剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Between the fire damage and the encryption,
在火烧和加密两大难题下
it's like digging through lasagna.
恢复它就和挖空宽面一样困难
Let me take a shot at it.
让我试试
I have some computer forensics experience.
我有计算机取证的经验
Computer forensics. How fortunate.
计算机取证 太走运了
I'll take this in my office.
我拿去我的办公室
We lost little star?
跟丢小星星了吗
He had some kind of escape plan.
他早计划好了怎么逃跑
Did you get a visual?
记得长什么样吗
Short, balding, bespectacled.
矮个 秃头 戴着眼镜
Tell me you're joking.
真的吗
Short, bald guy with prewar treasure.
手握战前宝藏的矮个光头男
Diana, sound like somebody we know?
戴安 听起来是我们认识的人啊
What? Never mind.
什么 没事
Agent Burke,
博尔克探员
you think we have a positive I.D on this little star?
对于小星星 我们有确定目标了吗
Ask Neal.
问尼尔
I have a friend who fits the bill,
我有个符合条件的朋友
and Agent Burke is jumping to conclusions.
于是博尔克探员直接就断定是他了
Look, whoever he is, we saw him.
不管他是谁 我们看见他了
You can sketch him, right?
你可以画出来的 对吗
Oh, shouldn't be a problem.
应该没问题
Good.
很好
That's little star?
这就是小星星
And I think we can both agree
我想我们得承认
it looks nothing likes Mozzie.
他一点儿也不像蚊子
I want Siegel to confirm.
我想让西格尔确认下
No problem.
没问题
Satisfied?
可以了吗
Pictures don't lie.
图片是不会说谎的
It's one hell of a coincidence.
这可真是巧合
Farsightedness and male-pattern baldness
远视眼和男性脱发
are epidemic, Peter.
都是很常见的 彼得
Peter, you have a minute?
彼得 有时间吗
Sure, come on in.
当然 进来吧
Get that to Siegel.
把它拿去交给西格尔
Excuse me.
失陪了
We have to talk about Diana.
我们得谈谈戴安的事
Don't worry. I'm gonna pull her out.
别担心 我会把她调出案子的
Oh, I don't think you should.
我觉得还是不要了
I mean, you've already taken her off fieldwork.
你已经没让她参与外勤工作了
Oh, she's eight months pregnant.
她已经有八个月身孕了
And about to pop, but she says she's fine.
就要临产了 但她说她很好
She's been camped out in the conference room for two days.
她已经在会议室呆了两天了
Running a city-wide operation.
是在进行遍及全市范围的行动
Jones, I can't put her or her baby at risk
琼斯 我不能因为她想解决灰易案
just because she wants to close the book on Greytrade.
而拿她和宝宝冒险
Look, Peter, I'm no psychologist,
彼得 我不是心理学家
but I don't think it's about this case.
但我认为这和案件无关
I mean, she's staring down the barrel at Diana Berrigan, Single mother, and that's scary.
她即将成为单亲妈妈戴安·柏瑞根 这很可怕
But I think the idea of her losing Diana Berrigan, Special Agent--
但我认为她害怕失去特别探员戴安·柏瑞根的身份
I just think that's scarier.
对她来说更加可怕
She knows she always has a place here.
她知道这儿始终有她的位置
But does she?
但她真的有吗
I mean, you were talking about
你因为她累了
taking her off casework because she's tired.
把她调离调查工作
And are you really gonna feel good about sending her on a raid
你到时候真的会在她在家带孩子的时候
when she's got a kid at home?
让她参加突袭抓捕行动吗
Look, you're the boss now. It's a tough call.
现在你是老大了 这是个艰难的决定
I get the position you're in.
我是从你的角度考虑
I'm just saying
我只想表达
I get the position she's in too.
我也从她的角度考虑了
You know, if you're bored,
如果你觉得无聊
I'm sure Berrigan could use your help.
我肯定柏瑞根需要你的帮助
Nope, I'm not bored.
不 我不无聊
Does the name Teddy Winters mean anything to you?
你认识叫泰迪·温特斯的人吗
Never heard of him.
从来没听说过
Mm, maybe Teddy Winters is little star.
或许泰迪·温特斯就是小星星
Let's see what we got on him.
看看都有些他的什么信息
Where are you, Teddy?
你在哪儿 泰迪
Bingo. Prints, dental records, bank accounts.
有了 指纹 牙医记录 银行账号♥
Photograph?
照片呢
No, doesn't look like it.
好像没有
Teddy Winters is on the grid but only barely.
泰迪·温特斯有记录但不多
Anything actionable?
有什么可用来起诉的吗
Not yet.
目前没有
Were you followed?
你被跟踪了吗
Oh, god.
天呐
The FBI shuts down little star,
联调局关闭了小星星
and this is your alternative revenue stream?
你就用这个来替代赚钱吗
This is my camouflage,
这是我的伪装
Security through obscurity.
大隐隐于市
Not sure that principle applies here.
不知道是否适用于这儿
Says you. Plus I made $11.50.
你就看不起我吧 还有我赚了11块5
75.
11块7毛5了
High roller.
真有钱啊
Listen, with all the heat here in New York,
考虑到纽约这边调查给我压力太大
I'm thinking of catching a train down to Miami.
我想坐火车去迈阿密
You can stick around a little longer.
你可以多呆一阵子
I managed to steer Peter off the scent.
我这设法引开彼得 让他失去线索
Oh, a slight reprieve. And little star?
缓期了啊 小星星呢
Siegel did salvage your laptop.
西格尔修复了你的电脑
That's why you can't prematurely extinguish the Roanoke praxis.
这就是为什么你不能过早熄灭罗阿诺克实践
All he found was an alias.
他只发现了化名
Oh, well, aliases are a dime a dozen.
好吧 化名要多少有多少
So which one of my noms de guerre am I retiring?
这么说我的哪个化名要退休了
I think it's from before I knew you.
我想这要追朔到我认识你之前了
Teddy Winters?
泰迪·温特斯
They found me.
我被发现了
Oh, I'm sorry,
你在说什么
that wasn't clear when you were being held at gunpoint?
这一点 他拿枪指着你的时候不是很明显了吗
No, you don't understand. They found me.
不是 你不明白 他们发现我了
So you stay out of the light and burn an alias.
那你就躲起来 放弃这个化名就好了
It's hardly defcon one.
这名字本身就防御性不够
Teddy Winters isn't an alias, Neal.
泰迪·温特斯不是化名 尼尔
You mean...
你是说
Exactly.
没错
Babies in baskets rarely arrive with birth certificates.
被抛弃的婴儿很少有出生证明的
I was no exception.
我也不例外
I was homeless, nameless, purposeless.
我当时无家可归 无名无姓 无所事事
Histrionic.
还有极具表演天赋
You'll never really understand
你永远不会明白
the plight of the orphaned,
作为一个孤儿的那种困境
not truly.
不会真的明白
If you showed up without a name,
如果你一出生就没有名字
where did Teddy Winters come in?
那泰迪·温特斯这个名字从哪来的
Oh, well, once I got old enough,
我长大了之后
I struck out to uncover my origins.
我开始去挖掘自己的身世
I started at the Wayne County clerk's office.
我从韦恩郡的书♥记♥办公室开始查
You were checking birth certificates?
你在查出生证明吗
Every boy in or around Detroit
查了每个在我被遗弃前一个月
born a month prior to my abandonment.
在底特律或者底特律周边出生的男婴
And that's where you found Teddy Winters.
你就是在那找到泰迪·温特斯的
Yeah, his was the only certificate
在那些出生证明里 他是唯一一个
unaccounted for.
下落不明的
Every other baby boy had either a body or a grave.
其他的男婴不是死了就是已经埋葬了
You do look like a Teddy.
你看起来确实很像泰迪熊
Frankly, I prefer Theodore.
说实话 我更喜欢叫西奥多[泰迪的全称]
Good to know.
那很好
That name is tied to everything, Neal.
那个名字绑定了所有东西 尼尔
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表