剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
So let's give them something to celebrate.
就给他们个理由去庆祝一下
Okay.
什么理由呢
Maybe provide Sergei with the answer he's been waiting for.
也许可以给他一个他期待已久的答复
Katya?
卡佳
What kind of fiance would he be
他要是不开个派对庆祝
if he didn't throw a party to celebrate
这一生中最幸福的时刻
the happiest day of his life? Nice.
还算什么未婚夫 不错
He would not be a good one. That's excellent.
他当得好未才怪 好主意
We put them all together in one place at the same time,
我们把他们同时聚在一起
and we put an end to Sergei's grip on Little Odessa.
就可以终结谢尔盖对小奥德萨的掌控
I'll do it.
我愿意协助你们
All right, Katya,
好的 卡佳
I will make sure that nothing happens to you.
我会确保你的安全
But I need to know from you
但我还要知道
if you are really up for this.
你是否真能做到
I woke up at 5:00 every morning as a child.
小时候 我每天5点就起床
Walked to the gym in the snow six miles away.
在雪地里走上6英里到体育馆
At practice, my toes bled in my skates.
训练得脚趾在冰鞋里流血
But I put on a smile every day.
可每天都能强颜欢笑
This is nothing.
这又算得了什么呢
Sergei!
谢尔盖
Peter helped me see how stupid I have been.
多亏彼得 我发现自己以前好傻
I can't believe it has taken me so long.
真不明白 我为什么犹豫那么久
Yes...I will marry you!
我愿意嫁给你
Tonight, we celebrate.
今晚 我们要庆祝一下
He has a lot of friends.
他朋友还真不少
They can't all be criminals.
不可能全是罪犯吧
We'll do some weeding at headquarters.
带回总部之后再辨认吧
Peter! Hey. Come here.
彼得 你好啊
I'm so glad you could make it.
你能来太好了
I was hoping to meet your lovely wife.
我还想见见你可爱的妻子呢
Ah, she sends her regrets. She came down with the flu.
她很遗憾她不能来 她得了流感
Ah, too bad. Maybe at the wedding.
太遗憾了 也许婚礼上能见到她
Your cousin isn't sticking around for the celebration?
你堂弟都不留下一起庆祝吗
"Life is a place of service."
人生在世 要去造福一方
Do you read Tolstoy?
你读托尔斯泰吗
Ah, War And Peace, one of my favorites.
《战胜与和平》是我最喜欢的作品之一
Ah, enough talk. Huh?
不闲聊了 好吗
Let's celebrate.
好好庆祝吧
Nikolai's leaving. Stall him.
尼古拉要走 拖住他
I want him to be here for her engagement present.
我希望他留下看她的订婚仪式
But I'll miss your speech.
那我会错过你的致辞的
I'll make sure somebody records it.
肯定会有人录下来的
Uh, excuse me.
请安静一下
Excuse me. I'm sorry. Excuse me.
请安静 抱歉 请安静
I'm Peter Nevins.
我是彼得·内文斯
None of you know me, but I am Katya's coach.
大家不认识我 我是卡佳的教练
And I just want to congratulate my new friend Sergei
我想祝贺我的新朋友 谢尔盖
and his lovely, talented fiance Katya.
和他可爱 天才的未婚妻 卡佳
Hey, buddy!
等等 伙计
It's Neal Micali.
是我啊 尼尔·米卡利
Come on, the party's just getting started.
来啊 派对才刚开始
Where's the fire, my man?
有什么火烧眉毛的急事 伙计
Hey, I feel like we got off to a bad start.
我觉得咱们先前有点误会
How about you and me go back up there,
要不我们回去
have a shot or three -- what do you say?
干上一杯 或者三杯 你说呢
So what I'm really trying to say is,
所以我真正想说的是
it's good to put all these names to faces.
认识你们大家真好
So raise a glass.
所以 请举杯
Oh, one other thing.
还忘说一件事
You're all under arrest.
你们都被捕了
FBI! Nobody move! Hands in the air!
联邦调查局 都别动 举起手来
Get down!
低头
You're no sport agent.
你不是体育经纪人
Yeah,
当然不是
and you're not "Sammy Jordache"?
你也不是"赛米·约达西"
Really?
不是吧你
Don't even think about it.
最好别动
Back away.
后退
Just put it down right now. Back away.
把那东西放下 后退
Put that knife down right now!
马上把刀放下
I'm taking her with me!
我要她跟我一起走
You got five guns on you right now!
现在有五支枪指着你
Put it down!
把刀放下
You okay?
你没事吧
You were right.
你说的没错
Peter Nevins doesn't exist.
彼得·内文斯根本不存在
By the looks of it...neither do any of these people.
看起来 这些人也不存在
Remember my face.
你给我记住
Get him out of here.
把他带走
So...
所以你
Off to Innsbruck. yes.
要去因斯布鲁克了吗 对
That should be an adventure, huh?
可以来上一次探险
Oh, I hope so.
希望如此
Any last advice, coach?
还有什么最后的建议吗 教练
Watch your leading edge on the double axel
做两周半跳时注意前刃
and be sure to not lock your knees
做贝尔曼旋转时
on the Biellmann spin.
要打开双膝
Oh, you have no idea what any of that means, do you?
你完全不知道这些是什么意思 对吧
No. A commentary once said it on my research DVDs.
不知道 做准备时看的碟里有评论这么说过
It sounded good.
听起来还不错
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sure.
不客气
Good luck.
祝你好运
I'll walk you out. Thank you.
我送你出去 谢谢
Bye.
再见
What'd you find?
你查到了什么
Surveillance cameras a block from the vodka room
距离伏特加酒屋一个街区的摄像头
led us to a cabbie.
拍到了一个出租车司机
He picked him up and brought him here.
出租车司机载他来到这里
Any special about this place?
这地方有什么特别的吗
Nah, it's just your average office building.
没有 就是普通的办公楼
Accountants, therapists. Nothing out of the ordinary.
会计 理疗师 没什么特别的
Is there any reason he'd slip away to come here?
他偷偷来这里有什么原因吗
Neal always has a reason.
尼尔总是有原因的
You can pull the ripcord on your safety chute.
你可以打开降落伞了
Rebecca just called on the burner phone.
丽贝卡给我的一次性手♥机♥打电♥话♥了
Really? What did she say?
是吗 她怎么说
Do I detect a lilt in your voice?
你的声音里为什么会有一丝欢快
Agent Gruetzner sees all. You like her.
格鲁茨纳探员发现了 你喜欢她
What is this, sixth grade?
我们是六年级的小朋友吗
Personally, I don't see the attraction.
个人认为 她没什么吸引人之处
She doesn't want to rob you or arrest you
她不想劫财 不想逮捕你
or charge you with insurance fraud.
也不想起诉你保险欺诈
Just tell me what she said.
告诉我她说了什么
She wants to meet at the Rare Book Room.
她想在珍本书屋和我们见面
You know, there's nothing more enchanting
你知道的 没有什么比
than a beautiful woman cradling a classic opus
一个美女手捧一本经典作品
in her soft, gentle hands.
细细研读更吸引人的了
Would you like to take the lead on this one?
这次你想出面吗
No, you're the front man.
不 你来出面
I'm merely rhythm guitar.
我也就是个节奏吉他手
Yeah, well, so was John Lennon.
约翰·列侬也是节奏吉他手
Thank you for that.
谢谢夸奖
Leave your heart off your sleeve.
不要表现的太明显
Can I help you?
有什么能帮到您的吗
Yeah. Uh, just a routine call.
只是例行公事
We're checking all the offices in the area.
我们在检查这个区域的办公室
Anything unusual occur here in the last couple days?
过去几天有什么不寻常的事发生吗
Not unless you consider a room full of herniated discs unusual.
除非你认为椎间盘突出也算不寻常之事
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表