剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You know your way around a dirty diaper, right?
你知道怎么换脏尿布的吧
Neal, the damn codex--
尼尔 那个破法典
you have any idea what happens when you commit something like that to memory?
你知道当你把那种东西记牢之后会发生什么吗
It haunts you.
在脑子里挥之不去
Exactly!
没错
Try to sleep-- codex.
想睡觉 法典
Sit down to a delicious bowl of muesli--
在一碗超美味的果蔬麦片前坐定
codex.
法典
All these signs and symbols floating around in my head,
那些记号♥啊符号♥啊一直在我脑子里晃悠
combining, separating, recombining, mocking me.
组合 拆分 重组 在嘲讽我
Relax.
放松
Now that Rebecca is gone,
现在丽贝卡不在了
we can take a breath and go at this the right way.
我们可以喘口气 然后一步步来解谜
Think about it.
你想想
Nobody is looking for the diamond except us.
除了我们之外没人在找钻石了
You're right.
说得对
This could be it.
就是这个了
Everything we've always dreamed about--it's within reach.
我们一直以来梦想的一切 已经触手可及了
With the money from the diamond,
有了钻石的钱
we could build a small consortium,
我们可以组建一个小团体
a network of associates, properly financed cons.
一个联盟网 有资本的骗子
Maybe even a few small drones.
说不定还能买♥♥几架小型无人机
Drones? Ah, I see you've really thought this through.
无人机 看来你还真是仔细考虑过了
It's perfect.
太完美了
An illegitimate empire
一个非法帝国
paid for with the legitimate proceeds
花销是通过合法渠道
from the diamond.
用钻石换来的
Neal, it's our cotillion.
尼尔 这是我们的沙龙舞呀
Oh, that's Peter. I got to run.
是彼得 我得赶紧走了
We're tracking someone who contacted Rebecca
我们在追查一个联♥系♥丽贝卡
about doing a job.
委托她办事的人
Diana's coming off maternity leave to go undercover.
戴安成功当完了全职妈妈 要去做卧底了
What will she do with Teddy?
那泰迪怎么办
You mean Theo?
你说西奥吗
Well, like most women from Gloria Steinem on,
就像"妇女解放运动"以来一样
she'll probably hire a babysitter.
她大概会雇个保姆
I've never even met my namesake,
我还没见跟我同名的小家伙前
yet some stranger is gonna mold his young, pliable mind?
他就要被陌生人摧残幼小脆弱的心灵吗
I delivered that child, Neal.
他可是由我接生的 尼尔
How about we channel that righteous indignation
不如你把这份义愤填膺的精神
into finding the diamond?
放到寻找钻石上如何
Welcome back, Agent Berrigan.
欢迎回来 柏瑞根探员
Thank you, Agent Jones.
谢谢 琼斯探员
Now...
现在...
what do we know about this guy?
关于这个人 我们掌握了些什么
Nothing.
什么都不知道
We've got a short voice mail and a phone.
我们手头只有一份简短的语♥音♥留言和电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah, no I.D., no location.
不知其身份 也不知其所在地
Whoever he is, if he doesn't hear back from Rebecca Lowe,
不管他是谁 如果丽贝卡·洛维不回信
he'll find someone else for the job.
他会另寻他人的
We can't let that happen. I agree.
我们不容许这种事发生 没错
If this is all we've got, let's use it.
如果这是全部的线索 那我们得充分利用
I was hoping you'd call sooner.
我以为你会早点打给我的
I call when I call.
时机到了 我自然会打
What's the assignment?
是什么活
All pertinent information
今天下午 所有相关信息
will be left at a drop site this afternoon.
将被送到投信站点
Negative.
不行
I was given to understand this is how you did things.
我以为这是你做事的风格
Then you understood wrong.
那你就想错了
We meet in person in public.
我们在公开场合见面
Those are my rules.
这才是我的规矩
If you don't like them, too bad.
如果你不喜欢 那很遗憾
Fine.
好的
Crawford Plaza, tomorrow at noon.
明天中午 克劳福德广场见
My associate briefed me on your signal.
我的合伙人跟我提过你的暗号♥
I'll be looking for it.
到时候我会留心的
Any bright ideas on what Rebecca's signal could be?
能猜到丽贝卡的暗号♥是什么吗
There's one way to find out.
只有一个方法能知道了
She may not have much to say, Neal, not to me.
她大概没什么好说的 尼尔 对我没有
Well, I'm sure you have ways of getting her to talk.
我肯定你有方法让她开口
Are you in contact with the van?
车准备好了吗
Up and running.
准备就绪
I'll try to make it fast.
我会抓紧的
Agent Burke...
博尔克探员
I never thought I'd actually look forward
没想到 我还挺期待
to a trip to the F.B.I.
来一趟联调局的
Didn't feel like coming down to the correction center?
你不想去惩戒中心
Don't like seeing what happens to the stuff you flush down the drain?
不希望看到心血付诸东流
I like to control my environment,
我喜欢由我控制周围环境
which makes two of us.
这点你也一样
I could have killed you, you know.
我本可以杀了你的
I had you in my sights several times.
我好几次都瞄准你了
But I never would have done that to Neal.
但为了尼尔 我放弃了
It would have torn him up.
这会让他崩溃的
Why am I here?
让我来干什么
To strike a deal.
进行一笔交易
Don't suppose you could help me with these.
你不会给我解开手铐吧
Your cell right now-- I hear it's pretty grim.
你那间牢房♥ 我听说很阴冷
I can talk to the warden
我可以跟监狱长说
about getting you some southern exposure.
给你换到朝阳向南的地方
Not interested.
我没兴趣
An extra hour or two in the yard every day?
每天在院子里多活动一或两小时
You know I only want one thing.
你知道我想要的只有一个
But what is it that you want?
而你到底想要什么呢
I want to know the signal you use when first making contact with a client.
我想知道你跟委托人第一次联♥系♥时所用的暗号♥
Hmm. Just to quench your curiosity?
只是为了满足你的好奇心吗
Something to put in the scrapbook?
想放进你的剪贴簿里吗
Or did I get a job?
还是我有活干了
It's good to feel wanted.
被需要的感觉真好
Your signal-- what is it?
你的暗号♥是什么
I'm not telling you.
我不会告诉你的
But I will tell Neal, after I've had a chance
不过我会告诉尼尔 如果我有机会
to talk to him about a few things.
跟他聊聊 之后我就会告诉他
No can do.
不行
I'm sure glad I didn't waste
我很庆幸没浪费时间
a drive down to the MCC.
开车去大都会惩戒中心
Enjoy your view of civilization while you can.
趁着机会 好好享受下文明世界吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I will tell you.
好吧 我会告诉你
But then I want to see him.
但是之后得让我见他
Those are my terms.
这是我的条件
How's that sound, Neal?
你觉得如何 尼尔
Looks like we have a deal.
看起来我们达成协议了
The signal is a watch, worn on the left hand, banded upside down.
暗号♥就是左手反戴一块手表
What time?
时间呢
It should be set to 10:20.
调到10点20分
Happy?
高兴了吧
That you'll soon be serving two consecutive life sentences?
因为你要被判两项无期徒刑吗
Yeah, I'm ecstatic.
是的 我非常高兴
I gave you what you wanted.
我把你想知道的告诉你了
Now it's my turn.
现在轮到我了
You're not going in until we know the signal works.
在我们证实暗号♥无误之前你不能进去
And if it does...
要是一切顺利...
Just in case I need to be in contact with you.
以防万一我会与你保持联♥系♥
You sure you're up for this?
你确定你准备好了
I wish I could say
真希望我能说
absence made the heart grow fonder.
小别胜新婚
Jones, how we looking?
琼斯 情况如何
We've got eyes and ears on Diana.
我们给戴安佩戴了全套监控设备
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表