剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Who would put up with me?
谁能受得了我啊
Yeah? Yeah, Peter.
什么事 彼得
I've got a bad feeling about this.
我有不好的预感
We don't have eyes on the rear.
我们没在后面设监视
Requesting permission for a walk-through.
请求批准进入
Can he just do a simple walk-through?
他能只是走进去看看吗
It's not part of the agreement.
我们可不是这么定的
You tell him to stand by.
让他原地待命
Don't go.
不要去
She doesn't want me to go. You do.
她不想让我去 但是你想
Right. Gotcha.
没错 了解
I'm going in. Got it.
我要进去了 明白
Mozzie was supposed to help me, but--
蚊子本该来帮我的 但是...
Bunion removal.I heard all about it.
他要做拇囊肿切除手术 我听说了
Okay.
好了
This is where I think she's staying.
我觉得她就住在这儿
I want you to come with me.
我希望你跟我一起去
I hear she stays at the '86 Caprice.
我听说她睡在86年的开普瑞斯里
I saw a picture of them in front of this hotel.
我看到了他们在这个宾馆门前照的照片
Close. Extremely close.
亲密照 非常亲密
And she looked smitten,
她看起来很是陶醉
but he looked like he wanted to go home.
但是他看起来很想回家
Because he's in love with you.
因为他爱的是你
I know that.
我知道
What I don't know is her intentions with him.
我不知道的是她接近他的目的
I mean, he's not an ordinary man, but he is a man.
他的确不是一般人 但他是个男人
If they are there, it's for the case
如果他们真在那儿 也是为了办案
and that could be dangerous.
可能会有危险
That's why I need you.
所以我需要你
If you don't go with me, I'm gonna go alone.
如果你不跟我去 我就自己去了
Wait.
等等
I'll drive. You're too angry.
我来开车 你在气头上
I'm tired of sitting. Let's go.
我坐累了 咱们走吧
We're early.
我们到早了
We'll catch him off guard.
可以打他个措手不及
Or tip him off.
或是让他更警觉
I've done this before, Peter.
我以前这么做过 彼得
Look, they're probably not even here.
他们可能甚至都不在这
Okay, they're here.
好吧 他们在这
That is not what it looked like.
事情不是看起来那样
It better not be.
最好不是
You know...
你知道吗
I really thought I was gonna see both of them
我真以为我会看到他们俩
sitting on stools so close to each other they were touching.
亲密的坐在凳子上 互相爱抚
You know, Peter having a beer
彼得要了啤酒
and Jill having whatever women have
吉尔要了小三和别人丈夫约会
when they're sitting with someone else's husband.
一般会点的东西
All right, don't jump to conclusions.
不要妄下结论
Too late. Already jumped.
太晚了 已经下了
Wait at the bar.
在吧台等着
I'll pull a room number out of the desk clerk.
我去找前台服务员问出房♥间号♥
If...there is a room number.
如果有房♥间号♥的话
Mercenaries are gone.
雇佣兵们走了
They must have I.D.'d us
他们一定是认出了我们
and snuck out the back of the restaurant.
从饭店后面溜走了
I want you to put the TAC team on alert.
让战术小组做好准备
I'm calling Peter.
我要打给彼得
SSG procedure. Radio silence.
特别监控小组程序 无线电静音
Okay, start tracking Peter's cell phone now.
快定位彼得的手♥机♥
He might be walking into an ambush.
那可能是个埋伏
Elizabeth. Neal.
伊丽莎白 尼尔
A man from Peter's file is in the bar.
彼得文件里的一个人就在吧台
That's why they're here. It was the case.
所以他们来这儿 确实是办案子
I told you not to jump.
我告诉你不要急着下结论吧
I'm sure Peter's looking for him.
彼得肯定在找他
I think I could stall him.
我想我能拖住他
Call Peter for me, okay?
帮我打给彼得 好吗
Elizabeth, don't do anything--
伊丽莎白 别做任何...
Um, are you staying at the hotel?
你住在这个旅馆吗
I'm, uh--yeah.
我 是的
Yeah, uh, I'm staying. You?
是的 我住在这 你呢
No. Just getting a drink.
不 我只是在这喝酒
Are you in a rush?
你很着急吗
What?
什么
Well, sit with me.
陪我坐坐
Have a drink.
喝一杯
Um...maybe later?
晚点吧
Why not now?
为什么现在不行
I have a meeting.
我有个会
Um, how about you give me your phone
不如你把手♥机♥给我
and I'll give you my number
我把我的号♥码给你
and you call me in a 1/2 hour?
你过半个小时打给我
Okay.
好
Ma'am, your check.
女士 您的账单
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks.
谢谢
All right. Thanks.
好了 谢谢
Promise to call? Promise.
一定要打啊 一定会的
Neal, that's him. Did you get a hold of Peter?
尼尔 就是他 你和彼得联♥系♥上了吗
No. Voicemail.
没有 转到语♥音♥信箱了
Wait here.
在这等着
I need to see where they're going.
我得去看看他们去哪
Oh, no, I'm coming.
不 我也要去
All right, tell me everything that happened.
告诉我刚才都发生了什么
Well, um, okay, I flirted with him.
好吧 我跟他调情
He tried to flirt back, but he was not very good at it.
他也试图跟我调情 但是很不擅长
Keep going. He seemed anxious to leave.
继续说 他好像急于离开
He said maybe meet up in 30 minutes
他说也许30分钟后能见面
and he put his number in my phone.
他把电♥话♥输到我手♥机♥里了
He put his number in your phone?
他把电♥话♥输到你手♥机♥里了
Let me see it.
让我看看
What is that?
那是什么
Some kind of new microchip.
一种新的微型芯片
All Peter told me was that it's about security.
彼得只告诉我这案子和安全有关
I think we found what he and Jill are looking for.
我想我们找到了他和吉尔在找的东西
Shouldn't he be waiting for us?
他不是应该在等我们吗
Like you said, we're early.
就像你说的 我们到早了
He's playing it cool.
他在装沉着呢
Honey, I told you, it's the wrong room.
亲爱的 我告诉你了不是这间
Hey, I saw you the other day.
我那天看见你们了
Taking pictures...
在拍照
of us.
拍我们
We're honeymooners.
我们在度蜜月
We thought this was our room,
我们以为这是我们的房♥间
but our key doesn't work,
但是钥匙不管用
so I guess it isn't.
大概不是这屋吧
There's only one room on this end.
这头只有这一间房♥间
We don't--we don't want any trouble.
我们不想 我们不想惹祸上身
We'll just be leaving, all right?
我们这就走 好吗
What's in the bag?
包里是什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
Clothes.
一些衣服
Open it.
打开它
Open it, or you go from honeymooner to widow.
打开 不然让你从新婚变寡妇
Buyers or Feds.
买♥♥家还是联邦探员
Cash says that you're either one or the other.
这些现金说明你们就是其中一种
Third option.
还有第三种
We're newlyweds
我们是新婚夫妇
who don't believe in credit cards.
不相信信♥用♥卡♥
He's an old-fashioned kind of guy.
他有点守旧
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表