剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
It's a riot around here.
这儿坐着个暴♥乱♥分子
We are sitting outside a museum right now,
我们现在正坐在博物馆外
and we're waiting for a guy to steal a painting.
等着那个要偷画的家伙
Come on, tell me you don't love that.
就说实话吧 你不喜欢这活吧
It was just a lot more exciting
要是我是那个偷画的人
when I was the guy doing the stealing.
应该比坐在这儿更有趣
Yeah, that's why I like being your handler, Neal.
所以我才想做你的监管人 尼尔
You're either gonna make my career
你要么让我扬名立万
or you're gonna ruin it.
要么让我遗臭万年
There's no middle ground with you.
你这人可没折中的时候
And you find that exciting?
你觉得这样很有趣吗
Beats making buttons.
比造电梯按钮有趣多了
Hey, 11 o'clock.
十一点钟方向
What am I looking at, besides a bad hairstyle?
除了那糟糕的发型 还有什么值得注意的
That guy's gone around the perimeter
那家伙已经绕着博物馆
two times now.
走了两圈了
Could be just a guy taking a stroll?
他会不会只是在散步
Come on, how many guys you know
有谁会在散步的时候
take a stroll with a bag that big
背着个大到
one that's big enough to carry all the tools
足以装下所有闯入博物馆
he'd need to break in?
要用的工具的包
All right. I'll call it in.
好吧 我去盘问下他
No, no, if I'm wrong,
不 不 要是我猜错了
we're gonna spook the real thief.
这会惊动真正的窃贼
All right.
是的
Let's approach him.
我们过去看看情况
Wait, no. One of us should stay here.
等一下 我们之中得有个人留在这儿
In case it's a false alarm, we can keep an eye out.
万一错了 我们仍然有人在监视周围
Yeah, that's a good idea, Neal.
这是个好主意 尼尔
Stay put.
原地待命
Eight minutes, Caffrey.
只有八分钟 卡夫瑞
What are you--
你怎么...
Did I miss anything?
我错过什么了吗
Neal, where are you?
尼尔 你在哪
You're supposed to be in the museum by now.
你现在应该在博物馆里
Nothing like a stakeout.
什么都比不上监视
What are you--
你怎么...
You could've saved me a slice.
你也不给我留一块
Yeah, well, I didn't know you were coming.
我不知道你会来
El went out with some of her friends.
小伊和她的朋友出去了
Thought I'd check in. Where's Siegel?
我就过来看看 西格尔人呢
He just saw some movement, so he went to go check it out.
他发现了些可疑情况 去查看了
Oh, well, I'll keep his seat warm
在他回来前
until he comes back.
我就坐在他的位置上吧
You shouldn't be here.
你不该在这儿
Hughes used to join me
休斯以前也和我一起
for a stakeout or two back in the day.
在外监视过几次
It's not about whether you can be here.
我不是在跟你讨论你是否该干这活
I'd figure you'd like one last stakeout
我以为你挺喜欢我们最后那次
for old time's sake. Yeah, and then what, Peter?
一起监视的时光 那又怎样 彼得
One last undercover job? One last case?
最后一次卧底工作 最后一个案子
It's always gonna be "One last" something with you,
你总有数不尽的"最后一次"
but the truth is this is not your life now.
但事实上这已经不是你的生活了
Neal You and I aren't partners anymore.
尼尔 我们已经不是搭档了
And you wanted to go. You should just go.
如果你想走 可以直接就走
You're right.
你说的没错
Are the cameras off, Moz? Yeah.
摄像头关了吗 蚊子 关了
Sir. Hey.
先生
What's your problem?
你怎么回事啊
I need to see inside the bag.
我要看你包里装了什么
Keep going.
继续
There something wrong, officer?
有什么问题吗 警官
No, no, no. No, there's nothing wrong.
不 不 没什么问题
I'm sorry. Go ahead.
很抱歉 你继续走吧
Barry the decoy worked.
巴里的调虎离山起作用了
Siegel's heading back to his car.
西格尔要回到他的车上了
You got kind of a late start.
你动作有点迟
I ran into a Peter-shaped problem.
我碰上了彼得这个麻烦
Well, you're gonna run into a handcuff-shaped problem
如果你再不快点回到车上
if you don't get back to the car soon.
就会有双手被铐的麻烦
Keep Siegel occupied a little longer.
再拖延西格尔一会
There's only so many times
唯一能拖住他的
he's gonna chase a head of hair.
就是让他继续追我浓密的"秀发"
What's uh-oh?
怎么了
Zev's here.
泽夫出现了
Siegel's heading in his direction.
西格尔正往他的方向去
All right, do not let Siegel see him get into the museum
别让西格尔看到他进博物馆
or none of this works.
或者看到他在做什么
Well, what am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办
He'll recognize me from little star.
他会认出我就是小星星
If he sees my face, then I'm going to the clink.
如果他看见我 我就要去蹲号♥子了
Then don't let him see it.
那就别让他看见
Zev's inside.
泽夫进去了
Fortunately or unfortunately, I've got Siegel.
不知是该庆幸还是不幸 我把西格尔引过来了
Lose him, Moz.
拖住他 蚊子
I need a couple more minutes.
我还需要几分钟
Well, I'm not sure you'll have it.
我不确定你还有没有时间
Like I said, Zev's good.
正如我所说 泽夫很厉害
He'll make quick work with the security.
他会很快解决到安保措施
Neal, your new suit can make me.
尼尔 你的新探员大人要追上我了
You have to do something.
你快想办法
I know, Moz. Hang on.
我知道 蚊子 等等
I didn't mean anything quite that drastic.
我没说过要这么大场面
It wasn't me.
不是我♥干♥的
I thought you said he was good, Moz.
你不说他很厉害吗 蚊子
I may have let my desire for revenge
可能我因为复仇的渴望过于强烈
overstate his skills.
夸大了他的能力
Come on, Caffrey. Pick up the phone, damn it.
快点卡夫瑞 接电♥话♥啊 该死的
I need backup. Did you see him?
我需要支援 你看见他了吗
Well, the alarm's going off. He must be inside.
警报器响了 他肯定还在里面
All right, let's go.
好的 我们走
What do we got?
情况怎么样
He escaped with the painting.
他带着画逃跑了
Damn it.
该死的
All right, baker, report in.
好的 B队 报告情况
Cheers.
干杯
Honey! I didn't expect you.
亲爱的 真没想到你来了
How you doing, Sarah, Rachel?
你们好吗 莎拉 瑞秋
I ripped off the band-aid.
我忍♥痛放手了
How's it feel?
感觉怎么样
It smarts.
很明智
But you're right. It's for the best.
但你是对的 这是件好事
You want a drink? I'd love one.
你要喝一杯吗 好啊
The two of you sat outside the Gershon
你们两个都在格申博物馆外面
and let a thief steal a painting right under your noses.
却让小偷在你们眼皮子底下偷走了画
There's no excuse, sir. We're gonna find him, Peter.
我没任何的借口 长官 我们会找到他的 彼得
Yeah? How do you plan to do that?
是吗 你们计划怎么抓他
You have no evidence, no positive I.D.
你们没证据 没身份证明
You are lucky that I have something.
你们该庆幸我找到了线索
I spoke with museum security.
我和博物馆的安保谈过
There's a chance that our thief didn't work alone.
小偷可能不是单独行动
There may be an accomplice.
应该是有共犯
Security clocked an employee using her I.D. badge
安保系统记录了某个雇员在失窃之前
right before the robbery.
使用了她的身份识别卡
I'm hopeful that after I talk to her,
我希望跟她谈完之后
we'll get to the bottom of this.
真♥相♥会水落石出
My first Peter Burke lecture.
第一次被彼得·博尔克训话
I feel 2 inches shorter.
瞬间感觉矮了一大截
Yeah, well, I used to be 7'4". You'll get used to it.
我以前和姚明一样高 你会习惯的
Hopefully not too used to it.
但愿别成了习惯
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表