剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, you had big ambitions way back then.
我是说 那时你充满雄心壮志
I expected you to be assistant director by now.
我还料想你现在已经成为助理局长了呢
I'm on a Washington track.
我走的是华盛顿路线
For the time being, I'm serving double duty.
眼下 我肩负双重职责
ASAC and Neal's handler.
助理特工主管和尼尔的监管人
I'm pretty happy doing both.
我很高兴身兼二职
Peter... What?
彼得 什么
You don't have to put up a strong front for me.
你不用在我面前强装坚强
You were the supervisor of an agent who got killed.
你手下的探员刚刚被杀
I know you're hurting.
我知道你很难过
The entire bureau is.
局里所有人都是
Yeah.
是的
It's been hard to shake it.
要忘记实在太难
I lost my partner eight years ago.
八年前 我失去了我的搭档
Still can't.
仍然不能
Cruisin' for the bad guy in a sweet ride,
开着香车追查坏蛋
just like Crockett and Tubbs.
就像克洛科特和塔布斯
I am living the dream.
我梦想成真了
Did you base your entire future on "Miami Vice"?
你是根据《迈阿密风云》来构想未来的吗
Ah, Hill Street Blues, Cagney and Lace
《希尔街的布鲁斯》 《贾克纳和蕾丝》
Any show about law enforcement.
任何跟执法有关的剧集
I had a different perspective.
我的视角跟你不一样
Let me guess, rooting for the bad guys?
让我猜猜 支持坏人
Only when they were good, Cagney.
除非他们是好人 贾克纳
We've been driving around for about three hours.
我们开车在这儿转悠快三个小时了
Where is this guy?
这家伙在哪
We were chasing a couple that robbed a bank in Pomona.
我们在追捕一对抢劫波莫纳市银行的夫妇
They split up. I followed the guy.
他们分头走了 我追踪丈夫
Earl was following the girl. She pretended to surrender.
厄尔追踪老婆 她假装投降
She shot him.
她向他开枪
Is that why you work alone?
这就是你总单独行动的原因吗
It wasn't my fault, but it still feels like it was.
不是我的错 但感觉是
Siegel used to come to my office
西格尔喜欢到我办公室
and just wanna hear about my old cases.
听我讲过去的案子
He couldn't get enough.
他总听不够
I brought him here from Chicago.
我把他从芝加哥调过来
David was my responsibility.
我对大卫负有责任
Can't protect everybody.
无法保护每个人
No.
是的
And you can't take their place.
你不能代替他们
Even though sometimes you wish you could.
尽管有时你希望你可以
Any closer to finding the killer?
有凶手的线索吗
Not yet.
还没有
Today we got a potential lead.
今天我们得到一条潜在线索
You'll find him.
你会抓住他的
Justice is not always as swift as we want it to be.
正义有时不像我们希望中来得那样快
Isn't that our guy?
那不就是我们要找的人
Yeah, he's out of his room. Now's our chance.
是的 他出门了 机会来了
What? I don't know.
怎么了 我不知道
Bad feeling.
不好的预感
I hope we don't get jacked before our perp shows up.
希望我们在找到罪犯前不会被劫车
Hold on a second.
等一下
Whoa, what are you doing?
你在干什么
You know Peter doesn't like folks touching his buttons.
你知道彼得不喜欢别人乱按他的按钮
Trying to get a better view.
我在寻找更好的视角
Looks like your hope is about to come true.
看来我们的希望就快实现了
On your left. Yeah.
你左边 是的
I need your car.
我需要你的车
Official F.B.I business. Yep.
联邦调查局执行公务 好的
Get out now! Criminal's getting away.
马上下来 罪犯逃跑了
Be cool, man! How are we gonna get our car back?
冷静 伙计 我们怎么要回车子
Real F.B.I.
真正的联邦调查局
Hands on the roof.
举起手来
What do you got?
发现什么了
I would have had you if I wore flats.
如果我我穿平底鞋 一定比你快
Well, I never knew you to make excuses before.
我以前不知道你会找借口
Okay, you won that one.
好吧 这次你赢了
Savor it, because it'll be your last.
好好品味 因为这是你最后一次胜利
Thanks for letting us in. Honeymooners, right?
谢谢你帮我们开门 度蜜月的人
Always forgetting something.
老是忘记一些东西
Si, senor.
是的 先生[西班牙语]
Come on, let's find a place to stash the gun
来吧 找个地方把枪藏起来
In case we get patted down before the buy.
以防在买♥♥卖♥♥开始前被搜身
You think he took the chip with him?
你觉得他把芯片带在身上吗
If I thought so, I would have taken him outside.
如果我这么认为 在外面就会抓住他
Then maybe he left it here.
那么他可能把它放在这儿了
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
You could have had any assignment you wanted
我们离开匡蒂科时
when we left Quantico.
你可以去任何想去的地方
Why Los Angeles?
为什么去洛杉矶
Hey, that looks familiar.
那车看起来很眼熟
Yeah.
是的
Same guys we passed on our way in.
我们进来时遇到过
They might be competitive shoppers for our chip.
也许是芯片的竞争买♥♥家
Let's find out who they are.
我们得查出他们是谁
Take a selfie like we're a couple on a date.
自♥拍♥一下 假装我们是约会的情侣
Come on, closer. We gotta sell it.
来吧 挨近一点 我们要装得像一点
Neal, you got him?
尼尔 你抓到他了
You left him bleeding on the sidewalk.
你把他丢在人行道上 鲜血直流
A bullet in his chest.
子弹击中胸部
An F.B.I agent. One of us.
一位联邦调查局探员 我们的一员
I didn't kill the dude.
我没有杀他
I pulled that badge and gun outta the trash. I swear.
我在垃圾堆里找到的警徽和枪 我发誓
You know, when a murderer swears,
你知道 当一个杀人犯发誓的时候
I tend not to believe them.
我是不会相信的
It was a Friday.
是星期五
About a month ago. When people cash their G-checks.
大概一个月以前 很多人在那天销赃
Oh, yeah?
是吗
What time of day was it?
那天的几点
Later. Almost dark.
晚些时候 天快黑了
Where were you before that? Between 3:00 and 4:00 p.m.?
那之前你在哪 下午三点到四点
I-I don't remember.
我不记得了
"I don't remember". Well, you know what?
"不记得了" 你猜怎么着
It doesn't matter because you've got the badge
这不重要 因为警徽在你手上
and you've got the gun.
枪也在你手上
And your prints are all over them.
而且上面都是你的指纹
You're going down for this.
光凭这些你就得玩儿完
Let's go.
我们走
My skin is starting to crawl. No, wait, wait.
我等不及了 不 等等
When your guy got hit, I was inside Dante's Liquor.
你们的人被枪击时 我在但丁酒吧
For an hour?
呆了一小时
Waited till it emptied out so I could rob it.
我在等人走光 然后抢劫酒吧
The place was crowded and full of cash on check day.
那里人很多 结账日有很多现金
Look, check it out.
你们去查查就知道了
The store's got cameras. They don't lie.
店里有监控摄像头 它们不会说谎
Get in there with him.
进去看着他
Head down to the liquor store. I wanna see that footage.
马上去那家酒吧 我要看监控录像
Yeah.
好的
Look, you got him to talk.
你让他招供了
Peter.
彼得
You did everything you could.
你已经尽力而为了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You're awake?
你没睡着
I always wait up for you.
我总是等你回来才睡
well, sometimes you fall asleep.
有时你睡着了
Not this time.
这次没有
Tell me all about it.
告诉我所有事
It's classified.
这是机密
Oh, come on.
行了
It's not like Jill will ever find out.
反正吉尔也发现不了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表