剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I can't.
真的不能说
We always discuss your cases.
我们总是讨论你的案子
I know, but I -- and I can't wait to tell you about it.
我知道 但是...其实我也想告诉你
But...not until it's done.
但是 还是得等到结案才行
What's so special about this one?
为什么这个案子这么特殊
I'm sorry, it's --
真的很抱歉 这是...
Classified.
机密
You understand, right?
你能理解 对吧
Of course I do.
我当然理解
I'm an FBI wife.
我是联调局探员的妻子
Facial recognition scan
面部识别扫描
pegged them as Eric Healey and Robert Bly.
认定他们是艾里克·希里和罗伯特·布来
They're both ex-black ops.
他们都是前秘密行动人员
They've been freelancing
一直在为我们知之甚少的
for some of our lesser known defense contractors.
国防承包商工作
They're high-end mercenaries.
他们是高级雇佣兵
Yeah, it does look like we're not the only ones
没错 看起来我们不是唯一
hunting our genius.
想要找到这个天才的人
Rival defense contractors would do anything for that technology.
其他国防承包商肯定会不惜一切得到这技术
I think these guys are looking to be the new sellers.
我觉得这些人看着像新卖♥♥家
Which means they're not gonna buy it.
而他们肯定不会去买♥♥
They're gonna steal it.
而是要偷
Hey, Elizabeth Burke.
伊丽莎白·博尔克
Bearing gifts in a brown paper bag. I can only imagine.
褐色纸袋装着礼物 想不到啊
Oh, it's just his lunch.
只是午饭而已
He forgot it this morning.
他今天早上忘带了
Why aren't you in there?
你怎么没在那房♥间里
Uh, scratched off the need to know list.
他们不想让我知道
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Come on, let's go in.
来吧 闯进去
No, Neal, I'm not that kind of wife.
不 尼尔 我不是那种妻子
Well, I'm definitely that kind of C.I.
可我绝对是那种线人
No, I'll just leave it on his desk.
不 我把这个放他桌子上就好
All right.
好吧
What do we think of this jill?
你怎么看这个吉尔
There's need for further study.
还需要进一步了解
I think she's lonely.
我猜她挺孤单的
Well, she lives out of an '86 Chevy.
她睡在86年的雪佛兰里
I doubt she throws a lot of dinner parties.
肯定没办过几次派对
She never got married.
她没结过婚
Peter could be the last man she ever loved.
彼得可能是她爱过的最后一个男人
20 years is a long time to go without loving someone else.
20年没爱上过别人 那可是相当久
You fall in love with Peter, you -- you are in love.
一个人如果爱上彼得 一定会深陷其中
I can't imagine those feelings ever going away.
这种感觉不会消失的
Not completely.
至少不会完全消失
Really?
是吗
Peter Burke? The man in the conference room?
彼得·博尔克 会议室里的那个人
You have no idea.
你不懂
This is good.
很好
We'll have Jones coordinate with NYPD.
我们让琼斯跟纽约警局协调一下
We'll get a current location of the SUV.
这样我们就能知道这辆SUV的位置
He can trail it and give us updates of its whereabouts.
他可以追踪它 告诉我们它在哪儿
No. Peter. I think I was pretty clear.
不行 彼得 我说得很清楚
No one else can know anything. No one else can be involved.
其他任何人都不能知情 也不能卷进来
It's my case, my rules.
我的案子我说了算
It's our case.
是我们的案子
I brought you in on this.
我让你加入进来的
Don't make me take you off.
别让我把你踢出去
You brought it to White Collar,
你让精英调查组加入进来
and I'm ASAC here.
而我是助理特工主管
We'll do it our way or you're out.
要么按我说的做 要么就把你踢出去
You're not serious.
你不是认真的吧
This face doesn't look serious to you?
这张脸还不够认真吗
Okay...ASAC.
好吧 助理特工主管
Jones keeps tabs, he reports back to us,
琼斯收集数据 反馈给我们
but we don't tell him why.
但我们不能告诉他来龙去脉
Agreed.
同意
I'm gonna say hi to El.
我去跟小伊打个招呼
Yep.
好
Did you call her?
你给她打电♥话♥了吗
I did. El couldn't have been sweeter.
打了 小伊温柔到不行了
That's good, right? It's terrible.
这是好现象 对吧 非常糟糕
When she's upset with me,
她每次生我气
she makes herself irresistible and unavailable.
都会表现得非常诱人 但又遥不可及
Oh, nice technique. Drives me crazy.
真有本事 快把我逼疯了
All right, go home, talk to her in person.
好了 回家吧 跟她谈谈
I can't.
我不能
Jill's setting something up.
吉尔在策划什么事
If I have to leave El mid-apology to meet Jill...
如果在跟小伊道歉的时候吉尔找我
So just assign a different agent to work with Jill.
那就另派一个人给吉尔
This case is too important.
这个案子太重要了
Besides, she doesn't trust anyone else.
而且 她也不相信其他人
Okay.
好吧
Is it about the case or is it about Jill?
你这么纠结到底因为案子 还是因为吉尔
I can talk to Jill about losing David.
我可以跟吉尔好好谈谈失去大卫的事
She's been through it herself.
她一直是一个人熬过来的
And you don't wanna worry El any more than she already is.
你也不想让小伊更担心了
I don't.
当然不想
She's been through enough this year.
这些年 她经历的够多的了
Enough to believe that other bad things are possible.
多到让她明白旧情复燃不是不可能的
El knows that I'm in love with her.
小伊知道我爱她
She trusts me. Trust?
她信任我 信任
Now you see it, now you don't.
这东西虚无缥缈
I have to go.
我得走了
Thing I can't talk about?
我不能说的那件事
It's going down.
变得更糟了
You must follow him. Look, I am not following him.
你必须跟踪他 听着 我不会去跟踪他
I'm not following my husband.
我不要跟踪自己的丈夫
He's never given me reason not to trust him.
没有任何理由让我去怀疑他
Until now. Mozzie.
现在有了 蚊子
You can trust truffles
你可以相信松露[珍贵的食材]
harvested in the Perigord region,
长在佩里戈地区[法国]
bed linens handwoven in Madeira,
床上用品是在马德拉[德国]手工制成的
And, for the most part, a teddy bear named Mozart.
甚至可以相信有泰迪熊的名字叫莫扎特
But people? Almost never.
但是人呢 几乎不能相信
You trust Neal.
你相信尼尔
Neal is the reason
我之所以说"几乎"
"Never" was preceded by "Almost."
而不是"绝对" 就是因为尼尔
I'm not following Peter.
我不会去跟踪彼得
You must. I won't.
你必须去 我不要
You must. No.
必须的 不要
Then follow the woman.
那就去跟踪那个女的
Or does your intrepid faith in the suit extend to her as well?
还是说你连她都十分信任
What do you have? Yeah, Peter.
有什么消息 彼得
I followed the SUV to the village.
我追踪SUV到了一个村庄
They just parked and went into a restaurant.
他们刚停下车 进了餐厅
Thanks, Jones. Let me know when they leave.
谢谢琼斯 他们离开的时候告诉我
Okay.
明白
Mercenaries just went into a restaurant.
雇佣兵进了家餐厅
That meal should keep 'em on the shelf until we make the buy.
这顿饭会拖住他们 直到我们完成交易
Well, they're after the chip.
他们既然要找芯片
Why stop for a meal?
为什么又会停下来吃饭
They don't know our buy's going down now.
他们又不知道我们就要交易了
Even bad guys gotta eat.
坏蛋也要吃东西
You and the Missus okay?
你和夫人没事吧
She left the office in kind of a hurry.
她离开办公室时走的挺匆忙的
Yeah, she was just dropping by a sandwich.
她只是顺路过来送个三明治
Sweet.
真贴心
I depend on the kindness of delivery guys.
我吃饭都是靠善良的送餐员
You never got married?
你没结过婚吗
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表