剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Don't presume to know what I'm capable of.
别以为你知道我有多厉害
This address.
这个地址
You have 30 minutes to deliver the window.
给你三十分钟把玻璃窗送来
If you contact the FBI, she's dead.
如果你跟联调局联♥系♥的话 她死定了
You try anything clever, she's dead.
跟我耍小聪明的话 她也死定了
Oh, and if you forget to bring
还有 如果你忘了
the little bald friend of yours along,
把你那位光头小个子朋友一起带来
well, you get the picture.
反正 结果你懂的
Look I-I need more than 30 minutes.
再给我点时间 三十分钟不够
That's all you have. That's maybe all she has.
你只有这些时间 也许她也只剩这点时间了
Anything? Still no audio.
有发现吗 还是没声音
And no indication of where she is.
也没有迹象能表明她在哪儿
The visual's too tight. What about a trace?
可见画面太窄了 网络追踪呢
According to my software,
根据我的软件来看
this image is being transmitted from a cell tower
这个画面是由某个地球另一端的
halfway around the world.
信♥号♥♥基站发射的
Hagen covered his tracks.
哈根掩盖了他的信♥号♥♥轨迹
Yeah, he's bouncing the signal around like a beach ball.
是 他跟打球一样到处中转信♥号♥♥
How are we for time? 11 minutes.
我们还有多少时间 十一分钟
What about the address he gave us?
他给我们的地址呢
That's an empty train station.
是个荒废的火车站
Been closed for years. This could be a trap.
关了很多年了 这可能是个圈套
I don't care, I'm getting her back no matter what.
我不在乎 无论如何我也要救她出来
I thought you might say that.
就知道你会这么说
Fortunately, I'm always prepared.
幸好我一直有所准备
A listening device.
窃听器
A transmitter with GPS tracking.
有定位跟踪装置的发射器
This earwig acts as the receiver.
这个窃听耳塞是接收器
If I plant it on Hagen,
如果我把它放到哈根身上
he could lead us to Rebecca.
他会带我们找到丽贝卡
It's a big if, but it's an option.
风险很大 但好歹是个办法
Maybe our only one.
也许是唯一的办法了
Neal, it's not the only one. No.
尼尔 这不是唯一的选择 不
No, it's too risky, all right? He could help us.
不行 那太冒险了 他能帮我们
After everything Peter and I just went through,
彼得和我之间出了那些事之后
there's no telling what he'll do.
根本说不好他会怎么做
I'm on my own.
这次我要靠自己
No. We're on our own.
不 是我们一起
Ten minutes and counting. Let's go.
还剩最后十分钟 走吧
Hey. Hey, honey.
嗨 嗨 亲爱的
You okay? Better now.
你没事吧 好些了
You know, I could've met you at the office.
我可以去你办公室找你的
No, it's nicer here. Yeah.
不 这里更好 是啊
Bruce called.
布鲁斯来电了
I start the section chief job in Washington in two weeks.
我两周后去华盛顿担任部门主管
Two weeks? Yup.
两周后 对
Wow. Okay.
好啊
Two weeks.
两周
Okay, I've--I've planned parties with less preparation.
好吧 准备不足我也能筹划出各种聚会
I can do this, we've gotta put the house on the market,
没问题 我们要把房♥子挂出去
and pack everything up.
打包行李
And we haven't even decided on a neighborhood.
我们都还没选好新房♥子呢
It doesn't feel right.
我觉得这样不行
Honey, we-- we've had this discussion.
亲爱的 我们已经谈过了
I know, but you're the only person
我知道 但是我只能和你
I can talk to about this.
谈论这件事
And I will always listen,
我是你忠实的听众
but you were innocent.
但你是无辜的
You deserve to be free.
你理应获得自♥由♥
I've made my peace with what Neal did,
我已经能够接受尼尔所做的事
but I'm not sure if I've made peace with myself.
但我不确定我能否容忍♥自己
For what?
你指什么
For accepting it. The timing of this--
我指接受这份工作 在这个时候...
Is a sign for you to move on.
这是在启示你该继续生活了
Honey, there's something else.
亲爱的 还有别的原因
So that's what this is about.
这才是根本原因
I can't leave until I know the whole truth,
除非我知道整个事情的真♥相♥
until I really know what happened
知道大卫·西格尔那天到底怎么了
to David Siegel that day.
否则我不能离开
Work? Yeah.
工作吗 是啊
Possible forgery at an auction house.
一家拍卖♥♥行有潜在伪造案
I'm interviewing the manager in 15.
我跟经理约了十五分钟后见
Should I dare to ask?
我能斗胆问一句吗
No. Neal's not working with me on this.
没有 尼尔没有参与这个案子
What?
怎么了
You said you made your peace with what he did.
你说你已经接受了他所做的事
That's right.
没错
Have you actually made your peace with him?
那你真正接受他了吗
When it comes to work,
当涉及到工作时
I can't let emotions cloud my judgment.
我不能让感情影响我的判断
I think you already have.
我觉得已经影响到了
We're here.
我们到了
I brought you the glass. It's yours.
我把玻璃带来了 它是你的了
Now tell me where Rebecca is.
快告诉我丽贝卡在哪
This is a very small window.
这扇窗户真袖珍啊
The--the pane acts as a filter.
这块玻璃是个滤光器
My guess, you hold it over the original codex,
我猜如果你透过它看法典原本
and you'll see the hidden message mosconi placed in it.
你就能看到莫斯科尼置于其中的隐藏信息
Now let her go.
马上放了她
You're a little taller than I pictured.
你比我想象的要高啊
A little hackier than I pictured.
你的黑客技术比我想象的要高超啊
Let's see Ms. Lowe then, shall we?
咱们去看看洛维女士如何
No.
不
I came through on my end. Yes, you did.
我把我该做的都做了 没错
But now, I'm renegotiating.
但是现在我要重新谈判
The original Chapter 13.
第十三章的原稿
There is a message here.
里面有隐藏信息
And you want us to stay and figure it out.
你想让我们在这儿搞明白它吗
He's smart, and you're slippery,
他很聪明 你很狡猾
so better I keep an eye on you both.
我最好是盯着你俩
How do I know she stays safe?
我怎么知道她是安全的
Funny, isn't it? Don't need a gun.
很有趣吧 我用不着拿着枪
Don't even need blackmail anymore.
甚至不用再进行要挟
Just one striking image.
只需要一幅触目惊心的画面
Look.
听着
If you want us to solve this puzzle,
如果你想让我们解谜
you have to tell us everything,
你得毫无保留地告诉我们
Chapter 13, the stained glass, the masons.
第十三章 彩绘玻璃 共济会的一切
First, where does this all begin?
先说说这事起源于哪
This all began with another striking image.
起源于另一幅惊人的图画
This one.
这张图
This is a Mosconi.
这是莫斯科尼的作品
I was restoring the mural several years ago
几年前 我在修复壁画的时候
when I noticed something.
发现了一些事
Each shade of light is different.
光线的每条阴影颜色都不同
Cambridge, cobalt, indigo, teal.
剑桥蓝 钴蓝 靛蓝 蓝绿色
13 distinct hues of blue.
十三种不同的蓝色
Legend has it that the Masons entrusted Mosconi
传说共济会把某件价值连城的珍宝
with something of great value.
托付给了莫斯科尼
He ensured its safety by hiding it
他在离开本国前不久藏好了它
shortly before he left this country,
以保证它的安全
But not without leaving a trail.
但是并非无迹可寻
Those hues that you identified
你认出来的这些色调
are the beginning of that trail.
就是线索的出发点
13 is a sacred number for the Masons.
对共济会来说 十三是个神圣的数字
He never referenced it in any other work but one.
他从未在别处用过 除了一个地方
The Codex.
那本法典
Chapter 13.
第十三章
So, uh, what's the pot of gold?
那值钱货是什么东西
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
我说了你都不敢相信
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表