剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
What they don't want you to know
他们不想让你知道的是
is that the "Spaceship" landed in our own backyard six times.
宇宙飞船在美国的"后院"着陆了六次
Come on...
得了吧
What's more interesting than a good lunar con?
没有比月球骗局更有意思的了
Kid...You're kidding me!
孩子 你在开玩笑吧
Of course.
当然了
Every symbol could represent a number.
每一个符号♥可以代表一个数字
Mosconi's symbols aren't a message.
莫斯科尼的符号♥不是信息
They're numbers.
它们是数字
Numbers we understand.
我们理解的数字
Numbers we can work with.
我们能解出来的数字
Don't let anyone tell you you'll never use math.
让那些说数学用不着的人闭嘴吧
You're really good with babies.
你对宝宝很在行啊
Oh, Hairline.
小事一桩
And your timing is impeccable.
你这时间点挑的太好了
We have Dybek in custody.
我们已经拘留了迪贝克
And just like any criminal, he lawyered up.
就像其他罪犯一样 他找律师了
I wouldn't expect any less.
这是肯定的
All these times, I not only allowed
一直以来 我不仅允许
but encouraged you to break the rules--
更是鼓励你去违反规则
Hell, the law.
该死 是法律
It was never lost on me
我从没忘记
that the actions I took were sanctioned by the FBI.
我所做的一切行动都是在联邦调查局的批准下
I was focused on closing cases.
我集中精力于破案
And I let you scratch an itch.
所以我让你抓了痒[违法]
I have a great dermatologist.
我有个很好的皮肤科医生
Actions define us.
行为定义我们
I made sure yours did.
我会确认你的行为做到这一点
Got one question for you, just one.
我只有一个问题 只有一个
Shoot.
问吧
Do you think you can go straight?
你觉得你能改过自新吗
Yes.
能
Peter, I've never lied to you.
彼得 我从没骗过你
Neal, you've double-talked, omitted, and bent the truth.
尼尔 你含糊其辞 省略重点 扭曲事实
One word. No loopholes.
一个字 不钻空子
Yes.
能
I want to believe it.
我也想相信你
But after all you've done, I'm not sure I can.
但是一想到你的所作所为 我就不确定了
If you can't...
如果你不能...
I'll have to do it on my own.
我就只能靠我自己了
I'll get it. FBI.
我接了 联邦调查局
This is Agent Burke.
我是博尔克探员
How?
怎么做到的
What?
怎么了
Peter, what is it?
彼得 发生什么事了
Rebecca escaped.
丽贝卡越狱了
Neal?
尼尔
Neal?
尼尔
Seriously?
不是吧
This is Neal. Leave a message.
我是尼尔 请留言
Neal, where are you?
尼尔 你在哪儿
It's 4 a.m. I've been calling all night.
现在是早上四点 我给你打了一晚上电♥话♥
I have glorious news.
我有极好的消息
Thanks to baby Teddy-- I'll explain later--
多亏了泰迪宝宝 我待会儿再解释
We know that Mosconi's last clues were numbers--
我们知道莫斯科尼最后的线索是数字
Numbers that, by the time you get home,
等你到家的时候 这些数字
will lead us to the diamond.
将会指引我们找到钻石
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表