剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Come on. We gotta go.
走吧 我们该出发了
No, I just got here.
不 我刚到家
Didn't you get my message?
你没收到我短♥信♥吗
No. There was a fire.
没有 有场突发火灾
Then Neal forgot his hat.
然后尼尔忘了他的帽子
His hat? Honey, you gotta get up.
他的帽子 宝贝 快起来
Come on.
来吧
What's going on? We gotta get to the hospital.
出了什么事 我们要去医院
The hospital?
医院
What's going on at the hospital?
去医院干什么
Diana, he is so beautiful.
戴安 他真漂亮
Yep, you've really outdone yourself this time.
是的 你这次真的是超越了自我
Thank you, guys, for being here.
谢谢你们能来
Look at him. He has little ears.
看看他 他有双小耳朵
What exactly were you expecting, suit?
你以为呢 探长大人
What are you even doing here?
你在这儿干什么
He's all right.
没关系
You know, since Christie and I broke up,
自从我和克里斯蒂分手后
I don't have a lot of family.
我就没有什么亲人了
You guys are it, even him somehow.
你们就是我的亲人 他某种程度上也算
Little man have a name?
给小宝贝取名字了吗
Clinton maybe?
克♥林♥顿♥怎么样
You know, I was thinking Theo.
我打算取名西奥
As in Theodore Winters?
西奥多·温特斯的那个西奥
Yeah, I guess.
是的
Must have been floating around my head.
这名字一直在我脑子里打转
Wait, wait, you named him after a criminal?
等等 你要用罪犯的名字给孩子取名吗
I mean, no offense to present company.
我无意冒犯在场某些人
None taken. oh, I think it's beautiful.
没关系 我觉得这名字很棒
It's very noble. Regal, even.
很有贵族风范 有帝王风范
So how long you gonna be out of the office?
你要休假多久呢
As long as it takes.
顺其自然吧
Promise me that you will take your time.
答应我 别着急 慢慢来
I promise.
我保证
I haven't slept in a couple of days.
我几天没睡觉了
I think that's our cue. Okay.
我想这是在暗示我们 好的
The nurse said that you had him before you got here.
护士说 你来医院以前就生了
Yeah, I went into labor early.
是的 我早产了
You did it all on your own?
你自己生的
No. Someone helped me,
不是 有人帮我
Someone I didn't know.
一个陌生人
Who was it?
叫什么
Never got a name.
不知道
Doesn't seem like justice is being served.
看来好人没有得到回报啊[好人没好报]
To not know who to thank, I mean.
我意思是 都不知道该感谢谁
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe I'll try to track him down once I'm back on my feet.
也许等我恢复后 我会找到他
Yeah.
好的
That might be a good idea.
这是个好主意
Good night, mama.
晚安 妈妈
It's poetic, you know.
其实这很有诗意啊
One Teddy dies. Another is born.
一个泰迪离开了 另一个泰迪又来了
Maybe he'll call me "Papa" or "Papoose."
也许他会叫我"爸爸"或者"小爸爸"
"Papoose" would be good.
就叫"小爸爸"
I think you're gonna be disappointed on that one.
我想你不会如愿以偿的
It feels odd to be once and for all truly nameless.
从此我就真的彻底无名无姓了 感觉真奇怪
That which we call a rose, Moz.
那是玫瑰 蚊子
Teddy may be gone, but--
虽然你不再是泰迪 但是
But I still smell as sweet.
但我依然芳香如故
Not what I was gonna say, but yeah.
这不是我想说的 但是 好吧
What, hadn't you been itching for a new beginning?
你没有迫不及待想重新开始吗
Yeah, it cost me everything.
想啊 这可是我倾家荡产换来的
Well, we kept you out of prison.
但你躲过了牢狱之灾
I suppose a pyrrhic victory
损失惨重的胜利
is still a victory.
也算是胜利
Speaking of bittersweet success,
说到苦乐参半的成功
the Mozart worked like a charm.
莫扎特乐曲可谓药到病除
So Hagen will get his retrial,
所以哈根的案子会重审
And that sociopathic blackmailer will be back out on the street.
这个反♥社♥会♥的勒索犯就要重出江湖了
Hey, you paid the piper.
你还了人情了
That's the end, isn't it?
一切结束了 是吧
I hope so, Moz.
但愿吧 蚊子
But I have a feeling it's just the beginning.
但我觉得 事情才刚刚开始
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表