剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
The fence you used to liquidate the Welsh gold.
那个你让他去把威尔士金币兑现的销赃人
I hope you can substantiate this.
我希望你有真凭实据
I can. My c.I. talked.
我有 我的线人全说了
I know everything.
我什么都知道
Mutually-assured destruction.
是要同归于尽吗
Turn in the coins to the FBI anonymously and resign.
匿名上交金币 然后辞职吧
And if I don't?
如果我拒绝呢
Turn in the coins and resign,
上交金币 然后辞职
or I arrest you right now.
否则我现在就逮捕你
I hope you can live with that ultimatum.
下这种最后通牒 你能问心无愧吗
Either way.
无所谓
You think Peter will cuff Dawson?
你觉得彼得会抓道森吗
Well, he hasn't yet, or I'd be in a cell.
至少现在还没 不然我早就进去了
Peter can't ever know that Hagen was behind that bribe.
彼得是不会想到哈根是贿赂案的幕后黑手的
Or that we're the reason the Dutchman made his appeal.
或者是我们帮助荷兰人上诉出狱的
Or that there's evidence of me stealing the coins.
或者我偷金币的证据
We are running out of time.
我们没时间了
I have to hand over this window to Hagen by--
我还得想办法把这窗户移交给哈根...
That's kind of a crime unto itself.
这就是传说中的犯罪现场
Did we really need to take it apart?
必须拆成碎片吗
Well, if we really want to find out
如果我们真想弄明白
why this is so important,
它为什么那么重要
we have to open up our minds.
我们就得开放思路
Actually, we still have some good--
其实我们还是有杀手锏的...
No more hallucinogens, Dr. Leary.
嗑药就算了 里尔瑞博士
Free association, then.
那就自♥由♥联想吧
Um, purple. Go. Okay. Color.
紫色 来吧 好的 颜色
Color in stained glass comes from metallic salts,
彩绘玻璃的颜色是从金属盐提取来的
copper oxide, cobalt, gold.
比如酸化铜 钴 金
Metal.
金属
Another word for stained glass is "Lead light".
彩色玻璃的另一种称呼是"引路灯"
Maybe the iron framework is a map.
也许铁框架是一张地图
The concept of stained glass
彩绘玻璃的概念
was never to see the world outside.
是不想看到外面的世界
Or to admit light.
或是阻止光射入
It was to control it,
是要控制光
to use it to reveal something.
用它来揭示某事
But what?
揭示什么事
A question only a masonic-italian expatriate
这个问题 只有被意大利共济会驱逐的
mad genius trained in painting, metallurgy,
有美术功底的疯狂天才 和冶金学家
and engineering can answer.
还有工程师 可以回答
Hold on a second.
等等
Look at this.
看这个
That's Mosconi's signature.
是莫斯科尼的签名
How did it get there?
从哪冒出来的
This blue pane.
是这块蓝色玻璃
A decoder lens.
它是"解码镜片"
Let me see.
我看看
No, it only works on this one.
不行 只对这块有效
Mosconi made this window and hid his name in it,
莫斯克尼造了这窗户 把自己的名字隐藏其中
along with the decoder.
还有这块"解码器"
It doesn't work on ours.
对我们的法典也不起作用
Because it's a copy.
因为它只是复♥制♥品
That's why he needed--
所以他需要...
Neal, you asked me to trust you.
尼尔 你要我相信你
You can trust me.
你也可以相信我
The man of questionable character
我跟你说过的那个
I told you about?
不可信赖的男人
His name is Curtis Hagen,
他名叫柯蒂斯·哈根
and he's holding incriminating evidence over me.
他掌握着我的犯罪证据
A Damocles' sword, if you will.
需要解释的话 那是达摩克利斯之剑
And now we know he needs this to decode Chapter 13.
现在我们明白了 他需要这玻璃解码第十三章
We had to give him the original.
看来必须把原版给他
But without that glass, he'll never know the secret.
但没有玻璃 他永远都不会知道谜底
We can turn the tables. so what's the plan?
我们可以反败为胜 有什么计划
Leverage the decoder for the evidence tape.
用"解码器"交换罪证录像
Then you'll be free.
这样你就自♥由♥了
Or not. Depends on peter.
或者仍然不自♥由♥ 全看彼得了
Yeah, Caffrey? You heard from Peter?
卡夫瑞 有彼得的消息吗
Not since yesterday. Why?
昨天之后就没见过了 问这干嘛
He's late. He's never late.
他迟到了 他从不迟到
Well, there must be a reason.
其中必有原因
Must be.
肯定
I got a tip on the Welsh gold.
我得到威尔士黄金的一条密报
It checked out.
已经证实了
Jones, put a team together.
琼斯 让大家集♥合♥
My office, now.
到我办公室来 马上
Every time.
又来了
I'm glad it's you, not me.
很高兴这次是你 不是我
Thanks.
谢谢
The coins are in a safety deposit box
金币现在就在市中心某银行的
at a bank downtown.
一个保险箱里
Andrew Dawson no longer works
安德鲁·道森已经
for the department of justice.
不在司法部工作了
What about you?
你呢
I'm still here.
我还继续在这工作
Look, you arrested a dangerous fence,
看吧 你逮捕了那个危险的销赃犯
recovered the gold, took down a dirty prosecutor.
找到了黄金 扳倒了一个腐♥败♥检察官
It's a win.
你胜利了
It's a compromise,
这是妥协
One I will never make again.
我希望这永远不要再发生
I know why you did what you did.
我知道你那么做的原因
Yeah.
是啊
To help my friend.
为了帮助我的至友
And because you're a criminal,
因为你是个罪犯
and you can't help yourself.
你控制不住自己
Shame on me for expecting anything else.
我居然还以为你能有所改变
Things are gonna change
对我俩来说
for the both of us.
情况会有所改变
Yeah.
是啊
It's time they did.
也是时候了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表