剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on White Collar...
《猫鼠游戏》前情提要
David Siegel.
大卫·西格尔
Cause of death was a gunshot wound to the sternum.
死因是胸骨遭受枪击
What do you want?
你想干嘛
You're gonna help set me free.
你要帮我重获自♥由♥
The Mosconi Codex.
莫斯科尼法典
You want me to risk jail for a little light reading?
你想让我为了一本闲书冒上蹲监狱的风险吗
If this book is a puzzle,
要是这本著作是一个拼图游戏
maybe these are the pieces.
这些或许就是组成拼图的碎片
I know that the codex leads to the window.
我知道法典和那个窗户的联♥系♥了
Isn't it lucky you were already planning to steal it for me?
不过好在你已经在计划为我偷那个窗户了
The decoder lens. It doesn't work on ours.
"解码器" 对我们的法典也不起作用
Because it's a copy. So what's the plan?
因为它只是复♥制♥品 有什么计划
Leverage the decoder for the evidence tape.
用"解码器"交换罪证录像
Then you'll be free. Depends on Peter.
这样你就自♥由♥了 全看彼得了
You robbed a vault under my watch.
你在我眼皮子底下洗劫了一个保险库
I can explain.
我可以解释
Don't you dare try to justify it.
不要试图为自己辩解
I did it for you!
我做这事都是为了你
Why should we lose everything?
为什么我们要失去一切
What does it say about me if I let this go?
如果我任他们逍遥法外 怎么对得起它
Neal, you robbed a vault under my watch.
尼尔 你在我眼皮子底下洗劫了一个保险库
I can explain. Don't.
我可以解释 别
Don't you dare try to justify what you did.
不要试图为自己辩解
I put myself out on the line for you all the time!
我一直在为你承担各种风险
I nearly lost everything I did it for you!
我几乎失去一切... 我做这事都是为了你
Make sure dawson has authenticated the confession.
为了确保道森能认可那段招供录音
He took a bribe. I did the right thing.
他接受了贿赂 我做得没错
No, it isn't right.
所有事都是错的
What does it say about me if I let this go?
如果我任他们逍遥法外 怎么对得起它
That's not justice. You're--you're innocent.
不 那样并非正义 你是清白的
I did the right thing. Why should we lose everything?
我做得没错 为什么我们要失去一切
None of this is right. Things are gonna change.
所有事都是错的 情况会有所改变
I've been promoted. I turned them in.
我被升职了 我揭发了他们的罪行
Don't you dare try to justify what you did.
不要试图为自己辩解
That's not justice. You're--you're innocent.
不 那样并非正义 你是清白的
Why should we lose everything?
为什么我们要失去一切
I did it for you!
我做这事都是为了你
This is Burke. I catch you at a bad time?
我是博尔克 你现在不方便吗
Bruce, hey, sorry.
布鲁斯 不好意思
I was on a run. You can relax.
我在跑步 放轻松
Section chiefs don't go through standard physical evals.
部门主管又不用进行体质测试
Section chief.
部门主管
They want me in D.C.?
上头要我去华盛顿
There was an opening at HQ.
总部有个空缺
The higher-ups took some convincing,
游说上头花了点功夫
but I was able to push you for it.
但我还是成功推荐你了
Job's yours.
这份工作是你的了
You need to catch your breath?
要喘口气吗
No, I--
不用 我...
You know, I gotta be honest, it's--
老实说 现在...
This is not the best time.
现在时机不对
I have case files and pending case files.
我手头有很多案子 还有些悬案
It's just There will always be cases pending.
真的... 案子总会有
I trust you trained the people under you well enough to handle them.
我相信你的手下受你良好训练足以处理这些案子
When would I have to be in D.C.?
我什么时候要去华盛顿
Two weeks. That's awfully soon.
最迟两周 这么快
Peter, are you ready to leave White Collar or not?
彼得 你到底有没有准备好离开精英调查组
New case?
新案子
Potential art forgery at the sullivan auction house.
潜在的拍卖♥♥行艺术品伪造案
Figured it'd be the perfect assignment for you and Caffrey.
很适合你和卡夫瑞去查
You and I can take care of it.
咱俩能搞定
Can we talk?
能谈谈吗
What's on your mind?
怎么了
Well, I was gonna ask you the same thing.
我也想问你这个问题
I'm fine. Yeah, sure, you're fine,
我没事 是啊 你没事
until I mention Caffrey's name.
直到我提及卡夫瑞的名字
Then, you look like you wanna punch a hole through the wall.
接着你就一脸想往墙上打出个洞的表情
It's not that obvious, is it?
没这么明显吧
Not to anyone else here,
别人看不出
but I've known the both of you long enough
但我认识你俩很久了
to tell when something's up.
我能看出来有问题
Look, I don't know what happened,
我不知道出了什么事
and I'm not gonna ask,
我也不会问
but I just think it's time to end the cycle.
但是时候结束这个循环了
Cycle? Yeah.
循环 是啊
You know, the one where Neal does something wrong,
每次尼尔做错事
finds a way to justify it,
就会想办法开罪
and puts you in the hot seat as a result.
结果让你承担责任
So it is that obvious.
看来的确很明显
Well, Peter, you have an opportunity
彼得 你眼前有这个局里的探员
few agents in this bureau ever see,
都鲜少见过的机会
and you should have moved on to it by now.
你现在应该去把握机会
I mean, you've let one CI hold you back long enough.
某位线人已经拖你后腿太久了
I have a few loose ends here that need tying up.
我还有些未竟之事需要处理
I'm all for tying up loose ends,
我很支持你处理这些事
as long as they aren't Caffrey.
只要跟卡夫瑞无关就行
And Peter, you--
彼得 你...
You always take responsibility for him,
你总是为他承担责任
but maybe it's time he starts
也许这次他该
taking responsibility for himself.
为自己负责了
That's all I wanna say.
就这些了
So how long will the suit box you out?
那猫咪探员打算限制你多久
Oh, he'll call me when he needs me.
有需要的时候他会打电♥话♥给我
His words? More or less.
他这么说吗 算是吧
I'm guessing more, but you're not wearing
我看不止如此 不过你既没戴手铐
handcuffs and an orange onesie.
也没穿橘黄色囚犯制♥服♥
That means something.
说明他留了点情面
That means he doesn't wanna go back to prison.
那说明他不想回去坐牢
Yet he blames you for his freedom.
可他居然怪你帮他重获自♥由♥
He can't see past the fact that the law was broken.
他就是不能容忍♥违法行为
Irony has seldom been more perverse.
所谓讽刺鲜有如此有悖常情
Well, this all started with Hagen.
一切都因哈根而起
Today, it ends with him.
今天也该跟他做个了结
He wants the window, I want the blackmail he's got on me,
他想要玻璃窗 我想要他用来威胁我的筹码
and I don't plan to walk away with nothing.
我可不会空手而回
Yeah, neither does he.
他也一样
So it's time to make a trade.
所以是时候做笔交易了
Where is it? In a safe place.
东西呢 在安全的地方
But you're not getting the window,
不过你是拿不到玻璃窗的
not today.
今天不行
That wasn't what we agreed.
这可跟我们说好的不一样
I'm renegotiating.
我要重新谈判
New deal in play.
交易内容变了
You get the window, I get the video of me
我给你玻璃窗 你要给我
stealing those gold coins.
我偷金币时的录像
I thought you might be inclined to
我就想到你很可能会
try something like this,
想耍类似的手段
so I brought along a little incentive for you to consider.
所以我带了点东西激励你 好好考虑吧
Are you considering, Neal?
你在考虑吗 尼尔
Where is she?
她在哪儿
If you ever want to see her again,
如果你还想见到她
you will let go of me.
就给我放手
If you hurt her, I swear What?
如果你敢伤害她 我发誓... 怎样
She is innocent in all of this.
整件事根本与她无关
I disagree, she's in your life,
我不同意 她跟你有交情
and that makes her fair game.
这事就和她有关了
No, this is between you and me.
不 这是我俩之间的事
Rebecca was never a part of our deal.
丽贝卡从来就无关我们的交易
Well, she is now, and I have her.
她已经牵扯进来了 而且在我手里
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表