剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You know, we spend time together
你明白的 她丈夫去工作的时候
while her husband's at work.
我们会见面
You mean Iris has a...?
你是说艾丽斯有一个...
Mister.
情夫
Although it is a very coarse word
虽然这么形容我们的关系
to describe what she and I have.
显得很粗俗
Oh, I know, right?
我明白 的确如此
Right.
是啊
Fluffer-nutter?
我的小甜心
All right, just hold him off until I can get out of here.
在我离开前 尽量拖住他
I'll call Iris and suggest a hotel.
我会打给艾丽斯 和她找个旅馆
Your secret's safe with me.
我会替你保守秘密的
We both have so much in common,
除了穿丝绸睡衣都很好看之外
beyond looking great in silk. Thank you.
我们还有很多共同点 谢谢你
Fluffer-nutter?
小甜心
Ian? Bunny?
伊恩 兔宝宝
Ian, hi. I got a meeting in ten minutes.
伊恩 我过十分钟要开会
Oh, but I want a cha-- I want a change of pace.
但是我想换个口味
I want a change of scenery.
我想换个环境
On the couch, please? Please?
能在沙发上吗 求你了
Oh, I just want you. I want you so bad--right now!
我想要你 非常想 迫不及待
Oh, eyes on me.
看着我
Do not look away.
别看别处
Neal broke into Dybek's residence,
尼尔潜入了迪贝克的家
cracked his safe, and stole this,
打开了他的保险箱 偷了这个
with no proof that the man is anything
而我们没有证据能证明他是罪犯
but the target of a heist,
这只使他成为了盗窃案受害者
and you sanctioned it.
而你却批准了
Correct.
没错
I told you to wait until we have a warrant.
我跟你说过有了搜查令再行动
Did you get one?
那你拿到搜查令了吗
Not yet, but that doesn't mean--
还没 但这不代表--
By tomorrow morning?
要明天早上才能拿到
Look, if the algorithm's on that drive,
如果算法就在那个闪存盘里
I couldn't risk Dybek using it.
我不能冒迪贝克使用它的风险继续等
You put me in charge. I made a call.
你让我负责这个案子 于是我下指令了
You've let Neal cross lines for years.
这么多年来你都放任尼尔踩着法律边界做事
Diana, trust me.
戴安 相信我
Do as I say.
照我说的做
Actions make us who we are.
行动造就我们成为什么样的人
I stand by mine.
我觉得这件事我没做错
Guys...
伙计们
I confirmed what's on the drive.
闪存盘里的东西已经确认了
Now we know what an algorithm looks like.
现在我们终于知道算法长什么样了
Right. Just a complicated series of commands to buy and sell,
没错 就是一系列复杂的买♥♥卖♥♥交易指令
but when I applied it
但当我将其应用到
to a simulation of the major stock market indexes,
一个模拟的主要股票市场的股指
the market goes into a nosedive.
股票市场进入暴跌
Irreversible,
覆水难收
with catastrophic consequences.
带来灾难性后果
In eight hours, our economy would've been in chaos.
八小时内 我们的经济就会一片混乱
And Worth would've been richer than Scrooge McDuck.
而沃思会变得比唐老鸭还有钱
Wall Street's a game.
华尔街的一场游戏
He's got all the pieces in place--
他已经将一切准备就绪了
The algorithm, the capital, and the jobs report.
算法 资本 就业报告
And he won't stop till he pulls it off.
除非他的诡计得逞了不然他不会收手的
Then I say we let him win.
那我们让他吃点甜头
If it's a game, we can all play.
如果这是个游戏 那我们都可以玩
He just won't know it. Exactly.
他不会知道 没错
Jones, contact the tech team.
琼斯 联♥系♥技术组
We've got until the market opens.
股市开市前我们要尽快搞定
Test. Yep, you're live.
喂 喂 你的设备没问题
You got me? Yeah.
能听得到吗 可以
So that's identical to the one in Dybek's safe?
这个和迪贝克保险柜里的完全一样吗
On the outside.
外部一样而已
On the inside, it's a high-bandwidth wi-fi receiver.
在内部 是一个高带宽无线接收器
Once Worth plugs it in, we'll control his computer.
一旦沃思插上闪存盘 我们就会控制他的电脑
He'll apply the algorithm, and if it works...
他会应用算法 如果这个方法奏效的话
He'll be fooled into thinking the market's tanking.
他会沾沾自喜股市遇到重挫
Bingo.
没错
And when he uses his firm's clients' money
当他动用了公♥司♥客户的钱
to make his trades,
去完成交易的时候
we got him on wire fraud, conspiracy, money laundering...
我们就以电子欺诈 同谋 洗钱
Intention to disrupt the U.S. economy.
和企图破坏美国经济秩序罪名逮捕他
And hiring an international thief/assassin
还包括雇佣国际窃贼和杀手
to do his bidding.
来帮他完成任务
Ah, bring it to me.
交给我
You get the drive when I get my money.
一手交钱一手交货
And you'll receive payment when I know
待我确认这些不是伊恩
that those aren't Ian's snapshots from Augusta.
从奥古斯塔得来的快照 我自然会付钱给你
We're in?
鱼上钩了吗
We're in.
上钩了
There she is.
是这个没错
And...
然后
There she goes.
大功告成
Is that what's supposed to happen?
接下来会发生什么事
It's a little difficult to explain to someone like you.
很难向你这种人解释清楚
I could explain it to you.
我可以向你解释
Keep it simple so I understand.
言简意赅我就听得懂了
I just made a killing.
我刚刚大赚了一笔
Your turn.
到你了
Explain that.
解释一下这个
Or I could tell you
我可以告诉你
what happened to the last guy who pointed a gun at me.
上一个拿枪指着我的家伙的后果
Her cover's blown. Let's move.
她的身份暴露了 马上行动
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
I'm Rebecca Lowe.
我是丽贝卡·洛维
Who referred me?
谁提到我了
An associate from Zurich. I'm not a Fed.
苏黎世的一个合伙人 我不是联调局的人
Yeah, that's not a bet that I care to hedge.
我才不管你是不是呢
Do you really think the government
你真的以为政♥府♥
would let millions of people lose billions of dollars
会让一个骗子席卷走数十亿美金
to sting one man?
让数百万人蒙受损失吗
You're not that special.
你太瞧得起自己了
Now give me my money. We're done.
把钱给我 我们两清了
Have you ever held a gun before?
你之前到底有没有拿过枪
F.B.I.
联邦调查局
You're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
Hands behind your back.
把手放后面
Now!
马上
You okay?
你没事吧
Of course you are.
你当然没事了
Let's go.
我们走吧
Who the hell sent that text?
谁发的这条短♥信♥
What do we have?
进展如何
Tracing the sim card from Worth's phone now.
正在追踪沃思的手♥机♥SIM卡
Peter, you won't believe where that text message came from.
彼得 你绝对想不到短♥信♥是从哪里发的
Where?
哪里
The Metropolitan Corrections Center.
大都会惩戒中心
Rebecca.
丽贝卡
Warden Maxwell, how the hell did she gain access
麦斯威尔监狱长 她是怎么能有机会
to a cell phone?
接触手♥机♥的
One of my best agents was put in harm's way.
我手下一名杰出的特工因此陷入危险
You and me--we're gonna get to the bottom of this.
你和我 这笔账没完
Peter, cell phones are currency in prison. It happens.
彼得 手♥机♥是监狱里的通货 这不稀奇
Not with cop killers it doesn't.
如果有人想杀♥警♥♥察♥就坚决不能
If anything had Well, it didn't.
如果发生了什么事 没有发生
We're not going there.
我们不会让这种事发生
What do you say we both go home?
不如我们都回家吧
See, they want you to think the Apollo landed on the moon.
他们想让你认为阿波罗号♥在月球上着陆了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表