剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You too, Liz.
你也保重 莉兹
Wait here, and don't move the car.
在这等我 别挪车
Yes, sir.
遵命 先生
Hey, Peter. Patrick hates the dog.
彼得 帕特里克讨厌那狗
Now he's bringing it to the vet.
他现在带它去看兽医了
I heard. You're wired.
我听到了 你在线上
You've gone from My Man Godfrey
你从《我的高德弗里》
to Ace Ventura.
变身《神探飞机头》了
I'm telling you, he's got another move.
我是想说 他要进行下一步行动了
Neal, recon only.
尼尔 你只管负责侦察
You find anything, you pull me in.
发现任何事 汇报给我来处理
You got it.
没问题
I feel good. Really good.
我感觉很好 相当好
Great. You and the Wolcotts' dog.
那就好 你和沃尔科特家的狗都很好
Patrick went to the vet for himself.
帕特里克去找兽医是出于一己私欲
I watched the tech remove something from his arm right here.
我看到技术员从他胳膊这拿掉个东西
Plastic?
塑料的吗
Yeah. Look like a vein?
是啊 看起来像一段血管吗
I don't know. It was about 2/3 this size.
我不知道 大概有这个的2/3长
That's a penrose drain.
那是一段引流管
There was a case in Florida--
在佛罗里达州曾经有一个案子
A guy implanted one to fool a DNA test.
某人为了骗过DNA测试移入了一个
Filled with someone else's blood?
装满别人的血吗
Yeah.
是啊
That's why Patrick drew his own.
这就是为什么帕特里克要自己抽血
This blood was fresh.
血液是新鲜的
Which means 48 hours ago
说明48小时前
the real Patrick Wolcott was alive.
真的帕特里克·沃尔科特还活着
And in New York.
而且就在纽约
You know, we're kind of good at this.
其实我们还算挺擅长这个
What?
怎么了
William's signing over the trust fund tomorrow.
威廉明天就要签署信托基金了
And once fake Patrick gets what he wants...
一旦假帕特里克达成所愿
He won't have any reason to keep the real Patrick around.
他就没理由还把真帕特里克留在身边了
No.
完全没有
We pulled in the vet tech.
我们拘留了兽医技术员
Of course he denies implanting a penrose drain.
不出意料他否认了移植引流管这事
We searched the property. No signs of the tubing.
我们进行了搜查 没找到管子
We're holding him on suspicion
我们以嫌疑人的身份逮捕了他
so he can't tip Patrick off?
以防他向帕特里克告密吗
You better believe it.
宁可信其有
Well, we won't get a warrant for another DNA testing
不经过他们家同意 我们不可能
without permission from the family.
再拿到DNA测试的授权令了
Why don't we just grab the bastard
我们干嘛不直接逮捕这个混♥蛋♥
and tell him we know about the drain?
告诉他我们知道导流管的事了
Tempting, but we have no leverage.
好想法 但是我们没有权限
So let's get some leverage.
那就想办法拿到权限
How do we do that?
我们怎么做
Picasso.
毕加索
Yeah, yeah, Picasso.
对 对 毕加索
All right, our imposter
好吧 这个冒牌货
learned everything he could about Patrick's life.
尽其所能地学习了帕特里克的一切
But he didn't know Elizabets Picasso story,
但他不知道伊丽莎白的毕加索故事
which proves he doesn't know everything.
这就证明他并非全知
Yeah, and he doesn't know
对 不知道的事
what he doesn't know.
他就是不知道
We need to ask him
我们要问他一些
something that he thinks only the real patrick knows the answer to.
他认为只有真帕特里克才知道的事
And give him a reason to get that answer.
再让他钻空子去问
Elizabeth asks him about Picasso
伊丽莎白问他毕加索的事
the next morning he knows everything.
第二天早上他就对答如流了
The bike rides.
骑自行车
He goes on one every morning. It's always for an hour.
他每天早上独自骑车一小时
That's got to be how he's keeping Patrick alive.
肯定是这段时间照看一下真帕特里克
And how he got the Picasso story?
他怎么知道毕加索的事的呢
And the blood.
血的事又怎么解释
Jones, get a radius set up in op --
琼斯 监控他的活动半径
car, bike, foot, whatever.
车子 自行车 食物 所有的一切
Make sure we stay on him wherever he goes.
确保无论他去哪 都在我们掌握中
Gotcha.
明白
Patrick was gone for 15 years.
帕特里克已经离开15年了
He probably didn't meet the imposter right away.
他可能不是立刻遇到了冒牌货
The first time he was spotted after he ran away
他从寄宿学校出走之后第一次被人看到
from boarding school was at Dusseldorf.
是在杜塞尔多夫[德国]
And that's where Leo Kovak comes in.
里奥·科法克就从那里介入
Who is Leo Kovak?
谁是里奥·科法克
He's the reason fake Patrick has to get the answer.
他就是冒牌货必须去弄清身份的那个人
Who is Leo Kovak?
可谁是里奥·科法克呢
I'm Leo Kovak?
我是里奥·科法克
You are a very angry Croatian.
你是个非常愤怒的克罗地亚人
You work for the Von Kesslers,
你为梵·凯斯勒家族工作
and you want to know what the hell happened in Dusseldorf.
你想知道 杜塞尔多夫到底到发生过什么
What happened in Dusseldorf?
杜塞尔多夫到底发生过什么
It's -- it's got to be more convincing.
表演得不够真
What happened in Dusseldorf?
杜塞尔多夫到底发生过什么
Nothing. But Patrick doesn't know that.
没什么 但帕特里克不知道
Croatians invented neckties,
领带是克罗地亚人发明的
and I'm sure you've got something in your closet
你壁橱里肯定也有些东西
that screams enraged Balkan.
能把你扮成愤怒的巴尔干人
I can't do Croatian.
我扮不来克罗地亚人
I'm going Polish.
我扮波兰人
Let's pick out that tie.
去挑一条领带吧
Mr. Kovak is here to see you.
科法克先生想见你
I'm a friend of the Von Kesslers.
我是梵·凯斯勒家族的朋友
Of course. The Von Kesslers.
当然 梵·凯斯勒家族
It's been a while since Dusseldorf.
杜塞尔多夫一别多年了
Thank you, Carlyle.
谢谢 卡莱尔
I followed you and your story in the papers, Patrick.
我关注着你和报纸上的消息 帕特里克
That's how we found you.
所以我们才能找到你
I'm sorry. Do I --
抱歉 我...
You should be sorry for what you did.
你应该为自己的行为感到内疚
Sir, I don't understand.
先生 我糊涂了
Don't play stupid. Don't start crying.
别装傻 也别哭鼻子
The Von Kesslers pay me to handle their problems.
是梵·凯斯勒家族雇我来解决问题的
Is there any way I can pay them for this inconvenience?
带来的不便 我能补偿吗
You think you can put a price on what you did?
你以为自己可以花钱补偿吗
That money can make this go away?
钱就可以解决吗
No. They want answers.
不可能 他们要讨个说法
Compliments of the chef.
厨师的致意
Anything else, sir?
还有什么吩咐 先生
A pen and something to write.
笔和纸有吗
Call me. We can make Dusseldorf go away.
打电♥话♥给我 一起解决杜塞尔多夫的问题
But if you don't, I'll see you at your party tonight.
但如果你不打 今晚宴会上我还会来
I'll show myself out.
我自己出门
If I may, sir...
我想说 先生
That threat didn't sound hollow.
这种威胁不像是虚张声势
I'm going for a bike ride.
我出去骑骑车
Enjoy the fresh air.
呼吸点新鲜空气
He's exiting the park at Morningside and 116th.
他在晨兴大楼和116号♥附近的公园里
I've got him.
目标出现
I wouldn't peg you for a fed in this car.
我不愿把你圈在车里
Perimeter is all set.
天罗地网已经布下
We'll pinch Patrick at the location.
我们就要揪出帕特里克了
While we're waiting,
反正也是等着
May I...
我能不能...
Thanks, Leo.
谢谢 里奥
North on Manhattan. Handing off.
北曼哈顿大街 下一站接手
Listen to that!
听听这声音
Hard turn, 1♥1♥4♥th.
在1♥1♥4♥街 急转弯
Agent down! We lost the suspect!
警员受伤 失去目标
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表