剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
A lot more work.
工作多了一大堆
So you're happy. Oh, very.
所以你很高兴啦 非常高兴
Although somehow, I think he's a bit happier
不过我觉得 他似乎比我自己
about it than I am.
还要高兴呢
Listen, we are probably going to go celebrate.
那个 我们估计要去庆祝一下
You want to join us?
你想来吗
Next time.
下次吧
No autonomy, still a lot of work.
我是没有自主♥权♥ 依然工作一大堆
All right. All right, next time.
好吧 那下次
Congratulations. Thanks, man.
恭喜你 多谢 兄弟
I'll help you on one condition.
答应我一个条件 我就帮你
You want to know what's inside the Codex.
你想知道法典里有什么
Precisely the opposite.
正好相反
I don't want to lay eyes on it.
我看都不想看
As long as you're working with "suit the sequel,"
只要你跟那个猫咪探员二号♥一起工作
I have to become a new man.
我就得乔装一番
What do you think?
你觉得如何
Too Ringo?
太像林戈了吗
Too Bieber.
太像比伯了
Look, if you want to redefine yourself,
如果你想给自己一个新的定位
you should become a teetotaler.
你该当个禁酒主义者才对
There's some lies even I can't sell.
有些谎话连我说都没人信
Well, look, I appreciate your identity crisis,
那个 我理解你正面临身份危机
but I need to focus on how to steal the Codex.
但我得想想怎么偷那本法典
Con suit 2.0 into removing your anklet.
忽悠猫咪探员二号♥帮你摘掉脚环
Siegel's never taken my anklet off before.
西格尔以前从没摘掉过我的脚环
The first time he does, he's gonna be on high alert.
第一次的话 他一定会保持高度警惕
I can't risk it.
我不能冒险
Besides, it already shows me at the museum.
再说 追踪数据已经显示我去过博物馆了
I need to find a reason to be there.
再去的话要找个理由才行
We can piggyback.
我们可以找人当炮灰
Convince someone else to rob the museum.
说服别人去抢劫博物馆
Two thieves go in, and one comes out in cuffs.
两个贼进去 一个贼被捉
And if you're investigating a possible robbery,
而且如果要调查一桩抢劫案
you have every reason to be there.
你去那就完全合理了
Yeah, but who do we piggyback?
但是我们找谁当炮灰呢
I mean it's got to be someone good enough
一定要找个手法好能成功盗窃
to pull it off, but someone we don't mind screwing over.
但我们又不介意坑他的人
Zev. Who's that?
泽夫 那是谁
Zev is a besmirchment on the name of con men.
泽夫是欺诈师界的老鼠屎
Remember the De Beers diamond vault heist?
记得那次德比尔斯钻石保险库盗窃案么
Yeah, you spent months working on it,
嗯 你研究了好几个月
and then someone got there an hour ahead of you.
结果有人比你先到了一个小时
And pulled off the heist exactly as I planned it.
而且作案手法跟我计划的一模一样
That was Zev. That's what he does.
就是泽夫干的 他专干这种事儿
He's an idea-napper.
他专盗用别人的想法
The thief of thieves.
小偷中的小偷
And now we can use it against him.
我们可以利用这点去坑他
And I get to cross a name off my enemies list.
这样我的敌对名单里也能少一个人了
You know, for most people, that's a metaphor.
那个 对大多数人来说 那说法只是打个比方
It's not an actual list.
并不是真的列一个名单
Good?
可以不
So, what can we have Zev steal?
那我们能让泽夫去偷什么
A Karen Kates painting.
凯伦·凯特的画作
I'm telling you, Barry,
我跟你说 巴里
it's just sitting there waiting to be grabbed.
简直就是探囊取物一样简单
I've got it all worked out.
我已经计划好了
It's the perfect plan.
计划非常完美
I'll spell out all the details for Zev.
我会把所有细节都透露给泽夫
While you do that, I'll convince Siegel
与此同时 我会说服西格尔相信
that someone's gonna rob the museum.
有人要去抢劫博物馆
I'm hearing chatter.
我听到了些风声
I mean, I don't know who the thief is,
我不知道谁要去偷
but word is it's gonna happen soon.
但传闻说他很快就会有所行动
Stakeouts are time-intensive, Neal.
监视行动耗时长且工作量大 尼尔
I mean, "soon" could mean
一句"很快"
you and me sitting out there for weeks.
说不定我俩就要监视好几周
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, it's good intel.
确定 情报很可靠
Look, you know what? I don't want to push it, so--
跟你说 我不想逼你 所以...
No, no, no.
不 别走
Tell you what. I'll run it up the flagpole.
这样吧 我会申请的 看上头怎么说
All right.
好的
What?
怎么了
I just feel like I should be the one
我只是觉得应该由我
to pitch it to Peter.
去跟彼得提议
Why is that?
为什么
I don't want you putting your neck on the line.
我不想你去冒这么大的险
It's my intel.
是我提供的情报
I should be responsible for it in case it's bad.
万一情报不准 后果也该由我承担
I'll pitch it to Peter. Okay.
我会跟彼得说的 好吧
All right, Siegel is paranoid
西格尔一直疑神疑鬼
that I'm always pulling a con.
觉得我总是在耍花样
So we'll use that to launder the con through him.
那我们就利用他给这个骗局洗白
By the time Peter hears about it,
等彼得知道这件事的时候
it'll all sound like it was all Siegel's idea.
听上去就像是西格尔的主意一样
You feel good about this intel?
你觉得这个消息可靠吗
I do.
我觉得可靠
My source seemed pretty confident.
我的线人对此十分肯定
Already with reliable sources.
已经有可靠的线人了
Haven't wasted any time since coming to the city.
来纽约这段时间可一点没白费啊
The wicked don't rest. Neither should we, right?
罪恶不止 正义不息 是吗
No. I have to say I'm jealous.
不 我得承认我嫉妒了
I love a good stakeout.
我喜欢准备周全的盯梢
Well, you're welcome to join us.
欢迎加入我们
Oh. I wouldn't mind if I do.
我不介意加上我
That'd be great, but come on,
这主意不错 但是
you have the Yankees game today.
你今天要看洋基队比赛
I do. I do.
对的 没错
Maybe tomorrow then. Sure.
那明天吧 好的
Stakeout approved.
批准进行监视活动
Good luck, you two.
祝你们俩好运
Won't be the same without you.
你不在可说不准
Hey, Peter.
彼得
I have more forms for you to sign.
我还有很多要你签字的表单
And I'm gonna have carpal tunnel by the end of the month.
这个月来我都快得腕管综合症了
I don't know how Hughes handled all this paperwork.
我不知道休斯是怎么处理这些文件的
He had a stamp with his signature on it.
他有一枚刻有他签名的印♥章♥
With Caffrey around, I'll risk the carpal.
因为有卡夫瑞 我乐意冒着腕管受伤的风险
Is it strange? Hmm?
感觉奇怪吗 什么
Yeah, I mean, seeing Caffrey running around on cases with Siegel,
看着卡夫瑞和西格尔外出办案
and you're sitting up here?
自己却坐在这里
It is.
是的
It is, but there are a lot of changes going on around here.
是这样 但我们这很多事都在变化
I mean, your promotion, Diana's baby,
你的提升 戴安的宝宝
Siegel.
西格尔
Change is good.
有变化总是好的
Yankees tickets good.
洋基队的门票也很好
Yes. Yes, Yankees tickets.
没错 洋基队门票
Which reminds me, I have to get going.
这提醒我 我得走了
I've got to jump on our underground street
我要利用我们的地下街道
to beat traffic.
避免交通堵塞了
Long story.
一言难尽
When's the last time you checked Caffrey's anklet?
你上次检查卡夫瑞的脚环是什么时候
Peter?
彼得
Ten minutes ago.
十分钟前
He's home,
他在家里
probably painting something he shouldn't be.
或许正画着什么他不该画的东西
Ah, baked parchment.
烤好的羊皮纸
Just like mama used to make.
就像妈妈过去常做的一样
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表