剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, they called it a promotion for the ASAC job.
他们说这叫做为了方便工作的升迁
Should have held out for a private jet.
应该提供架私人飞机才对
One promotion at a time.
一次升迁只有一次机会
Oh, you gonna slide down the pole?
你要从那支杆滑下来吗
No!
才不要
But you're tempted. Yeah.
但你经不住诱惑 是啊
All right, I'll be in in a minute.
好了 我待会再进去
All right.
好的
How'd it go?
进展怎么样了
Empty-handedly.
一无所获
They must have unloaded the tanks at the station.
他们一定是在消防站把气罐卸下来了
You need to stall the suit.
你必须拖着探员
The suit is currently in the station.
探员已经在消防站了
Then he's about to hit the jackpot.
那他真是走运了
All right, head this way. I'll see what I can do.
那好 就这样 我想想办法
She's a beaut, isn't she?
这辆车真漂亮 对吧
Peter Burke, FBI.
彼得·博尔克 联邦调查局
This is my consultant, Neal Caffrey.
这位是我的顾问 尼尔·卡夫瑞
It's Gannon.
我叫甘农
Your office told me you'd be coming.
你们局里已经告知我你们要来
First off, my guys are legit.
先声明一下 我的人都是清白的
Oh, I'm sure they are.
我也这么认为
We believe the man we're looking for
我们相信我们要找的那个人
was impersonating a member of your company.
装扮成你们的队员混入其中
So what do you have on him?
你们对他掌握多少
Not much.
不多
He's roughly 6-feet tall.
他大概身高六尺
Solid build.
体格健壮
Well, that really narrows the field.
这些说了等于白说
Where are your men?
你的队员们呢
Out on a call.
出勤了
Just me and the kid.
只剩我和一个小毛孩
Hey, probie.
菜鸟
Forget the boots,
别光顾着擦靴子
guys are gonna be hungry when they get back.
伙计们回来的时候会饿的
Fire up those burners.
打开那些炉子
I'm curious about some of your equipment.
我对你们的一些设备很好奇
Your compressed air tanks in particular.
尤其是你们的压缩空气罐
Tanks are upstairs.
气罐在楼上
But without a warrant and all that,
但没有搜查证的话
you know, I got to cover my--
你知道的 我必须依照...
Legal bases. I understand.
法律依据 我明白
Well, is there anyone Peter could call?
有谁是彼得可以联♥系♥的吗
Sure, we could phone my supervisor.
当然 可以打电♥话♥给我的主管
That'd be great.
那再好不过了
Grease fire?
油类火灾
Probie, you've got to be kidding me.
菜鸟 你在和我开玩笑吧
No, no, no. Hold on. Hold on.
不 等等 等等
It's his first fire. Let's see how he handles it.
这是他第一次火警 看看他怎么处理
Moz, I got them.
蚊子 我拿到了
Come to the back of the building.
到消防楼的后面
Second floor window.
二楼的窗户
Okay, throw me the tank.
好的 把气罐扔给我
The tanks won't fit out the window.
气罐没办法从窗户扔出去
Well, tossing handfuls of coins at me
一把一把地投掷出来
isn't gonna do us much good.
对咱俩都没好处
Hold on a second.
等会儿
That's what I get for hiring my sister's kid.
这就是雇自己外甥的后果
Sorry.
抱歉
Jackpot.
发财了
Well, hopefully for your second fire
但愿你的第二次火警
you won't start it yourself.
烧的不会是你自己
Sorry about your jacket.
很抱歉你的外套没了
We'll have to figure out a way to replace it.
我们会想办法还给你的
No, no, no. That's all right.
不用 不用 没关系
My--my wife's been trying to get rid of it for years.
我老婆好几年前就想扔了它
She'll be happy.
她会很开心的
Right, Neal?
是吧 尼尔
Neal?
尼尔
Hey, I found these.
我找到了这个
You're late.
你迟了
Fire's out.
火扑灭了
What happened to your jacket? You're breathing it.
你的外套哪去了 你吸入的空气就是
Let's look at these tanks.
检查一下这些气罐
Marc Chagall was smuggled out of Nazi occupied France
马克·夏加尔用一本伪造签证
with a forged visa provided by this country
离开了被纳粹占领的法国
and brought to New York.
然后来到了纽约
An innocent man was set free by illegal means, I get it.
一个无辜的人用非法手段获得自♥由♥ 我懂
This is the address and unit number of a secure drop site.
这是安全藏匿点的地址和单元号♥
The key's inside as well.
钥匙也在里面
What's the gold for, Hagen?
金子是用来干什么的 哈根
Why's that matter to you?
你关心这个做什么
Because I can tell when I've stepped into a trap.
因为我能够感觉到自己踩进了陷阱里
You lied about having a debt to pay.
你骗我说有债要还
I think the gold was used to bribe the federal prosecutor
我以为金子是用来贿赂彼得一案的
on Peter's case.
联邦检察官
Well, if that's true, that would be very kind of me.
若真是这样 那我真是太好了
You gave me a target with only one approach
要在紧迫的时间内完成你的任务
in the time provided-- through the travel agency.
只有一种办法 通过旅行社
You figured out what I want yet?
你弄清我想要的是什么了
Me.
我
Where were the cameras hidden?
摄像头藏在哪了
Well, one was up in the corner.
有一个在天花板的角落
But I really feel this one best captures the moment.
但我真心觉得这个角度拍得最好
Love the fireman's uniform.
大爱消防员制♥服♥
It adds a little color to the blackmail.
让勒索增添了不少色彩
What do you want?
你想要我♥干♥什么
My appeal's coming up.
我的上诉快要进行了
You're gonna help set me free.
你要帮我重获自♥由♥
So on top of your new, yet-to-be-determined FBI handler
所以除了一个还没确定的新联调局管理人
you now have a criminal handler to deal with?
你现在还有个罪犯管理人要应付
Look, we both knew what I was getting into.
我们俩都明白这事的代价是什么
And it's worth it to get Peter back.
但能救出彼得都是值得的
If Hagen has a federal prosecutor in his pocket,
如果哈根能贿赂联邦检察官
why does he need you?
还需要你干吗
All the prosecutor can do is force the case back to appeal.
检察官能做的只是上诉让案子重审
We have to make sure the appeal goes through.
我们得确保他无罪释放
I've defended worse people in court.
我为更烂的人出庭辩护过
He's not looking for a lawyer, Moz.
他要的不是律师 蚊子
There's evidence at the FBI.
联调局那边有证据
Bonds that Hagen forged back when Peter and I caught him.
彼得跟我抓到他时 他伪造的债权
He wants us to destroy them.
他要我们毁掉证据
Out of the firehouse and back into the frying pan.
刚出火海 又掉进油锅了
What you looking at?
看什么呢
Neal Caffrey standing still. Mm. That happens?
尼尔·卡夫瑞一动不动 这可能吗
Happened four straight hours yesterday.
昨天连着四小时没动
Right smack dab in the middle of the room.
不偏不倚正好在房♥间中间
Well, maybe he was meditating.
说不定他是在冥想呢
Or changing a very-hard-to-reach light bulb.
或者更换一个非常难以够着的灯泡
That's some light bulb.
真是可怕的灯泡
My question is whether Neal was ever there to begin with.
我的疑问是尼尔是否真的一开始就待在那
He could go off anklet without you knowing?
他能在你不知道的情况下拿下脚环
Isn't that impossible?
这是不可能的啊
Impossible is what Neal Caffrey specializes in.
变不可能为可能是尼尔·卡夫瑞的专长
He knew I was facing jail,
他知道我要坐牢
and that if I was found guilty,
如果我被判有罪
he'd be heading back as well.
他也会被送回牢里
I'd imagine
我想
he focused a lot of time at cracking that anklet.
他会花很大精力解除那个脚环
Yeah, but if he succeeded and you got out anyways...
对 但如果他成功了而你也出来了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表