剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Could we, um, speak privately?
能否让我们 单独说几句
Actually, there's something we'd like to talk to you about.
事实上 有些事我们想和你谈谈
You're married, yes?
你结婚了 是吗
Yeah. Happily. That's good.
是的 很幸福 真不错
Because Katya is a woman many men desire.
卡佳是许多男人心中的女神
She once had a coach who was single.
她以前有过一名单身教练
They would spend hours practicing,
他们训练时间长达数小时
often late into the night.
常常练到深夜
Very late.
练到很晚
He no longer skates so well.
后来 他不能再滑冰了
Well, you should see what my wife does to me
你该看看要是我不回家吃晚饭
when I miss dinner.
我老婆会怎么对我
That's good. Yeah.
很好 是的
Well, sometimes. Yeah.
有时候是 我懂
But the Codex has been hidden away its entire existence.
但是法典整个就被藏起来了
The owner strictly forbade anyone from opening it.
书的主人严令禁止任何人打开它
How--how did you get a copy?
你们是怎么拿到副本的
That's classified.
这是机密
I'm afraid you're on a need-to-know basis.
恐怕你无权知晓
As in, we need to know what you know
我们需要知道你所知道的一切
and not the other way around.
而不是由来你提问
If you're willing,
如果你愿意
the FBI would like your assistance
联调局希望你能提供帮助
deciphering its meaning.
破译法典
It could help us solve a very serious case.
这将有助于侦破一桩重大案件
There is one small matter that you need to be
有一个小问题
made aware of.
你得知道
There's a dangerous criminal
有一名危险的罪犯
who wants the information in the Codex,
想要获得法典中的信息
and we need to figure out why.
我们必须弄清原因
And time is of the essence.
而且时间相当紧张
You know what? You drink like Russian.
你知道吗 你的酒量和俄♥罗♥斯♥人一样
Thank you. Well, almost.
谢谢 不相上下
You start tomorrow.
明天你就上任
Tomorrow's good.
明天 很好
Good. Good.
非常好
Now, let me give you some advice.
我给你几句忠告
Stay on the ice and out of my business.
老实待在冰面上 别插手我的事
Understood.
明白
So a dangerous criminal is interested
一名危险的罪犯
in the Mosconi Codex?
对莫斯科尼法典感兴趣
We just wouldn't want to put you in harm's way
我们不想在你不知情的情况下
unless you knew what you were getting into.
把你牵扯进这项危险的行动中来
The FBI will protect you.
联调局会保护你的
Look, I know I might just seem like
或许我在你们眼里
another bookworm to you guys,
像一个书呆子
but I can hold my own.
但是我可以保护好自己
I just need time to think about it.
我需要点时间来考虑一下
You have my card. Call with your decision.
你有我的名片 想好了联♥系♥我
Just make it soon.
请尽快
Every minute counts. I'll go down with you.
一刻千金 我跟你一起下去
Thank you.
谢谢
We got two minutes!
我们只有两分钟
Hmm. Neal?
尼尔
Neal?
尼尔
Hey. How'd it go?
怎么样了
I told you to wait right outside.
我叫你在外面等着
Yeah, I figured you could use some coffee
我觉得你喝完那么多伏特加
after all that vodka.
可能需要来点咖啡
I found a great little place down the street.
我在这条街上发现了家不错的小店
Amazing Tula gingerbread.
有美味的图拉姜饼
Are you inebriated? No, I'm not inebriated.
你喝醉了吗 不 我没喝醉
Here.
给你
Get the car. You're driving.
去拿车 你来开
You know how alcohol tends to amplify
你知道酒精会放大
certain personality traits?
某些个性特征吗
Get the car, Neal. I'm on it.
去拿车 尼尔 这就去
Good work on that Peter Nevins bio.
彼得·内文斯的简历写得很好
It's a good thing they didn't check five minutes earlier.
还好他们没早五分钟核实
We were still uploading.
那时我们还在上传资料
Neal took off, didn't he?
尼尔中途走开了 是吗
Yeah, he sure did. I wanted to follow,
是的 我本想跟着他
but I didn't want to leave you in there with Sergei.
不过我不放心留你单独和谢尔盖在一起
Find out where he went.
查出他去哪儿了
Will do.
好的
Morning.
早安
Time for breakfast? Uh, I'm running late.
准备吃早饭了吗 我快迟到了
I've got a stack of ASAC files
我有一堆助理特工主管要看的
the size of an oddly shaped child.
关于一个模样奇怪的孩子的文件
You know, when we, um, we talked about this job,
你知道吗 当我们谈起这次升职
I was actually thinking,
我脑子里想的是
"Wow... Predictable schedule.
"常规的日程安排
Reasonable hours."
合理的工作时间"
And now it's back to late nights and early mornings
如今又回到了早出晚归
and vodka rooms.
还有满身酒气的日子
To say nothing about the figure skaters in short skirts.
更别提还有穿着短裙的花样滑冰选手了
Well, she's not my type.
她不是我的菜
I'm more into the Bambi kind of thing.
我更喜欢小鹿斑比那样的
Mm, the uncoordinated limbs sprawled.
四肢不协调的摔倒
Exactly.
正是这样
You okay?
你还好吗
Hon...
亲爱的
Every day you're in the field...
每天你都出外勤
Every day, I...
每天 我...
I can't exhale until I hear you
我都提心吊胆 直到晚上
walk through that door at night.
听到你进门才安心
And I don't like that feeling.
我不喜欢这样
Agent Siegel's murder was a random act of violence.
西格尔探员的遇害是随机的暴♥力♥行为
Could have happened to anybody.
任何人都可能遇到
But it's not gonna happen to me.
但是不会发生在我身上
I promise.
我保证
We good?
没事了
Can't wait to hear your notes on how to improve that.
迫不及待想听你给出如何提高的建议了
I don't have to give notes.
我不需要给什么建议
I only have to pretend to give notes.
我只要装出提建议的样子就行
Mm, kneeling at the anklet of the master
拜在本大♥师♥的门下
has taught you well.
还真学了点东西
The master is chewing gum?
大♥师♥是嚼口香糖的吗
I'm getting into character.
我是在投入角色
I'm Neal Micali.
我可是尼尔·米卡利
He chews gum when he's nervous.
他紧张时就会嚼口香糖
I don't need a backstory.
我不想知道这些
I'm gonna go try to find Sergei's passport workshop.
我去找谢尔盖的护照加工点
Hey...make it quick.
动作麻利点
Sergei doesn't like anyone nosing around.
谢尔盖不喜欢有人四处窥探
Save your coaching for the ice.
把你的说教留给滑冰场吧
You ready, coach?
可以开始了吗 教练
Yeah.
可以了
You can trust us.
你能信任我们
But you have to tell me everything
但你要告诉我关于
about Sergei's business.
谢尔盖的生意的一切
All I know is that he brings terrible people
我只知道他会带可怕的人
to Little Odessa.
到小奥德萨
He wants to control it.
他要控制一切
Everyone is scared of him.
每个人都怕他
Then why are you with him?
那你为什么还跟他在一起
In the beginning, he was a good man.
一开始时 他是个好人
I moved from Moscow to be with him.
我从莫斯科搬过来和他一起
Now he treats me like possession.
现在他把我当成了他的私人物品
Last week, he thought I cheated on him.
上周他认为我对他不忠
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表