剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
No.
不
This is what I want.
这就是我想要的
I've a debt of my own and this is the required form of payment.
我本身欠了债 这是还债的内容之一
In two days.
两天内
Why so fast?
为何这么急
Because that's when I need it.
因为我两天后就需要
Look, I've worked under your rather urgent deadline.
我以前也完成过你的紧急要求
Are you telling me you can't get this done under mine?
难道你想说你做不到吗
Magnetic field, motion detectors,
磁场警报 运动检测器
dual-control combination lock.
双控密♥码♥锁
We're gonna go through all of this for pocket change?
就为了一点小钱要冒这么大风险吗
$2 million dollars in gold coins
两百万金币
isn't exactly pocket change.
可不是小钱
This building is a fortress, Neal.
这栋大楼是个堡垒 尼尔
Fortresses have fallen all throughout history.
历史上所有堡垒都被攻陷了
All it took was someone finding the weak spot.
只要找到堡垒的弱点
Well, with all that security,
安保系统这么完备
we better find a way in that
我们最好想个
doesn't involve marching through the front door.
不从正门就能进去的法子
Maybe we don't go through the front door.
也许我们不必从正门进入
What if we pull a back draft?
不如我们放火吧
I've put my inner firebug to bed.
我体内的纵火犯沉睡了
Best not to awaken him.
最好别打扰他
Well, there are other ways to bring the fire department to us.
总有办法让消防局赶过来
Well, even if we could,
就算可以
this is not the kind of building that clears easily.
这样的大楼不会轻易疏散完毕
But the building next door is.
但是隔壁的大楼就不一样了
They share a wall.
而且只隔一堵墙
So we get the fire department to clear that,
先让消防局疏散那栋楼
we break in and then disappear inside the crowd.
我们破墙而入 再混进人群中离开
This could work.
好办法
You said you cracked the anklet, right?
你破解了我的脚环 对吧
Yeah.
对
Okay, this device...
这个设备
is synced to your anklet.
跟你的脚环同步
I flip the switch,
我把开关打开
and that's it.
就这样
The tracker says you're standing right where you are.
追踪器会显示你正站在这里
I am standing where I am.
我确实站在这里啊
Yeah, right now you are.
对 但只是暂时的
But this captures the signal and loops it back to the FBI.
它会捕捉到这个信♥号♥♥ 然后循环发送回联调局
So you can walk away.
你就可以离开了
And it shows me staying right here?
而它仍旧会显示我还在这里
Exactly.
没错
The only catch is that you and your anklet
唯一的不足在于 你和你的脚环
have to come back here to turn it off.
要回到这里 把它关掉
Otherwise, your signal can jump locations suddenly.
否则 你的位置信息会突然变化
They'll know it was hacked.
他们就会发现不对劲
Nice work, Moz.
干得好 蚊子
Come in.
请进
Got a minute?
有时间吗
Well, always for you, suit.
跟你聊当然有时间 猫咪探员
Welcome back, I think.
欢迎回来...吧
What?
怎么
You.
你
Barging in here.
闯来这里
Trying to figure out if we're up to something.
想搞清楚我们想干什么
It's nice.
这感觉不错
Are you up to something?
你打算干什么吗
See?
你看
Like old times.
真怀念
Can I get you a beer?
要喝啤酒吗
Yeah, that would be great. Thanks.
听起来不错 谢谢
I've been offered to run the White Collar division.
有人邀请我管理精英调查组
I'm gonna take it.
我决定接受
With everything that happened, I just feel that...
发生了这么多 我只是觉得...
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
当然 这很好啊
And there's a chance that it could lead to more.
有可能以后会有更多机会
In washington.
在华盛顿工作
Washington?
华盛顿
Wow, it's--
天哪
Congratulations, Peter.
恭喜你 彼得
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢
I've made sure that your deal stays in place.
我已经确保你的工作会保持下去
Never would have doubted you.
从没怀疑过你
I'm proud of you, you know.
我很为你自豪
I'm sure you were tempted to break me out,
我知道你肯定想过救我出去
to find a loophole or con someone into getting me free.
钻漏洞或者诱骗别人还我自♥由♥
But you didn't.
但是你没有
It says a lot.
这说明了很多
Justice prevails.
邪不压正啊
That it did.
确实
I know what you're thinking and no.
我知道你想干什么 不行
You can't use this to preach conspiracy theories.
你不能利用这个机会宣扬阴谋论
Of course.
当然
I will however speak conspiracy truths.
我只会说一些阴谋真♥相♥
Even with the anklet showing me at home
哪怕追踪器显示我在家
this can't in any way point back to us.
这事也不能留下任何线索
Promise me, Moz.
向我保证 蚊子
Very well.
好吧
Nothing conspiratorial of any kind.
那我不发表任何阴谋言论了
How depressing.
我好不开心
Perfect! Use that.
棒极了 利用这情绪
Hey, is that a guy up there?
那上面是有个人吗
I'm gonna jump!
我要跳下去了
Excuse me.
抱歉
We have an emergency situation here.
紧急情况
If everyone could please evacuate the building
请大家有秩序地
in an orderly manner.
撤离大楼
Let's go.
走吧
Appreciate your cooperation.
谢谢合作
Shouldn't be too long.
不会很长时间的
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Don't move another step!
别再靠近了
Okay.
好吧
I'm only here to talk, that's all.
我只是来谈谈的 没别的
You have my word.
我向你保证
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
That's a good question.
这是个好问题
One I asked myself lately.
我最近也这么问自己
Have you lost somebody?
你失去什么人了吗
Or your job?
还是失业了
Is this about the government?
是因为政♥府♥吗
About all the secrets that they're keeping from us?
因为他们隐瞒我们的那些秘密
Of course not!
当然不是
That would be crazy.
那很疯狂
I get a lot of jumpers.
我处理过很多要跳楼的人
Spout off a lot of stuff that sounds crazy,
听到过很多疯狂的事
and then you think about it a little bit and
但是你仔细想一想
it makes you wonder.
就会不禁怀疑
If they're really crazy or not.
他们真的疯了吗
I'm just saying that if you have anything
我只是想说如果
that you want to say to me,
你有什么想对我说的
I'm here to listen.
我在这儿听着
This one guy told me
有个人告诉我
that the Vatican had evidence of alien life.
梵蒂冈有外星生命存在的证据
How far-fetched.
真扯
The world's most secretive organization
世界上最秘密的组织
keeping alien technology for their own gain.
把外星科技拿来为自己谋利
Yeah, I suppose you're right.
是啊 我想你说得对
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表