋
How much did switching shoes with that guy cost you?
你付了多少代价让那个男的跟你换鞋
Oh, a Benjamin Franklin and exposure to athlete's foot.
花了一百美元 还有可能染上脚气
At least they're comfortable.
不过至少穿着很舒服
Yeah, well, Peter's not happy.
是吗 可是彼得很不高兴
Oh, and now I have carte blanche
不过 现在花卉市场的事
to the flower district.
由我全权处理
The universe has achieved equilibrium.
宇宙已经平衡了
The scaffolding is up?
脚手架弄好了吗
Yeah, Sanderson glass reports
对 桑德森玻璃公♥司♥
to the church at 7: 00 a.M.
在七点回复了教堂
My recon tells me
据我的线人搜集的信息
they get their caffeine fix at 9:00.
他们九点会休息 买♥♥咖啡
Yeah, well, once we're up in the scaffolding,
可是一旦上了脚手架
we're exposed.
我们就暴露了
Front and side exits are weak spots.
前门和侧门都容易被发现
We won't have long. Well, we'll figure it out.
时间很不充足 到时候再想办法吧
Look, ever since I left this morning,
我早上走了之后
I've been thinking about the window
就一直在想窗户
and the Codex and us--
法典 还有我们
Come on in.
请进
Hey, Mozzie. Good evening.
蚊子你好 晚上好
That--the sketch.
那张... 素描
It wasn't here earlier.
原来不在这里
Did you just draw that? Of course it was.
你刚刚画的吗 当然
You guys have a plan for the window.
窗户的事你们有计划
We were working on it.
还在考虑中
I-I'm gonna go, uh, soak my feet
我 我先去拿茶树油
in tea tree oil.
泡一下脚
You do that.
去吧
You were thinking? I
你想什么了 我
I was.
确实
I still am.
现在也在想
I said I understood why you need to go ahead
我原来说 我理解你为什么要一个人
on the Codex without me, but I actually don't.
去找法典 但我其实不明白
Believe me when I say
你要相信我
it's for your own good.
这是为了你好
That book brought us together.
我们是因为那本书才认识的
Things are getting exciting.
事情越来越有趣了
I want to be part of it.
我也想参与
I want to be part of this part of your life.
我希望能参与你的生活
Mozzie and I are stealing the stained glass.
我跟蚊子要去偷那扇彩绘玻璃窗
It's a crime.
这是犯法
You're not a criminal,
你不是罪犯
and I don't want to turn you into one.
我也不希望你变成罪犯
The only reason I know that
要不是我发现了那张图纸
is because I found the schematic.
你肯定不会告诉我
I was gonna share the window with you once I had it.
一旦拿到那扇窗 我就会跟你分享的
Neal, what was the point of all that honesty last night
尼尔 如果你还是什么都不告诉我
if you're just gonna keep secrets from me?
那昨晚的坦诚还有什么意义
I wanted you to know who I am.
当时我希望你了解真实的我
And now, I want to protect you from who I am.
而现在 我希望你别被真实的我所害
I don't need protecting.
我不需要你的保护
But I do want to know one thing.
但是我确实想知道一件事
What?
什么
Now that you have what you want,
既然你得到了你想要的
the Chapter 13, some Mosconi insight,
第十三章 莫斯科尼的一些知识
me...
还有我
Never mind.
算了
I know the answer.
我知道你的答案
You got everything you wanted. Come on.
你已经如愿以偿 别这样
It's not like that.
不像你想的那样
It feels like that.
我感觉是的
Look, um, it's gonna be dangerous in the dark
那个 晚上行动比较危险
for you and for the windows, so just be careful.
不管是你还是窗 总之小心点
It won't be dark.
不是晚上
We're stealing it tomorrow morning.
我们明天上午行动
Really?
真的吗
While the repairmen take their coffee break. But
等修理工休息去买♥♥咖啡的时候 可是
The Scream was stolen during the day, twice.
《呐喊》也是白天被窃 两次
Mona Lisa too. How long will that take?
《蒙娜丽莎》也一样 要多久
We haven't timed it out yet.
还没试过
But how do you know you'll be able
可是你们怎么能确定
to pull it off before the workers get back?
可以在工人们回来之前得手呢
Why do I feel like these are leading questions?
为什么我觉得你是在套我的话
What if you let me help?
如果我来帮忙呢
I told you I don't want you Nothing illegal.
我跟你说过了不希望你... 不犯法
I could be a lookout or a distraction,
我只是帮忙望风 转移注意力
just so that you and Mozzie have the window you need.
帮助你和蚊子拿到那扇窗
To steal the window.
我们是去偷
Admit it.
承认吧
It would help.
你需要我的帮助
It would, actually.
确实
So?
所以呢
You're in. Yeah.
那好吧 太棒了
I came so close to getting Dekker yesterday.
昨天我差那么一点就能抓到德克尔了
We seized a flower shop full of guns...
我们发现了一家装满枪的花店
But not the man behind it all.
却没抓到幕后主谋
Mm. I'm sorry, honey.
亲爱的 我很遗憾
It's probably payback for using your wife's
也许是报应吧 谁让你用你老婆那台
not-so-secret phone to track Mozzie.
"不那么私密"的手♥机♥来追踪蚊子
Mozzie, I get.
我能看穿蚊子
It's Neal and those Welsh gold coins.
只是搞不懂尼尔和那些威尔士金币
You really think he stole them?
你真觉得是他偷的吗
It would explain why they didn't want me to get to Dekker.
这样他就有理由阻止我找到德克尔了
I don't know, stealing the money
会是这样吗 偷了钱
just to take it, and then selling it to a weapons-dealing fence
只为了卖♥♥给军♥火♥贩子
just doesn't seem like Neal.
不像是尼尔会做的事
Well, a lot doesn't add up on this one.
可是这次的事也说不通
$2 million missing from the Summers investigation,
萨莫斯案上丢失的两百万美元
and that FBI pen that I found at the chiropractor's office,
我在脊椎按♥摩♥师办公室里找到的联调局专用笔
the one where Neal was.
尼尔曾去过那里
It's Dekker.
而德克尔
He's the last straw.
让我不得不怀疑
Hey. Asac Burke.
助理特工主管博尔克先生
You know, the last time you became suspicious,
上次你这么多疑
it ended up being about a woman.
结果是因为一个女人
It's never just about a woman.
永远不可能那么简单
A lovely woman,
一个很美的女人
the first one in a really long time
尼尔很久以来
that Neal's been interested in.
都没有这么动过心
He's back.
他回来了
Where?
哪里
16th and Rutherford.
16号♥街和卢瑟福街交界处
Now you know where he is.
你现在知道他在哪里了
Yeah.
是啊
All right. The window's out.
好了 那扇窗户已经被卸下来了
All we have to do is get in there,
我们要做的就是进去
lower it down--
把它放下来
And roll away with it,
然后带走它
avoiding the cameras on that stop light,
同时避开交通灯上 教堂外
that church, and that garage.
和车♥库♥外的摄像头
The city's becoming a modern-day panopticon.
这个城市简直是现代版的圆形监狱
Easy, Bentham. That's a rant for another day.
行了 边沁 以后再吐槽
There go the repairmen on their coffee break.
那些修理工去喝咖啡了
Rebecca, are you sure about this?
丽贝卡 你确定要参与吗
Yeah.
是
These are my favorites.
这是我最爱的耳环
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表