剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
We drum up fake user names,
我们使用伪造的用户名
then outbid everyone else.
然后给出最高价
Since the plan is to arrest them anyway,
反正计划是逮捕他们
the bureau won't be on the hook for the payout.
局里也不用付钱了
Be a lot of work. It's not a bad idea.
需要大量工作 这主意挺不错的
Thanks for the assist.
谢谢帮助
Guess I was wrong about curmudgeonly.
看来你并不小气
I'm sorry? What?
你说什么 什么
Oh, it doesn't matter.
没事
Neal Caffrey.
我是尼尔·卡夫瑞
You must be my new handler.
你一定是我的新监管人
Must be.
是的
Neal, Special Agent David Siegel.
尼尔 这是特别探员大卫·西格尔
How old are you?
你多大了
I'm 31, but don't read into it.
31岁 但别看年龄识人
Agent Siegel was a top graduate at Quantico
西格尔探员在匡提科以优秀成绩毕业
and served as supervisor
过去两年里
in the Chicago White Collar Division
在芝加哥精英调查组
for the past two years.
担任主管
Actually, almost three, sir.
其实 差不多有三年 长官
Windy City Division had a work-release C.I. too.
风城调查组也有工作外出的线人
Modeled his deal after yours, Neal.
正是拿你做的范本 尼尔
Siegel was his handler.
西格尔曾是他的监管人
They had a closure rate in the 70s.
他们的破案率高达70%
Nice rates. Why come to New York?
真不错 为什么来纽约
70s are nice. 80s are better.
70%不错 80%就更好了
87. Right?
是87% 是吗
I wanna work with you, Neal.
我想与你合作 尼尔
Hey, you're the best there is.
你是最出色的
Your skills are unmatched.
你有无人能比的技术
And your smarts are unparalleled.
和空前未有的机智
You might be the most valuable asset the FBI has.
你也许是联调局最有价值的人
Might be. All right, that's enough.
也许是 好 够了
Do you prefer David or Dave?
你喜欢我叫你大卫还是戴夫
I'd like to speak to this agent privately.
我想单独和这位探员聊聊
It's easier for me if I know--
告诉我的话我能就更好...
Go. Okay.
出去 好
Good to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Shut the door. All right.
关上门 好
As our new supervisor,
你是我们的新主管
I was gonna give you my old office.
我打算让你坐我以前的办公室
Oh. Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
But you're not the right man for the job.
但你不适合这份工作
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Neal Caffrey is a confidence man.
尼尔·卡夫瑞是个骗子
He preys on trust, desire, and impressionability.
他的猎物是信任 欲望和敏感
The last thing he needs is a lapdog as a handler.
他最不需要的就是一个马屁精来当监管人
I'm no lapdog, sir. Sure as hell fooled me.
我不是马屁精 长官 如果不是 那你肯定无疑骗过了我
Well, I'm hoping I fooled him too.
我希望我也骗过了他
One thing I learned about C.I.s like Neal:
我从像尼尔这样的线人身上学到了一点
They like smoke,
他们最喜欢自我吹嘘
and I know exactly where to blow it.
而我也知道怎么满足他们的虚荣心
You were playing him?
你在耍他吗
I was handling him.
我是在监管他
Start moving in tomorrow.
明天就搬来吧
Gotta tell ya, I really like this new kid.
我得告诉你 我真喜欢这新来的小子
He's smart, hardworking, intuitive.
他很聪明 勤奋 敏悟
He loves you, huh?
他崇拜你 对吧
Well, that doesn't hurt.
这没关系
How's Neal?
尼尔怎么样
Neal?
尼尔
You got promoted, and he has a new handler.
你升职了 他有了新监管人
It's been a big change for him too.
对他而言也是个巨大的改变
You haven't talked to him yet, have you?
你还没和他谈过吧
Oh, we talk. Yeah, of course we talk.
谈了 我们当然谈了
I should reach out to him.
我该去找他
Yeah.
对
Okay.
好吧
Uh, but, hon? Hmm?
亲爱的 什么
In the morning.
明早去吧
Me?
我吗
Black, right?
黑咖啡对吧
When it's good, yeah.
煮得好我才喝
Are you following me?
你在跟踪我吗
Oh, I don't need to follow you.
我没必要跟踪你
You're wearing a tracking anklet.
你戴着跟踪脚环
We hadn't talked in a while.
我们有一阵子没聊过了
Just a friendly coffee-chat-and-walk-to-the-office thing?
只是友好地边喝咖啡边聊天 然后一起走去办公室吗
Yeah. I can handle that.
对 没问题
Any reason I might be following you?
我有什么理由要跟踪你吗
Aside from that you've been following me
除开你差不多跟踪我十年
for almost a decade?
这个事实吗
Aside from that.
对 除了那个
I don't think your new title calls for legwork.
你升职了好像不用做外勤了吧
No, I guess not.
我猜不用了
So...how was day number one?
第一天过得怎么样
With Siegel? Yeah.
和西格尔吗 对
He reminds me of one of the Von Trapp children,
他让我想起了一个冯·特普合唱团的小孩
and he's a little overeager,
他有些过于热切
but for the most part, I like him.
但大多数情况下 我喜欢他
I mean, he's intelligent, capable, self-aware.
他很聪明 很有能力 有自知之明
He loves you, huh?
他喜欢你对吧
I know when someone is playing to my vanity, okay?
别人奉承我时我知道 好吗
But the fact is he came to New York for a reason.
事实是 他来纽约是有原因的
You are one hell of an informant.
你真是个好线人
I'm usually just following your lead.
我一般只是听你的命令
It's good you like him.
你喜欢他就好
Yeah, as long as things with us are--
是啊 只要你我之间一切...
Normal?
正常
Yeah, yeah.
对
I might have a different title,
我也许升官了
but I'm still the same old me.
但我还是原来的我
Me too.
我也是
Maybe I should be following you.
也许我真该跟踪你
Diana... What do you want?
戴安 干什么
What's going on?
出什么事了
I'm multi-geeking.
我在多线操作
In addition to posing as Three-Time Holland,
除了伪装成"三倍"·霍兰
I'm balancing chats and auctions
我在用40个化名
under 40 separate nyms.
进行聊天和拍卖♥♥
I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
Multi-geeking is when you operate
多线操作就是说你不止
more than one computer,
操作一台电脑
and a nym is a pseudonym,
化名就是说假名
avatar, user name, whatever.
网络用名 用户名之类的
Did you spend the night here?
你整晚都在这吗
Three-Time never slept before.
"三倍"以前从来不睡
He can't start now. And you're drinking coffee.
他可不能现在开始睡 而且你还在喝咖啡
What are you, my obstetrician?
怎么 你是我的产科医生吗
It's herbal tea.
花草茶而已
If you wanna take a break, I can get someone--
如果你想休息一下 我可以找别人...
I'm not trusting this to some N.F.G.
我才不信那些恼人的菜鸟能搞定这个
You wanna help? Pull up a chair.
想帮忙就搬把椅子坐下
Yes. Yes, sure.
好 当然了
Yeah, we will. Let's--
没问题 我们...
Guys, guys, I got something.
伙计们 有发现
Oh, gotta go. That's my handler.
我得走了 那可是我的监管人
Good luck with that.
你们加油
I gotta go.
我先走了
Thank you. Seriously, thank you.
谢了 真的 非常感谢
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表