剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
All right, the book is attached to an A90 pressure plate,
书和一张A90压力板黏合在一起
so I won't be able to remove it.
因此我不能移♥动♥它
Fortunately, we only need Chapter 13.
幸好我们只需要第十三章
How frustratingly intriguing of him.
他这么做既令人好奇又令人沮丧
Well, at least we know where the chapter is.
至少我们知道那一章节在哪儿
13 gilded pages means 13 chapters.
十三张镀金的纸张代表十三个章节
Let's hope Mosconi didn't write a foreword.
但愿莫斯科尼没写前言
If all Hagen wants is the chapter,
如果哈根想要的只是那一章
then it's not about the value of the book.
那就和书籍的价值无关了
No. It's about the information on the pages.
对 而是关乎书页上的信息
Moz, you can leave those pages blank.
蚊子 这些纸张留白就好
Nobody's going to see them.
没人会去看它们的
Uh, not soon. No.
一时半会的确不会
But eventually, they will.
但最终 他们会看的
And when that day comes,
当那天到来时
my manifesto will finally get the attention it deserves.
我的宣言终将获得它应得的瞩目
Uh-huh. Do you think Zev took the bait?
是嘛 你觉得泽夫上钩了吗
I followed him this morning.
今早我跟踪了他
He's already prepping for it.
他已经着手准备了
The museum closes at 5:30.
博物馆五点二十关门
I said that I was turning off
我说我会在下午六点
the security cameras at 6:00 p.m.
关闭监控录像
And that I was breaking in 15 minutes later,
接着在十五分钟后潜入
just to be safe.
以确保安全
Which means Zev will break in at 6:00.
这意味着泽夫会在六点潜入
In reality, I'm doing all that at 5:50.
实际上 我会在五点五十分就动手
That's when you go in.
这也是你进去的时间
All right, so I got ten minutes
好吧 这么说我在泽夫到那儿之前
until Zev gets there,
有十分钟时间
I'll steal it, get out,
我会把东西偷了 带出来
and then arrest him with Siegel.
接着和西格尔一起逮捕他
We know Zev will find a way in.
泽夫有办法进去了
What's yours?
你呢
You never gave me your name.
你还没告诉过我你的名字
Didn't I?
我没告诉你吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Rebecca. Neal.
丽贝卡 尼尔
I was hoping I'd run into you.
我很希望能碰见你
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
I was also hoping I'd get here
我也很希望我能在博物馆关门前
before the museum closed, but--
赶到这儿 不过
One out of two isn't bad.
两个愿望能实现一个也不错
No. It's definitely not.
对 非常不错
I always forget to take this thing off.
我总是忘记把它取下来
I swear I think I--
我好像...
I think I even wore it to dinner last week.
我上周甚至戴着它吃了晚饭
I have something here I thought
有些事情我想
you might be able to help me out with.
你也许可以帮我解决
What is it?
什么事
Well, you tell me.
得你告诉我
How old is this?
这是什么年份的
I mean, it looks mid-Renaissance.
看起来像文艺复兴中期的
Yeah.
没错
But there's a rhythm to the language that's...
但是从语言的韵律来说
if I didn't know better,
如果不是我很了解的话
I'd say that's the president in a flying saucer.
我会说这是坐在飞碟里的总统
Okay, whoever did this is either brilliant
制♥作♥它的人要么绝顶聪明
or insane.
要么极度疯狂
Oh, my gosh, I, um--
天呐 我
I have a thing that I am late for... Yeah.
我有点事情要迟到了 好的
that now I really wish I didn't have...
真希望我没有...
I understand. But I am.
我明白 但我有
I better--
我最好
Rebecca. Yeah?
丽贝卡 什么
I need that back.
我需要你把它还我
Right. Sorry.
没错 抱歉
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Get in.
上车
Let's set up our post across the street.
我们去街对面监视
Showing up early. I like that.
来的挺早 不错
I wanted to get a quick look at the museum beforehand.
我想抓紧时间提前查看下博物馆周围情况
But you knew that from checking on my anklet.
你是查看我的脚环记录才知道我在这儿的吧
Didn't check.
不
Yet.
还没查
I was too busy apartment shopping over in the village.
我忙着在格林威治村看♥房♥♥
What'd you think?
觉得怎么样
You may be a con man,
虽然你是个骗子
but you were right about that pizza.
但是推荐的披萨味道真不赖
What'd I tell you?
我说得没错吧
So I got you something.
所以我给你带了些来
Aw, man. You didn't have to.
你不必这么客气
Thank you. I didn't get you anything.
谢谢 可我什么都没给你带
You catch me a bad guy, we'll call it even.
你帮我抓住这坏蛋 我们就扯平了
All right.
好的
Well, I have to say, the owner's box
在贵宾包厢看球赛
has officially spoiled me.
真是太享受了
That's the only way to watch a ball game from now on.
从此 我只想这么看球赛了
You and me both.
同感
Oh, really?
真的吗
I didn't think you were watching the game half the time.
我觉得你有相当长的时间都没专心看比赛
Well, all that glad-handing can be a bit distracting.
一直假惺惺地打招呼让我分心了
Wasn't what I was talking about.
我说的可不是这个
I mean, yes, Peter Burke was there watching,
虽然你人坐在那里看比赛
but it seemed like your mind was somewhere else.
心却不知道飞到哪儿去了
Could it have been a stakeout?
在想监视的事吗
I used to live for a stakeout.
我习惯于外出监视
The radio, deviled ham from my wife,
有收音机 有老婆做的辣味烤火腿三明治
good conversation,
愉快的聊天
and then arresting the bad guy.
然后逮捕坏人
And now you're stuck eating amazing food,
现在你享受着美味的食物
watching your favorite sports team
在体育馆绝佳的的位置
with the most amazing seats in the house.
看你最爱的球队的比赛
With my lovely wife.
还和我可爱的老婆一起
I was wondering if you were gonna put that part in.
我还在猜你会不会把我算上
They said I could join them.
他们说我可以跟他们一起监视
It's not that late.
现在还来得及
I mean, you definitely could.
你可以去
Or you could rip off the band-aid.
也可以干脆忍♥痛放手
Elevator buttons.
电梯按钮
Really? Wow.
真的吗
Well, someone's gotta make 'em.
总得有人制♥造♥这些
My grandfather realized that,
我祖父发现了其中的商机
created a monopoly on the business.
借此垄断了这个行业
Probably because nobody else wanted to.
可能因为没人愿意去做这行吧
Their loss, our millions.
他们的损失成就我们的财富
Why the FBI? I mean, you come from money.
为什么选择当联调局探员 你出身豪门
There are a lot of things you could've done.
你可以做很多其他的事
I grew up knowing bankers and stockbrokers,
我从小成长在充斥着银行家 股票经纪人
trust fund kids.
和信托基金的环境里
Just got to a point where I realized
让我认识到
I was surrounded with criminals,
我周围的都是些外表光鲜
only they wore suits and had great lawyers.
请得起好律师的败类
So you decided to do something about it.
所以你决定为此做点什么
Well, you could argue that the elevator button kid
你可能会辩驳说我这样的富家子弟
never really fit in.
根本不适合干这一行
This is all petty revenge.
这完全是恶意报复
Ah, okay.
好吧
I get bored easily.
我很容易对一件事产生厌倦
I like to keep things interesting.
我热衷于尝试各种有趣的事情
Yep.
是啊
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表