剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I've got a lot of questions.
我有很多问题
After mom died, I begged dad to let me stay in the city
妈妈死后 我恳求爸爸让他同意我待在市里
with him and Bea.
与他和比伊一起
I was so sad about your mom.
对于你妈妈的事我很难过
Dad wanted me to go to Le Rosey.
爸爸想让我去萝实学院
But I wasn't ready. Is that why you ran?
但我还没准备好 所以你离家出走了吗
I was tired of living on his terms.
我受够了活在他的统治之下
You were just a kid.
你当时只是个小孩
How did you do it? Saved my allowance.
你怎么做到的 攒零花钱
On a ski day, I snowboarded from Zermatt to Cervinia,
有一天我去滑雪 从策马特滑到了切尔维尼亚
sold my gear, hopped on a train,
卖♥♥掉了滑雪用具 跳上了一辆火车
and never looked back.
再也没回过头
You put your family through hell.
你让你的家人很担心
What made you come back?
你为什么回来了
Dad.
因为爸爸
Rumors that he was sick were all over the papers.
报纸上谣言纷纷 说他生病了
I came back for him, not for this life.
我回来是为了他 不是为了这种生活
He's trying.
他在努力
By buying me art?
通过给我买♥♥画吗
It's his way of bonding.
这是他联络感情的方式
Let him. Okay.
由着他吧 好
Well, I remember your tastes.
我还记得你的审美品位
Dutch masters, Baroque,
这里有荷兰大♥师♥ 巴洛克式
abstract expressionists.
和抽象表现主义画作
That one.
那幅
The Picasso.
毕加索的画
The homme au cornet?
戴草帽吃冰淇淋的男人
I put this in as a joke.
我开玩笑才放进来的
Do you remember the Reina Sofia?
你还记得索菲亚王后艺术中心吗
You called Guernica a bastard child
你说格尔尼卡完全是
of cubist-surrealist movement
立体超现实主义运动的野种
and accused Picasso of crimes against beauty.
还指责毕加索不懂美为何物
I was a kid.
我当时还小
Tastes change.
审美是会变的
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. I love it.
对 我爱这幅画
Well, I'll have the gallery send it over.
那好 我会让画廊送过来的
Elizabeth. How's Downton Abbey?
伊丽莎白 "唐顿庄园"一行如何
I know this is gonna sound weird,
我知道这样说很诡异
but I don't think Patrick Wolcott is Patrick Wolcott.
但我觉得帕特里克·沃尔科特并不是他本人
It's his eyes. They're the right color,
他的眼睛不对劲 颜色的确没错
but it doesn't feel like him.
但感觉不像他
You think he's an imposter? So it's possible.
你觉得他是个冒牌货 所以有这个可能喽
Yeah, missing rich kids are a subset.
对 富人家孩子失踪有很多种可能
You got your Patty Hearsts,
有帕蒂·赫斯特那种
your John Paul Gettys,
约翰·保罗·盖蒂三世那种
talented Mr. Ripleys.
还有《天才雷普利》那种
William Wolcott is a perfect mark.
威廉·沃尔科特是个容易下手的目标
A very sick, emotionally fragile mark.
不仅有病在身 而且情感脆弱
Will you look into it?
你能帮忙查查吗
Yeah. I have to run it by Peter, but...
好 我得先跟彼得汇报下 不过...
How he's holding up?
他怎么样了
I will find out.
等我找到他就知道了
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Tip-top. Million bucks.
非常好 痛快极了
Even if he is a ringer, you're telling me
就算他是个长得像的冒牌货 你是说
William Wolcott wouldn't know his own son?
威廉·沃尔科特连自己儿子都不认识了
Emotion is a con man's sweet spot.
骗子打情感牌这招屡试不爽
And I have good reason to believe
而且我有足够的理由相信
that that is not the real Patrick.
那不是帕特里克本人
Better be good. It is.
要理由充分 没错
Better be damn good. It is.
要理由相当充分 必须的
Does your wife's intuition count?
你老婆的直觉算是个好理由吗
El called you? I did say you guys were
小伊打给你了 我说过你们算在
on the friends and family plan.
"亲友计划"内
Is this some elaborate ruse to avoid the Mortensen case?
这是为了逃避莫滕森案子而耍的猫腻么
Okay, that hurts my feelings, because we're looking
这么说太伤人了 因为这非常有可能
at potential identity theft, fraud.
是桩身份盗用案 是诈骗
A family's fortune is at stake,
他们家族的财产岌岌可危
not to mention the charitable foundation.
更别说慈善基金了
Based on what?
根据是什么
Pablo Picasso.
帕布洛·毕加索
Kid hated his work,
那孩子讨厌他的画作
and now he's pushing Elizabeth to buy one.
现在却让伊丽莎白帮他买♥♥一幅
You want me to launch into an investigation
你让我对此展开调查的根据就是
based on a Picasso snafu?
那孩子对毕加索有所改观
Peter, this is like you suddenly becoming a Red Sox fan.
彼得 这就好比你忽然成了红袜队球迷
I'd have to be--
那我除非是...
I'm--you'd have to what?
没听清 你除非是啥
I'd have to be a different person.
我除非是变了个人
Thank you. It's hot in here.
谢谢 这里真热
Yeah, you really don't look good.
你看着气色真不好
You should go home. I'm not going home.
你该回家休息 我才不回家
I'm not sick. I've never gone home sick.
我没生病 我从没休过病假
You're gonna have to give me more than Picasso.
你得给我些比毕加索更充分的理由
Also suspicious-- Mr. Wolcott fired his butler
还有个疑点 沃尔科特先生解雇了在他家干了
of over 30 years.
三十多年的管家
Good help is hard to find. Or he was set up.
好管家难找啊 或者他是被陷害的
The smart move is to jettison
聪明的做法就是处理掉
anyone who intimately knew the real Patrick.
任何熟悉帕特里克本人的人
We'd need a DNA test.
我们需要做DNA鉴定
His father hasn't ordered one.
他父亲还没要做鉴定
But Elizabeth could grab a hair when she's over there.
但伊丽莎白去的时候可以趁机拿根头发
Okay, I'm not sending my wife in as a secret agent.
行了 我不会派我老婆去当特务
So send me in. How?
那就派我去 怎么做
The Wolcotts need a new butler.
沃尔科特家需要个新管家嘛
I can buttle. Buttle?
我能胜任 啥
Yeah, it's a verb.
对 是个动词
Neal Caffrey at your service.
尼尔·卡夫瑞 为您效劳
I don't air dirty laundry.
我不会随便告密[我不会晒脏衣服]
I see that it's cleaned.
这很明显
I did not speak with the press.
我并没给媒体通风报信
Ah. Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Yes. Would you like one?
好的 你要一杯吗
Ex... excuse me.
不好意思打断下
One pours from the right.
得在右侧倒水
Always from the right. May I?
没错得在右侧倒 我来吧
Are you feeling warm, sir? I am.
你觉得热吗 先生 是的
But I've got my own, thanks.
不过我自己有 谢谢
Stanton, you're not under investigation,
斯坦顿 虽然你不在调查范围内
but we do have questions about Patrick.
但仍有些关于帕特里克的问题要问你
Do you have any reason to believe this isn't him?
你有什么理由相信不是他本人
He's grown, of course.
虽然他长大了
But the mannerisms...
但是那些特殊习惯...
If it isn't, he's a brilliant study.
如果不是本人 那他一定全面研究过
If he is a fraud, you could have exposed him.
如果他是个骗子 你能揭发他
He might have sabotaged you.
可能他蓄意陷害你
We need physical evidence.
我们需要切实证据
A DNA mismatch would prove
如果DNA不匹配 就能证明
he isn't a Wolcott.
他不是沃尔科特家族的一员
Thanks to Elizabeth's recommendation,
多亏伊丽莎白的推荐
William hired me as your replacement.
威廉雇我来接替你的工作
Excuse me. You?
不好意思 你吗
Rhett Carlyle, domestic artist.
瑞特·卡莱尔 持家大♥师♥
He buttled in a castle in Hampshire.
他在汉普郡一城♥堡♥里当过管家
It's a verb.
是个动词
I am aware.
我知道
How long did you work in Hampshire?
你在汉普郡干了多久
Till he was caught with a princess.
直到他被一位公主抓住手脚不干净
Suspected. Never caught.
是被怀疑 没被抓
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表