剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Do you remember when we first moved in?
你还记得我们刚搬进来的时候吗
We ate off a crate for three months.
我们前三个月都围着个木箱吃饭
Let's not buy a table for the Georgetown house.
我们乔治城的房♥子里就别买♥♥桌子了吧
Save some money.
省点钱
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
我没事
Yeah, we just have a lot of memories here.
只是这里有很多我们的回忆
We'll make some new ones.
我们会创造新的回忆的
I know.
我知道
Does that have something to do with opening a can?
这是用来开罐头的吗
Mm, no, I think it has something to do
不是 我觉得它应该是
with pitting a mango.
用来去芒果核的
Never used it.
从来没用过
Do you think Neal would want it?
你觉得尼尔会要吗
I don't know,
不清楚
But I do know that he doesn't want a handler anymore.
但我知道他不想再要监管人了
Neal asked me to recommend that his sentence be terminated.
尼尔让我建议终止他的刑期
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 没错
Neal? Yeah.
尼尔 没错
Off anklet?
摘掉脚环
Free to roam the world.
自♥由♥地漫步世界
Imagine the trouble he'd find.
想象一下他将陷入的麻烦吧
Or not.
也许不会
I don't know. Maybe Neal's changed.
我不清楚 也许尼尔变了呢
We have been known to be a positive influence before.
可以肯定我们给予了他正面影响
Yeah, but Rebecca not only conned him.
是啊 但丽贝卡不仅骗了他
She broke his heart.
她还伤透了他的心
What Neal needs right now are rules,
尼尔现在需要的是规则
structure.
组织
Or what he needs is to figure out
或者是想清楚
what he wants in his life.
他的人生需要什么
I don't know.
我不清楚
Maybe this was a wake-up call for Neal.
也许这唤醒了尼尔
Peter never makes me work this early.
彼得从没让我这么早就开始工作过
I've been awake since 5:00.
我五点就醒了
Sleep means nothing to a hungry baby.
宝宝一饿就根本不想睡觉
Drink your coffee.
把咖啡喝掉
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
I'm undercover as Rebecca Lowe,
我现在的身份是丽贝卡·洛维
And my assignment's to steal that flash drive.
我的任务是窃取闪存盘
You're gonna help me.
你要帮助我
Diana.
戴安娜
Caffrey.
卡夫瑞
We're here.
我们到了
Congrats on surviving the most epic break-up ever.
恭喜你度过了史上最具传奇性的分手
Oh, thank you for not asking how I am.
谢谢你没关心地询问我的状况
Two things we have in common--hating that question...
我们有两个共同点 不喜欢那个问题
And being fine going it alone.
以及能够独自应对这一切
Listen, as your C.I.
听着 作为你的线人
You're not my C.I.
你不是我的线人
You're handling me.
你在监管[应付]我
Ugh, that sounds all kinds of wrong.
这怎么听都不对劲
Well, so does this plan.
这个计划也是
Peter wants to go in with a warrant.
彼得希望申请到搜查令再进去
Best case, he gets one. Worst case, he doesn't.
最好的情况是他申请到 最坏的是申请不到
In which case, we'll have the drive in hand.
在这种情况下 我们必须拿到闪存盘
Motherhood's made you kind of badass.
母亲的身份让你有点狠角色的味道
I was always a badass.
我一直是个狠角色
There's Dybek.
迪贝克出现了
That must be his wife, Iris.
那一定是他妻子艾丽斯
They practically are each other.
他们几乎形影不离
Karen?
凯伦
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down.
慢点说
Is Theo all right? What?
西奥还好吗 什么
What's going on? Okay, okay.
怎么了 好的 好的
Stay calm.
保持冷静
Go home. I'll take it from here.
回家吧 这里交给我了
Come on, I got this.
去吧 我可以的
Do it.
说话算数
Karen, I'm home.
凯伦 我回来了
You!
是你
He said there was a gas leak.
他谎称发现了燃气泄漏
A ruse that Karen accepted without question.
正因为凯伦没有质疑这花招才成功的
You're wearing a gas-company uniform.
你穿着燃气公♥司♥的制♥服♥啊
He showed me credentials.
他给我看了他的证件
Which is more than I can say for you, Karen--
一证在手胜过千言万语 凯伦
if Karen is your real name.
如果凯伦是你的真名
Do you hear this?
你听见了吧
He keeps saying my name over and over again.
他一直在叫我的名字
Karen, Karen, Karen.
凯伦 凯伦 凯伦
He refuses to leave.
他不肯离开
And he insulted my baby food.
他还瞧不起我给宝宝喂的食物
Peas are patently uninspired.
喂豌豆显然太没创意了
Are you aware that she is a Ferberizer?
你知道她是个费伯入眠法支持者吗
Ferberizer? That's itI quit.
费伯入眠法 够了 我辞职
I can't take this.
我受不了了
No, Karen. No, no.
别这样 凯伦 不要啊
Please, I'm begging you.
拜托了 求你了
I'm sorry, Diana.
我很抱歉 戴安
Do you have any idea
你能想象
how long it took me to find that nanny?
我为了找个合适的保姆费了多大劲吗
Oh, please.
拜托
She was one step away from Louis Wain cat drawings.
她长得跟路易斯·韦恩画的拟人猫一样
Mozzie, how can you do this to me?
蚊子 你怎么能这么对我
The real question is,
真正的问题在于
how could you let this baby sit in a wood-paneled nursery?
你怎么能让宝宝睡在木质的婴儿床里
A black and white chevron pattern
黑白相间的回纹
would be much more stimulating to his burgeoning neurons.
会更利于刺♥激♥他的神经元的发展
Okay, here's the part where I arrest you for home invasion.
够了 我要以私闯民宅的罪名逮捕你
That hurts.
这话真伤人
You know, it's not too late
其实现在在这里
to build a small geodesic dome in here.
建一个网格状圆顶还不晚
It will really aid in his spatial skills.
这有利于激发他的空间能力
When would I build a dome?
我哪儿有时间去建什么圆顶
I'm a working mother with no child care now
拜你所赐 我现在成了没有保姆帮忙的
thanks to you.
在职妈妈
He likes you.
他喜欢你
Of course he does.
他当然喜欢我了
I literally pulled him with these--
是我用这双手把他拉出...
We do not need to relive that.
不用再重温这段了
All right, he's yours...
好吧 你可以照顾他
for the day.
但是只限今天
If he gets fussy, that mobile my mother bought him
要是他淘气了 用我妈妈给他买♥♥的悬吊玩具
calms him down. Nap time?
能哄住他 睡觉时间呢
Every three hours.
每三个小时
Okay, Teddy.
好的 泰迪
It's Theo.
他叫西奥
Ian!
伊恩
Love bun?
亲爱的兔兔
Bunny, where are you?
兔宝宝 你在哪里
I'm wearing your favorite outfit.
我穿了你最喜欢的衣服哦
Ian, my love bunny...
伊恩 我亲爱的兔宝宝...
I'm coming.
我来了
Bunny?
兔宝宝
Oh, god.
上帝啊
I am not afraid to use this.
我可真敢用这东西
I did not mean to scare you.
我没想吓到你
Wow. I think I know what happened.
我觉得我知道怎么回事了
I think we were doublebooked. What?
我觉得咱们是订重了 什么
I'm here for Iris.
我是来找艾丽斯的
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表