剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
That's not his natural state.
那可不是他的自然状态
You know she's F.B.I?
话说她是联调局的人
Well, it's not your run of the mill suit.
那可不是普普通通的西装
Not that she ever wears one.
看来她从不♥穿♥过于平凡的衣服
Look at the way she holds herself.
看看她的姿势
Open. Totally exposed.
舒展 毫不掩饰
Confidence and plenty of it.
自信 相当自信
Ooh. Oh, that's not the first time
她并不是第一次
she's touched him like that.
这么摸他了
They have a past.
他们有段过去
Look at her eyes. All over his face.
看她的眼睛 一直盯着他的脸
Yeah, she wants to see if he still feels anything.
对 她想知道他对她还有没有感觉
Whoa. Whoa what?
哇 哇个啥
They slept together. Peter?
他们上过床 彼得吗
Not recently.
不是最近
All right, you know I heard
好吧 我听说
he had a pretty serious relationship
他在匡蒂科的时候
with a female agent down at Quantico.
跟一个女探员有段相当认真的恋情
She joined SSG.
她是特监组的人
The CIA of the FBI?
联调局的中♥央♥情报局吗
Those are some badass agents.
那些探员可都是狠角色
That explains the confidence.
所以才会那么自信
That's Peter's ex.
那是彼得的前女友
It has to be.
没跑了
I couldn't talk about the case in front of your wife.
我不能在你老婆面前谈这个案子
White collar related?
跟精英犯罪有关吗
I'm tracking a tech genius named
我在追查一个高科技天才
Mason Sadowski.
叫梅森·萨多夫斯基
Doesn't look all that intimidating.
看起来不太吓人啊
In today's world that's what trouble looks like.
现在的世道 会惹麻烦的都很低调
He's part of a team that invented
有个团队给最高国防承建商之一
a new and extremely dangerous microchip
发明了一种新型且及其危险的芯片
for one of our top defense contractors.
他是那团队的一员
Then he decided he didn't wanna share?
然后他决定纳为己用
Exactly.
没错
Must be a very important chip.
那芯片肯定很重要
Something to do with decoding passwords.
它可以破解密♥码♥
With it, a two-bit hacker could break through
有了它 一个不入流的黑客都能破了
our most sophisticated security walls.
我们最复杂的防火墙
Low-hanging fruit for our enemies.
对我们的敌人来说简直手到擒来
Yeah, he put it on the black market.
对 他把芯片放到黑市了
I've established a cover I.D. as a broker for Iran.
我做了个假身份 自称是伊朗的代理人
Set the hook yet?
下饵了吗
He swallowed it. Good.
他上钩了 很好
Waiting for a buy time to reel him in.
等交易的时候就一举拿下
My problem: most buyers
问题是 大部分
representing foreign interests come in twos
代表外国利益的买♥♥家都是两个人
In order for the ruse to work, I need a partner.
为了保证计策顺利进行 我需要个搭档
Someone with undercover experience.
要有卧底经验的人
Someone you can trust.
而且是你能信任的人
More than any other agent in New York.
是我在全纽约探员中最信任的人
Section Chief Bruce Hawes put the order through personally.
部门主管布鲁斯·霍斯亲自下达了这个命令
Oh, Bruce, huh?
布鲁斯啊
Not only Bruce.
不止是布鲁斯
Your name gets dropped a lot in Washington.
你现在可是华盛顿的风云人物
Nice to hear.
听着真舒坦
You know New York, and I don't have GPS.
你了解纽约 我又没有导航
Besides, you're the best. Next to me, of course.
而且你是最棒的 当然了 仅次于我
Oh, that was Quantico. This is now.
那是匡蒂科的事 现在是现在
I'll set up the buy.
我去安排这笔交易
This is gonna be fun.
这回可有意思了
Got that too. Here.
这个也有了 在这
Good to see you. Take care.
幸会 保重
Bye.
回见
She left Peter with a lot to think about.
她给彼得留了一堆问题去思考
Get back to work!
赶紧回去干活
And still uncomfortable.
而且还是很不自在
Oh, hey, you got plans later? Why?
对了 你晚点有事么 怎么了
ASAC gave us an assignment.
助理特工主管给我们发任务了
NYPD informed Peter
纽约警方通知彼得
someone may be using Siegel's badge in Brooklyn.
说似乎有人在布鲁克林用了西格尔的警徽
All right, I'll coordinate with NYPD.
好 我去跟纽约警方协调
We'll need the perp's description and his M.O.
我们需要罪犯的特征描述以及作案手法
so we know what we're looking for.
以便确认要找的目标是谁
Or we help him find us.
或者我们帮他找到我们
Jill's just an FBI agent who needs help on a case.
吉尔只是个要我帮忙破案的联邦探员
That's it. End of story.
仅此而已 绝无其他
You never look at Jones like that.
你可从没那样看过琼斯
Drop it. Hold on a second.
消停会 等等
Does El know that your old ex is your new partner?
小伊知道你前任是你的新搭档么
I'm gonna tell her tonight when it's more relaxed.
我今晚会告诉她 等气氛轻松点的时候
All right, at least give up the details.
好吧 至少透露点细节
What broke you two lovers up?
你俩这对儿为什么会分手
I don't know.
我不知道啊
She went west, I went east.
就那么分道扬镳了什么的
It doesn't matter anymore.
这些都不重要了
It always matters. No, what matters
一直很重要 不 重要的是
is that you catch the guy flashing the badge.
你要抓到那个用警徽的人
All right, Jones and I are gonna cruise Brooklyn tonight
好 琼斯和我今晚会"披着羊皮"
in sheep's clothing, but...
去巡查布鲁克林 但是
But what?
但是个啥
The wolves need a sleeker wardrobe.
"狼"需要个流线型衣橱
Yes.
好耶
Drop me off.
送我过去
Dinner's almost ready.
晚饭快好啦
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Jill came to my office today.
吉尔今天来我办公室了
I figured she would.
我猜到她会去
Why don't you pour me a glass of wine
不如你给我倒杯红酒
and tell me all about it?
然后详细说说
What kind of wine is this?
这是什么红酒
Oh, that's the bottle Mozzie gave us last Christmas
这是去年圣诞节蚊子给我们的
you were afraid to open. Still am.
你一直不敢开 依旧不敢
You expecting someone? No.
你有客人来吗 没
Oh...hi, Elizabeth.
你好 伊丽莎白
Um, wow, it smells like Italy in here.
这里闻起来好有意大利的味道
I forgot people still make dinner.
我忘了别人还是会做晚饭的
I forgot people just drop by.
我也忘了有人会招呼不打就上门
I'm so sorry I keep interrupting you.
抱歉我一直打扰你们
I should have called first, but we're just kind of in a rush.
我应该先打个电♥话♥ 但是我们时间很紧
"We"? Oh, Peter.
"我们" 彼得
I found where the guy's holed up,
我找到那家伙的藏身处了
so we gotta do recon on the thing now, right now.
所以我们得去查那件事了 现在就去
You guys workin' on a case together?
你们两个在一起破案吗
That's why Jill is in New York
所以吉尔才会来纽约
and since it was white collar related--
而且这案子跟精英犯罪有关
What's it about? Mm, it's classified.
什么案子 是机密
Oh, well, nothing we discuss ever leaves this house.
家里讨论的事我从不去外面乱说
I'm sorry, hon.
很抱歉 亲爱的
We can't discuss this one.
这个真的不能说
You okay? Why wouldn't I be?
你没事吧 我能有什么事
I'll call you on my way home.
我回家的时候给你电♥话♥
I'll try to get him home in one piece.
我会尽量让他完好无损地回来
Yeah.
好
Do you live in this?
你住这里吗
When I have to.
迫不得已的时候
All you're missing is a fridge and a hot plate.
你就差冰箱和电炉了
Well, I'm thinking about putting in
我在考虑
a fireplace and jacuzzi. That'd be nice.
放个壁炉和按♥摩♥浴缸进来 很好
How come you're still in the field?
你怎么还在参与外勤工作
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表