剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You called the feds?
你打给联邦探员了
You killed my new handler.
你杀了我的新监管人
Don't make me do this, Neal.
别逼我 尼尔
Too late.
太晚了
It's over.
一切都结束了
You're an idiot.
你太蠢了
We could have had everything.
我们本可以坐拥一切的
It wouldn't have been real. You're a con man.
你我之间从来就不是真的 你是骗子
You could have convinced yourself,
你本可以说服你自己
but instead, you choose to stay shackled.
然而 你选择继续把自己禁锢在这个脚链中
And yet, still freer than you. -
即使这样 我还是比你自♥由♥
You're always running from one identity to the next
你总是四处逃命奔波
because you can't face the truth.
因为你不能直面真♥相♥
What's that?
是什么
That you hate who you really are.
你恨真实的自己
And I can see why.
我知道原因
You know me so well,
既然你已经如此了解我了
You know I never turn up without a way out.
你就会知道我一定会留退路
Actually, there are three ways out--
事实上 你有三个选择
through the south window or one of two doors.
从南边的窗户还有两扇门逃走
You've always underestimated me.
你总是低估我
There's a fourth way.
我有第四个选择
Hold it right there!
站住
F.B.I! Stop right there! Stop right there!
联邦调查局 站住 不许动
Put your weapon on the ground!
放下武器
Now!
快
Oh, look...
看呐
Somebody already beat me to it.
有人抢先我一步了
Now you know why I didn't mention the fourth way.
这下你知道我为什么没有提到第四个选择了
Rachel Turner, you are under arrest for murder.
蕾切尔·特纳 你以谋杀罪被捕
I gave you strict instructions not to bait her.
我严格告诉过你不要拿自己当诱饵引她
It worked, didn't it?
但这办法奏效了 不是吗
How'd you know she wasn't gonna shoot you?
你怎么知道她不会冲你开枪
Rachel Turner has been officially charged
蕾切尔·特纳已经因谋杀大卫·西格尔探员
with the murder of Agent David Siegel.
被正式提起控告
I guess that's what they call closure.
我想这就是结局了
Look at it this way--
你要这么想
The next lucky woman who comes along
你的下一个女友
is gonna seem like a million bucks.
肯定会比这个更吸引人
Either that, or every relationship after this
希望如此 否则这以后的所有恋情
is gonna seem really boring.
都会非常无聊
Well, there's a lot of room between really boring
非常无聊和冲你开枪
and someone taking a shot at you.
还是有很大差距的
It takes a damn good agent to help solve his own murder.
多厉害的探员才能解决自己的谋杀案
Something else I should tell you.
还有些事我应该告诉你
I'm not sure I'm up for another surprise right now.
我不确定我现在是否能接受另一个惊喜
I don't think this will come as a huge shock to you.
我想这对你来说不会特别震惊
You're going to Washington.
你要去华盛顿了
They want me as a section chief in D.C.
他们要我去华盛顿做部门主管
Well, it's been a long time coming.
早该这样了
You deserve it.
你应得的
Uh, the job starts in two weeks.
两周后上任
Two weeks? Wow. Yeah.
两周吗 是的
Hard to imagine not working here anymore.
难以想象我以后居然不在这里工作了
Yeah. Poor Jones. What's he gonna do?
是啊 可怜的琼斯 他要怎么办呢
Well, I'm hopeful that he will keep you out of trouble.
我希望他能看住你不惹事
In light of recent events,
鉴于最近这些事
I'm not sure that's the best idea.
我不确定这是个好主意
You helped bring in Siegel's killer.
你帮我们抓住了杀害西格尔的凶手
That's the only thing you should feel responsible for.
这是你唯一需要在意的事
If anyone sees it differently, they should come talk to me.
要是有人不这么认为 让他来找我
She got what she deserved. You, my friend, did not.
她罪有应得了[如愿以偿] 而你逃脱了
Not yet...
没到时候而已
But the game's not over.
游戏还没结束
You want to go after the diamond?
你想去寻找钻石吗
Well, look on the bright side.
往好的一面看嘛
Now we don't have to split it three ways.
现在我们不用分三份了
Are you sure you're ready? There's no reason to wait.
你确定准备好了吗 没理由继续等了
Peter's on his way to D.C. Rebecca's behind bars.
彼特要去华盛顿了 丽贝卡进了监狱
Wow. It took me longer
我花了更多的时间才能放下
to get over my favorite barista moving to Brooklyn.
我最喜欢的咖啡师搬去布鲁克林这事
I'm guessing millions of dollars in treasure
我想几百万的宝藏
would have helped speed up your recovery.
会让你恢复得快一些
Considerably.
那可不
So we have an equation to solve.
我们有个公式要破解
Moz?
蚊子
I must summon the equation from the depths of my mind.
我必须要从脑海深处召唤回那个谜题
I require total silence and a sprig of rosemary.
我需要周围非常安静以及一枝迷迭香
Rosemary? It stimulates the brain.
迷迭香 这有助于刺♥激♥大脑
Well, I don't have any rosemary.
可我没有迷迭香
Then total silence will do.
那完全安静也行
I really appreciate the opportunity, Bruce.
很感谢你给我这个机会 布鲁斯
Yeah, you bet. Oh, I can't wait to get started.
当然 我已经等不及了想开工了
Bruce, I have to run. El just got home.
布鲁斯 我得挂了 小伊到家了
I appreciate you keeping an eye on her.
谢谢你对她的关照
Thanks, bye.
谢谢 再见
So good to be home.
回家真好
Good to have you home.
看到你回家真好
Really good.
真好
How's Neal doing? Pretty shook up.
尼尔怎么样了 挺受伤的
Did he learn something from it?
他学到教训了吗
Well, I'm afraid to say it, hon, but maybe.
亲爱的 我不好说 也许是的
Well, for the better? We'll see.
是好的教训吗 到时就知道了
Are we celebrating?
我们是要庆祝什么吗
Siegel's case is closed.
西格尔的案子解决了
Rebecca is behind bars,
丽贝卡也被关进了监狱
and the Burkes are going to Washington.
而且我们就要搬去华盛顿了
Is it official?
是正式决定吗
It is. I just spoke to Bruce.
是的 我刚跟布鲁斯通过电♥话♥
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
Well, this is actually perfect timing,
现在时机正好
'cause, um, I have some news of my own.
我也有事要告诉你
When we first started talking about Washington,
我们一开始商量去华盛顿的时候
I reached out to the National Gallery.
我就联♥系♥了国家美术馆
They just called me and offered me a position.
他们刚刚打给我 说可以给我一份工作
What? Fantastic.
什么 太棒了
I can't believe you didn't tell me.
你之前居然没告诉我
Well, I didn't want to get my hopes up.
因为我不想期望太高
You know, I thought it was a long shot.
我以为没什么希望
To us...
敬我们
and to our new life.
和我们的新生活
We're really doing this, aren't we?
我们真的要搬走了 是吗
Yeah, I think we are.
我想是的
You okay?
没事吧
Yeah, it's just, uh--
没事 只是
it's finally hitting me, you know.
我突然想到
we're gonna be packing up this whole house
我们很快就要把这里的一切打包
and walking out that front door.
然后走出这扇大门
Yeah.
是啊
It's gonna be tough to leave. Yeah.
离开确实令人难过 是啊
But then again, there will be a new door we can go through...
但很快 我们就会跨进新的大门
at the National Gallery.
去国家艺术馆
And the F.B.I headquarters.
还有联调局总部
To new doors.
敬新的大门
Hello? Do you accept a collect call
喂 您是否想接听一个由您付费的
from the Metropolitan Correctional Facility?
来自大都会惩戒中心的电♥话♥
Inmate... Rachel Turner.
呼叫人 蕾切尔·特纳
Do you accept a collect call
您是否想接听一个由您付费的
from the Metropolitan Correctional Facility?
来自大都会惩诫中心的电♥话♥
Inmate... Rachel turner.
呼叫人 蕾切尔·特纳
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表