剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
you've been here for five seconds.
你才来五秒
Start up paperwork.
赶快准备开户文件
Third office, down the hall, left-hand side.
走廊左边第三间办公室
Of course. Of course. I'll be right back.
没问题 我马上回来
All right. Vault number four.
好 第四号♥保险库
Keep a lookout.
替我看着点
Yeah.
会的
Technically I should get a court order
从法律上说 我得经过法♥院♥允许
to go through that computer.
才能查看那台电脑里的信息
Well, good thing your C.I. doesn't need one.
不过你的线人可不需要
Neal.
尼尔
There are 250 clients in this database.
数据库里一共有250位客户
Narrowing it down by vault number.
我正以金库号♥码缩小范围
I found it.
找到了
Vault number four.
四号♥金库
That's strange.
好奇怪
It's not registered to a person.
它不是以个人名义登记的
To what, then?
那是以什么名义
To a corporation. Niteowl Holdings.
以公♥司♥名义 夜枭控股
Thank you. Thank you very much, sir.
谢谢 非常感谢 先生
That's good enough. Go.
查到这些已经够好的了 快走
Louis!
路易斯
It's a dummy corp.
那是个挂名公♥司♥
Someone is using Niteowl as a front.
有人在用夜枭控股作为掩护
Whoever Griffith stole from covered their identity nicely.
不管格里菲思偷的是谁 身份都隐藏得很好
Gentlemen, I got a lead on those marked bills.
先生们 那些被标记的钞票有线索了
Two months ago, a Manhattan mutual truck was cleaned out.
两个月前 一辆曼哈顿的运钞车被洗劫一空
Now it's the bank's policy to mark all currency
银行有规定要标记所有钞票
in case any kind of theft occurs.
以防被偷
NYPD had a suspect, just couldn't nail him.
纽约警局发现了一名嫌疑犯 只是缺乏证据
Shane Jacoby. Priors for assault.
肖恩·雅各比 伤害罪前科
And likely CEO of Niteowl Holdings.
担任夜枭控股的首席执行官
So Griffith and Jacoby don't know each other,
格里菲思和雅各比相互并不认识
but they're linked. How?
但他们之间有关联 通过什么
I might've found that link.
找到他们之间的关联了
Shane Jacoby received a court-ordered treatment
法庭要求肖恩·雅各比在给格里菲思开药的
from a psychiatrist who prescribed Griffith his meds.
心理医生那儿接受治疗
Dr. Mara Summers.
玛拉·萨莫斯医生
There are five common stages to ICD,
冲动控制障碍有五个阶段
beginning with the impulse and ending with guilt or lack thereof.
由冲动开始 以内疚或是冲动消退为结束
It is that final--
这是最后...
This is an interesting area of expertise.
这个领域还真有趣
Yeah, I can see why Griffith went to her.
怪不得格里菲思让她看病
I found the patient who experiences guilt
我发现 那些为自己的行为
from his actions is most likely to fall back
感到愧疚的病人 较易回复到
into the original destructive pattern.
原本的消极状态
This is generally the case with the bulk of reformed criminals
我所研究过的大量从良的罪犯中
I've worked with in my studies.
这种情况很常见
More on that in tomorrow's lecture.
更多内容将在明天的讲座上讲
Thank you all for coming.
谢谢
She's got clients prone to commit crimes,
她的病人♥大♥多是罪犯
and she's got access to their heads.
而她能够进入他们的思想
She could be manipulating them.
进而操纵他们
Or she could just be doing her job.
又或者她只是做她的分内事
Only one way to find out.
只有一种办法可以得知
Excellent, thank you. Thank you.
太精彩了 谢谢 谢谢
Dr. Summers.
萨莫斯医生
I'm sorry, you are...
不好意思 你是
My name's Neal Caffrey.
我是尼尔·卡夫瑞
I'm a convicted felon, and I need your help.
我是被判过刑的重犯 我需要你的帮助
Your work and research on ICD is impressive, to say the least.
你在冲动控制障碍方面的研究与贡献太非凡了
I have a predilection for its study.
我偏好这方面的研究
Oh, Dr. Summers, this is the man I told you about, Peter.
萨莫斯医生 这位就是我向你提起的彼得
My parole officer.
我的假释官
How long have you been keeping an eye on Mr. Caffrey?
你负责监管卡夫瑞先生多久了
Eternally, some might say. I have to be honest.
恐怕会是永远 我得说
Most of my work with reformed criminals is pro bono.
我给从良罪犯提供的治疗大多都是无偿的
Right now I simply don't have time
目前我没有时间
to take on any new patients.
接收新病人
Oh, I'm not asking you for a free session.
我没有要求您给我免费治疗
I'm expensive. Won't be a problem.
我收费很贵 钱不是问题
Peter, would you mind briefly
彼得 你能简短地
giving Dr. Summers my resume?
向萨默斯医生介绍下我的情况吗
Briefly? Right.
简短的 好吧
Well, Neal's been convicted of bond forgery.
尼尔因伪造债券被判刑
He's also been implicated in over four dozen
并且涉嫌伪造超过四十八件
works of counterfeit art.
艺术品
And there's also the fact that he's still a suspect
他还是好几桩备受瞩目的
in several ongoing high-profile Federal Investigations.
在查联邦案件的嫌疑人
For what, exactly? Pick something.
因为什么 拿了些不该拿的
Bottom line, money may not be a problem for a guy like me.
简单来说 钱对于我这种人来说不是问题
I didn't hear that.
我什么都没听见
My office, 1:00 p.m. tomorrow.
明天下午一点来我办公室
I look forward to working with you.
很期待与你一起治疗
Nice job.
干得好
Two criminals, same psychiatrist.
两名罪犯 同一位心理医生
I think she's looking after herself more than her clientele.
比起病人她更关注自己
It's possible she had a patient
确实她有可能让一名病人
steal from another patient,
去偷另一名病人
but it's the how of all this that bothers me.
但是我想不明白她是怎么做到的
You can't put the idea of a heist in someone's head
你不能在他人不知情的情况下
without them knowing about it.
将抢劫的念头植入他的思想中去
Peter, it's not that odd.
彼得 没那么不寻常
Think of a number between one and ten.
在一到十中想一个数字
No, I hate it when you do this.
不 我讨厌你玩这套
Just think of a number.
随便想一个
Two, three, four, five, whatever.
二 三 四 五 随便哪个
You got it? Yup.
想好了 是的
Now say it out loud in your head.
在你的头脑中大声的把它喊出来
"Seven, seven, seven," for example.
比如"七 七 七"
I know what you're doing. It's not seven, Neal.
就知道你会玩这一手 不是七 尼尔
No, it's nine.
不 是九
Okay, how did you do that?
好吧 你怎么知道的
Before I asked you to think of a number,
在我让你想一个数字前
I used the word "odd" in a sentence.
我在话里用了"不寻常"这个词
So naturally, you'll choose an odd number.
自然而然地 你会选择一个奇数
Then? Then I made your mind
然后呢 然后我大声地说出
subtly cross off options by saying
"二 三 四 五"和"七"
"two, three, four, five" and "seven" aloud.
巧妙地让你在头脑中排除这几个数
Which leaves the numbers one and nine.
剩下的只有数字一和九
And nobody chooses one because it's too obvious.
没人会选一 因为它太显眼了
Nine is more obscure, so that's what you go with.
九就比较隐晦 所以你就选了九
That's good. Okay, but the point of all this.
不错 重点是什么
In less than 20 seconds,
在不到20秒的时间里
I got you to the number I wanted.
我就让你选择了我让你选的数字
Now think of Griffith and Summers.
想想格里菲思和萨默斯
With that much time and influence,
在那么长时间的接触之下
she could make him do anything she wanted.
她能让他做她指定的任何事
This guy's innocent.
这家伙是无辜的
I need more, Neal.
需要更多证据 尼尔
When you're with Summers, find something tangible
你去见萨默斯的时候 找找能将她或格里菲思
that links her or Griffith to Jacoby's cash.
与雅各比所偷现金联♥系♥起来的确凿证据
What are you gonna do?
你准备做什么
I've got Shane Jacoby's work address.
我拿到了肖恩·雅各比的工作地址
I'm gonna go down there and see if I can find a connection
我去看看能否找到他与夜枭控股
between him and Niteowl Holdings.
之间的联♥系♥
Neal, be careful.
尼尔 小心点
I do not want this therapist getting inside your head.
我不想这个精神科医生进入你的思想
Please. I'm a wall.
放心 我刀枪不入
Really?
真的吗
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表