剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
So he...hit me.
所以他就 打我
And the next day, like nothing happened,
第二天 像什么事都没发生过一样
he asks me to marry him.
他向我求婚
What did you say?
你怎么说
If I say yes...
如果我说愿意
I'll be miserable forever.
我会痛苦一辈子
And if I say no...
而如果我说不愿意
I'm dead.
我就死定了
You're my coach.
你是我教练
You have advice?
你有什么建议
Piotr!
彼得
Sergei.
谢尔盖
I didn't expect you here so early.
没想到你这么早来
You think I could just let you coach
你认为我会在没有监视的情况下
the love of my life without a little observation?
让你指导我最爱的人吗
I'm curious to know what you think.
我很好奇你怎么看
So Katya's had trouble executing her salchow.
卡佳的后内跳做的不好
In my opinion, the problem is her center of gravity
我认为是她在用内刃
when she lands on the inside edge.
落地的时候重心不稳
Well, that would be a problem.
这是问题所在
The salchow always lands on the outside edge.
后内跳总是用外刃着地的
All she needs is a slight adjustment.
她只需要轻微的调整
The extension of her free foot on the three spin
在三圈旋转时延伸她的活动脚
tends to be a bit shallow.
这样落地会浅一点
Okay. Work your magic.
让我瞧瞧你的厉害
Now, listen, make sure
现在 你要确保
that you keep that extension long.
能够延伸得久一点
Think long.
想得久一点
Go skate. Trust yourself, all right?
开始滑 相信自己
Don't forget to keep an eye on this guy.
别忘了要紧盯这家伙
And push.
开始跳
Not bad. Not bad.
不错 不错
But not perfect either.
但也不够完美
In competition, you gotta be flawless.
比赛当中 你要做到无可挑剔
We'll keep working on it.
我们会继续进步的
Don't go easy on her. She needs to learn discipline.
别对她松懈 她要学会规矩
Sergei.
谢尔盖
I got my hockey skates in the bag.
我包里带了冰球鞋
Katya can take a break while I give you a few pointers.
让卡佳休息一下 我来指点你一二
That's why you Americans are losing your edge.
这就是为什么你们美国人越来越糟
All play and no work.
只会玩 不工作
Oh, okay. I get it, I get it.
好 我懂了 我懂了
You don't want a repeat of Miracle on Ice.
你不想冰上奇迹重新上演
The U.S. kicks Russia's ass again.
美国人又一次把俄♥国♥人打得落花流水
That's an open wound for many of my countrymen, Peter.
这是往我的同胞伤口上撒盐 彼得
Get my skates. See you on the ice.
去拿我的冰鞋 咱冰面上见
Excellent.
很好
Bingo.
找到了
Jack, that is the same line that you sold Katarina...
杰克 这和你97年在布鲁塞尔
in Brussels in '97, all right?
出♥卖♥♥♥卡特里娜时说的话一样
Hey, you. Hey, my cell phone died.
你 我的手♥机♥坏了
All right? Can--do you mind?
你介意吗
Hey, pal, listen, I'm jetlagged, all right?
伙计 听着 我现在在倒时差
So let's close this out,
所以我们尽快搞定吧
or I'm gonna have to call your competition.
否则我就要联♥系♥你的竞争对手了
Out. Now.
出去 马上
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
It's a deal memo for Katya.
这是给卡佳的协议备忘录
A generous salary, bonuses and bumps,
优厚的薪水 奖金还有提薪
travel, food, lodging, wardrobe.
旅行 食物 住宿 服装
Now, get lost.
滚出去
Or you can explain to Sergei
或者你去向谢尔盖解释
why Katya will be crying into her sequins all night.
为何卡佳会整晚以泪洗面
Yeah, I'm back. Sorry.
是的 我在 很抱歉
Hold on, Jack.
等等 杰克
Two minutes. I come back, you be gone.
两分钟后我再回来 你最好滚蛋了
All right.
好的
Yeah. Yeah, I'm still here.
是的 我还在听
Just, uh, cleaning my ears out from all the manure.
我正在清理我耳朵里的脏东西
You've been shoveling against them for the last ten minutes.
过去的十分钟里你都在说废话
Oh, it's nice showing you how it's done.
让你瞧瞧我的厉害
Four out of five, peter.
五个进了四个 彼得
I wish you good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
Keep your eye on the puck.
眼睛盯着冰球
That's one.
那是第一个
Not too bad.
还不错
But we're playing best of three.
但是我们三局两胜
Oh, let's make it best of five.
五局三胜如何
Vanya.
万尼亚
Seryozha.
谢尔盖
What the hell was that?
你这是干什么
That one got away.
那球打偏了
You know what? You're a crazy person.
你是个疯子你知道吗
But I like that.
但是我喜欢
I'll finish with you tomorrow.
明天再继续和你较量
I have business to take care of.
我还有事要处理
Ivan made bail.
伊万被保释了
Why wasn't I told about this?
为什么没人告诉我
The court dropped the ball.
法庭弄错了
Someone didn't get the memo
有人没接到通知
that we've got an open investigation.
我们正在进行一项调查
By the way, Gretzky,
顺便问一句 格雷茨基
did you mean for the puck to hit the wall,
那发冰球 你原本就想打保护墙
or were you trying to hit Sergei and missed?
还是想打谢尔盖但打偏了
You should come to the firing range.
你应该走近点
Trust me. He never misses.
相信我 他从不失手
Thank you.
谢谢
The names on the printout Neal grabbed,
尼克拿到的资料上的名字
match fugitives on the Russian intel watch list.
和俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部门逃犯监察名单相符
Calls between the ice rink and Moscow,
上周 冰场和莫斯科之间的通话
shot up in the past week.
全都停止了
Looks like Sergei's bringing in new recruits.
看来谢尔盖召集了新成员
They'll be untraceable,
一旦他们用新身份出关
the minute they get through customs with new identities.
我们就再也追踪不到了
Yes?
进来
So if we don't crack Sergei's network soon,
所以如果我们不尽快捣毁谢尔盖的网络
a bunch of hardened Russian criminals
一群残忍♥的俄♥罗♥斯♥罪犯
will go into the wind on U.S. soil.
就要席卷美国了
Seems like enough of them already have.
恐怕有不少人已经到了
Come on.
跟我来
Ivan was pulled out of the east river this morning by NYPD.
今天早上纽约警局从东河打捞起了伊万
They didn't trust him not to talk.
他们这是杀人灭口
Russian intelligence agreed
俄♥国♥情报部门同意
to extradite all of Sergei's men who were already in New York.
把在纽约的谢尔盖的人全部引渡回去
With the clean passports,
但是那些护照
They're gonna be almost impossible to find.
让我们根本找不到他们
We've dealt with money laundering before,
我们办过洗钱案
but Sergei's laundering people.
可是谢尔盖洗的是人
So...
那么
how do we round up a bunch of fearless Russians
我们怎么把这群分散在整个城市里的
who are scattered throughout the city?
俄♥国♥亡命徒聚到一起呢
Before they tip each other off.
还得赶在他们互通消息之前
It's gonna take a lot of manpower
肯定要花费大量人力
and a lot of preparation.
还要做大量准备
And we're running out of time.
我们没时间了
What if Sergei brings him to us?
要是让谢尔盖自己送上门呢
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
Well, what's the one thing his guys can't resist?
他的人最无法拒绝什么
An excuse to party.
找借口开派对
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表