剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Nice cigars.
雪茄不错嘛
You know, it's bad luck to celebrate
工作结束前就庆祝
before a job is finished.
会带来厄运的
You like this? Nicaraguan Imperiales.
你喜欢吗 尼加拉瓜帝国[品牌]
Great with scotch.
配苏格兰威士忌最好
When this is over,
等我破译出来之后
you light up a stogie and release Rebecca?
你会点一根雪茄然后放了丽贝卡
Just like that?
是这样吗
I said I would. And Neal?
我答应过的 那尼尔呢
He served his purpose.
他的任务完成了
"A wise man does not waste
一个聪明的人不会
so good a commodity as lying for naught."
放弃空口说白话的机会
I'm flattered you think me wise.
我十分荣幸被你称作聪明
I was referring to Neal.
我说的是尼尔
When this is over, he's gonna make you pay,
这事结束之后 他会让你付出代价的
and you won't even know it's happening.
无声无息 你根本意识不到
I'm not that easily fooled.
我没有那么好骗
I know more about you than you think.
我比你想象中更了解你
Well, I know a little about you too.
我也知道一些你的事
About me?
我的事
Yeah, good luck.
祝你好运
I think Theodore Winters would need the luck.
我想西奥多·温特斯更需要运气
Don't you?
你说呢
I know your name. Do you know mine?
我知道你的真名 你知道我的吗
Moz, you all right?
蚊子 你还好吧
Yeah, I'm okay for now.
现在还没事
So is Rebecca.
丽贝卡也是
What was the pressing matter?
什么案子那么要紧
You're getting what you want.
你已经得偿所愿了
How much longer do you need to keep her?
你还想关她多久
You didn't answer my question.
你没有回答我的问题
It's a forgery investigation.
一个艺术品造假的案子
Second-rate hack trying to sell
有二流骗子想卖♥♥
a Vermeer knock-off to the Met.
一幅伪造的维梅尔给大都会博物馆
Amateur hour.
业余水平
Let me talk to Rebecca.
让我跟丽贝卡说几句话
I swear, I didn't say anything to Peter.
我发誓 我什么都没跟彼得说
Now, let me talk to her.
让我跟她说两句
Excuse me.
不好意思
By all means, carry on.
你们继续
Hello? Yes. Of course.
喂 对 当然
All right. Keep working on the pages.
继续研究画面
Pretend you're explaining the process to me.
假装你在跟我解释操作流程
Was it really a forgery case?
真的是造假案子吗
Yeah, except the artist was Hagen.
是的 只不过作者正是哈根
What? He put a piece on the market.
什么 他拿出了一幅画出来卖♥♥
They found his signature hidden in it.
他们在画上找到了他的签名
Why risk selling a fake now?
为什么要冒险现在出手呢
I don't know, probably to raise capital.
不知道 可能是为了筹钱
He can't fund a treasure hunt on unemployment.
他没有为这次的寻宝活动筹到足够的钱
Something isn't right.
有点不对劲
Yeah, starting with the timing.
是啊 先是时间
And the signature? He's smarter than that.
还有那个签名 他没这么笨
Maybe this is all part of his plan.
也可能这都是他设计好的
I have no idea,
我毫无头绪
but he can't know the FBI is after him.
但不能让他知道联调局在调查他
Yeah, he'll think you sold him out.
他会认为是你出♥卖♥♥♥了他
That's not good for Rebecca.
就可能会危害到丽贝卡
Well, you'll need ears and eyes
那你需要监视监听
on the suit's investigation.
猫咪探员的调查
All taken care of.
已经解决了
You still have that earwig?
窃听器还在你那吗
That's a fast turnaround.
这真是一个大转折
We've had some very enthusiastic bidders.
我们有一些非常迫切的竞标者
What was the going price?
现在价格多少了
950,000.
95万
That's good.
没问题
I assume you still have my account number.
你还有我的账号♥吧
Once we finalize the paperwork,
一旦交接手续完毕
the money will be transferred to you.
我会把钱打到您账户上
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Got nothing on the cell trace.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥无法追踪
Well, we still have the account.
我们还有账户信息
Let's have someone from tech
让技术部的人准备
ready to engineer a false transaction.
伪造一笔虚拟转账记录
Mr. Rawling, we're gonna need you
罗林先生 我们需要你
to give a statement to one of our agents.
配合我们的探员做笔录
It may take some time.
大概会花点时间
If you would.
请吧
How many more pages?
还剩几页
Two.
两页
Now one.
现在就一页了
Neal, if you'd be so kind
尼尔 如果你能好心
as to apply the finishing touch.
完成剩下的一页
Why? Ceremony.
为什么 当做一种仪式
And because I said so.
而且因为我要求你这么做
Hagen may have his bases covered
如果进行电♥话♥交易
when it comes to the phone,
哈根可能让手下打掩护
but we'll see how good he really is in a minute.
但我们能马上知道他到底有多大能耐
If this doesn't work? It'll work.
如果不行呢 会成功的
We might need Caffrey after all.
我们可能还需要卡夫瑞
I mean, we may have the tech,
虽然我们有技术员
but he knows how someone like Hagen thinks,
但他更懂哈根这类人的想法
what his next move could be.
和他下一步的行动
I won't let Hagen make another move.
我不会让哈根再有行动
Jones, I thought about what you said,
琼斯 我想了想你之前说的
about how Neal needs to take responsibility for himself.
关于尼尔得对自己负责的那些话
Yeah. You're right.
是的 你说得没错
I need to keep a distance.
我应该保持距离
So why did you take Neal
那你当时为什么
to the auction house in the first place?
带尼尔去拍卖♥♥行了
That was a mistake.
那是个错误
Listen, I wanted to ask you earlier.
我之前就想问你
What happens to Neal when you leave?
你离开后 尼尔要怎么办
He's the next ASAC's problem.
他就归下一任助理特工主管监管了
You know, because I could... Jones.
我可以... 琼斯
Don't volunteer to take him on.
别自告奋勇去监管他
Trust me. You'll regret it.
相信我 你会后悔的
Come on. Let's see if our setup's ready.
走吧 去看看部署是否到位
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Almost finished.
快完成了
It's done.
好了
This isn't like the other ones.
这张跟其他的不太一样
So I'm guessing that's the pot of gold?
我猜这是一尊金像
Let's see how we get there.
让我们来发掘一下
I've never seen this language before.
我从没见过这种语言
Neither have I.
我也没有
That's why you're next task is going to be
所以你们的下一个任务
to translate it for me.
就是把它给我翻译出来
That could take days, weeks, maybe.
这可能会花好几天 甚至好几周
Rebecca doesn't have that time.
丽贝卡可等不了那么久
Better get a move on.
那你们就得抓紧了
We're not doing this.
这样可不行
You have any ideas?
有什么主意吗
Got something. Hang on.
有发现 等等
This is a real time link to the IP activity
多亏楼下的同事给我们提供了
on Hagen's account, courtesy of our friends downstairs.
哈根账户IP地址的实时活动链接
Money for the forgery was transferred two minutes ago.
两分钟前 购买♥♥赝品的钱已经汇入账户
Strong signal this time.
这次的信♥号♥♥很强
Doesn't look like there's any re-routing.
不像是假动作
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表