剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Look, I have to finish this,
我得写完报告
but if you wanna visit little star tomorrow,
但如果你明天想去小星星的仓库看看
I'm in.
我陪你
Thanks, Caffrey.
谢谢你 卡夫瑞
This is Agent Berrigan, Federal Bureau.
我是联邦探员柏瑞根
I'm looking at three manholes maybe 6 feet apart.
我正在检查三口距离六英尺的检修井
You guys at sanitation wanna tell me
你们负责下水道设施的人能告诉我
which one doesn't belong?
哪一个不是你们的吗
Yeah?
怎么了
Do I give this to Siegel, or...
报告交给西格尔还是
I'll take it.
放我这里吧
It's been a long day, Peter.
今天很累 彼得
You mind if I head home?
你介意我现在下班回家吗
Curtis Hagen is back.
柯蒂斯·哈根又出现了
Yeah?
是吗
They shipped his evidence over here
今早他的犯罪证据被
from long-term storage this morning.
从长♥期♥储存仓库运到这里
I guess an appellate court granted him a new trial.
我猜想受理上诉的法♥院♥给了他一次重审的机会
That was our first case.
那是我们的第一个案子
Yeah. Seems like forever ago.
是啊 感觉是很久之前的事了
You're not the one counting the days left on your sentence.
你可不是唯一一个数着剩余刑期过日子的人
Touche.
说得有理
A retrial, huh?
重审啊
Think he has a chance?
觉得他有成功机会吗
No.
没有
All the proof of his guilt is upstairs.
他的所有罪证就在楼上
Just thought you should know.
就是告诉你一声
Have a good night, Peter.
祝你有个美好的夜晚 彼得
You too.
你也是
Mozzie?
蚊子
Lady suit.
探员小姐
This isn't what it looks like.
不是你所看到的那样
It looks like you're Teddy Winters.
看上去你是泰迪·温特斯
And if I am? Then you're under arrest.
如果我是呢 那你就被捕了
Oh, then I'm definitely not.
那我肯定不是了
Stand up.
站起来
Can I ask you what you're never supposed to ask a woman?
我能问你一个不该问的问题吗
Shut up and stand up.
闭嘴 站起来
It used to be having a gun trained on me was a rarity.
我以前很少被枪指着
Yeah, come on, Teddy.
是啊 过去 泰迪
I actually prefer Theodore.
我更喜欢西奥多这个名字
Oh, oh, are--are you okay?
你还好吗
Walk, Mozzie.
走过去 蚊子
You know, stress and physical exertion
你知道吗 压力和体力活
can prematurely ind-- -
能永久性地
Uh, c-c-can you make it up the ladder?
你能走到梯子那里吗
You're gonna have to help me.
你得帮帮我
I'm not going to prison.
我不要进监狱
Mozzie!
蚊子
Mozzie!
蚊子
We're 100 feet underground.
我们离地面有一百英尺
You're not gonna get any reception.
手♥机♥不会有信♥号♥♥的
Oh, you came back.
你回来了
You may be the enemy,
也许你是我的敌人
but bad karma isn't hereditary.
但是业障是不会遗传的
What does that mean?
什么意思
Things are about to get messy.
接下来的事情会挺麻烦的
Your contractions are 90 seconds apart.
你的宫缩已经到达90秒一次的频率了
We don't have time to get you to a hospital.
我们没时间赶到医院了
This can't be happening.
不能在这里生
I-I know this venue is in-ideal.
我知道这里不是理想场所
Take your hands off me! Look at me. Look at me.
别碰我 看着我 看着我
This thing is coming out whether you like it or not.
不管你意愿如何 孩子就要出生了
Now, you can let the expert work his magic,
现在你可以让我这个专家上阵
or you can take your chances alone--up to you.
或者你自己听天由命 你决定吧
I don't want you touching--
我不想让你碰我
Oh, get him out of me!
快把他弄出来
Good choice.
明智的选择
Evidence lockup.
证据存储室
Hello?
喂
Yeah?
什么事
Where should I put this?
报告该放哪里
On this never-ending stack I call my inbox.
放在我无止境堆积的收件夹上
Everything all right? No, sir.
一切还好吗 不 长官
No, I-I really fouled this case up,
我没能做好这个案子
and I-I-I wanna apologize to you.
我想向您道歉
Stop. We lost our guy,
别这样 我们丢了罪犯
but you did good work.
但你做得很好
Don't beat yourself up.
别打击自己
Yes, sir. Thank you.
是的 长官 谢谢你
Sit down.
坐吧
How's it working with Neal?
和尼尔工作得怎么样
As far as I can tell, good.
目前来看 很好
You think he had anything to do
你认为他和泰迪·温特斯案
with this Teddy Winters fiasco?
惨败有关系吗
I don't know.
我不知道
First time we went to see little star, he--
我们第一次去看小星星仓库时
something wasn't sitting right.
有些事情不对劲
But today, Caffrey was with me all day.
但今天 卡夫瑞一直和我在一起
Yeah, well, he's always smiling at you
是啊 事情发展不顺时
right when things go backwards.
他总是面带微笑
My C.I. in Chicago was the same way.
和我在芝加哥的线人一样
How was it,
你线人现在呢
passing him off to a new handler?
把他移交给新的监管了吗
I didn't have to.
我不用移交
I caught him forging Illinois State lottery tickets.
我逮到他在伪造伊利诺伊州的彩票
You sent him back to prison.
你把他送回了监狱
That's the job.
职责所在
That is the job.
职责所在
Yeah.
是啊
Well, Neal's ankle bracelet says
尼尔的追踪器显示
he's still in the building right now.
他现在还在大楼里
Should I be worried about that?
我该担心吗
I would save your worries for when he's not in the building.
别担心 他不在大楼的时候你才该担心
Will do.
确实
Sir. Yeah?
长官 什么
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Good.
很好
Oh, here it comes.
出来了
Okay.
好的
Peter. Hey.
彼得 你好
Hey. I saw you called.
你好 我看到你的来电了
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
Yeah, I thought you were going home.
没事 我以为你已经回家了
You know, I-I made it all the way down the stairs
我都到楼下了
before I remembered.
才想起
You forgot your hat.
你忘了帽子
It needs its own tracking anklet.
它也需要一个追踪器
I'll set one aside for you.
我给你一个
Sounds good. See you tomorrow.
好极了 明天见
Take care.
路上小心
Diana.
戴安
Caffrey.
卡夫瑞
I'm a dad. Not even close.
我当爸爸了 才不是
I'm a midwife.
是我接生的
What the hell...
怎么回事
El.
小伊
Peter? Yup.
彼得 是我
Oh, Honey.
宝贝
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表