剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I'd barely be able to afford an ankle joint.
我连它的一个踝关节都买♥♥不起
How'd you get it?
你怎么得到它的
There are many legal ways to purchase fossils, agent.
有许多合法渠道可以购买♥♥化石 探员
True.
的确
Many illegal ways as well.
也有多非法渠道
That why you're here?
这就是你来这儿的原因吗
To question the legality of my Velociraptor?
质疑我的迅猛龙化石的合法性
No, I'm hunting something bigger.
不 我是来查更大型一些的化石
A T-rex.
霸王龙的
Thought you said you weren't a collector.
你刚才还说你不收藏
It's not for me.
不是替我自己找的
It was supposed to go to a museum
它本该去博物馆
but didn't make it there.
但是却半路失踪了
Agent Burke, even if I stole a Tyrannosaurus rex,
博尔克探员 就算我偷了霸王龙的化石
which I did not,
虽然我没有偷
what would I do with it?
我能用它来做什么
It's not like I could just put it on display.
不像这些能放在外面展示
That's a good point.
有道理
But what a thing to have.
不过 那可是件值得收藏的好东西
You think he has an actual skeleton in his closet?
你认为他的橱柜上有一件真的骨骼化石
I don't know what he's hiding in there,
我不知道他藏了什么
but there was a large open space
不过 在迅猛龙的头骨化石正下方
right underneath the Raptor skull.
空出了很大一个位置
Well, he stalled when you got there.
你到那儿的时候他磨蹭了一会才见你
That gave him time to move it.
他可以利用那段时间转移掉它
So chances are it's illegal.
那就很有可能是非法得来的
Is that what takes you so long
我敲门后 你很久才来开门
to come to the door when I knock?
也是这个原因吗
You think I'm hiding illicit goods under my bed?
你觉得我把非法物品藏在床底吗
I think you're hiding something.
我觉得你隐瞒了些事情
But I don't have enough for a warrant
但是 我没有足够的证据申请搜查令
to search Forsythe's office.
去搜查福赛斯的办公室
You should stake it out, see what happens.
你应该监视他的办公室 看看会发生什么
Especially around 6:00 p.m.
特别是在晚上六点左右
I'll keep an eye out for anything suspicious.
我会留意任何可疑之处的
You said the empty space was near the Raptor skull?
你说的那个空位在迅猛龙头骨附近吗
Yeah, right underneath.
是的 正下方
It's not empty anymore.
那地方被占了
Now there's a mean-looking club there.
放着一根看起来很吓人的棒子
Looks pre-Columbian.
看上去是前哥伦布时期的
Forsythe must have moved it back after I left.
福赛斯肯定是在我走后把他搬回来的
As long as I'm here,
既然我在这儿
I should see what else he's hiding.
我看看他还藏了些什么
No, get the picture, and get out.
不 拍个照 然后离开
The trick with sliding locks
滑动解锁的问题在于
is they leave a smudge that can tell you what the code is.
他们留下的痕迹可以告诉你密♥码♥是什么
This does not sound like you getting out.
听上去你不像是要离开
The key is guessing where it starts and where it ends.
关键在于猜对哪头是开始哪头是结束
Is he right or left-handed?
他是右撇子还是左翩子
Right. Why?
右撇子 怎么了
Right-handed people
右撇子的人
instinctively draw counterclockwise.
本能地往逆时针方向画图案
I told you to get out.
我叫你离开
Forsythe has a whole lab back here.
福赛斯的办公室后面是一整间实验室
Microscopes, test tubes,
显微镜 试管
all kinds of forensic equipment.
全套鉴定设备
Forsythe came back.
福赛斯回来了
Almost done.
就快好了
Did you set off an alarm?
你触发警报了吗
Peter, that's hurtful.
彼得 这话太伤人
Either way, he's headed your way.
总之 他朝你那儿过去了
All right, leaving now.
好吧 现在就走
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你在哪儿
It's called a macuahuitl.
这叫双刃刀
"Macua-neenle."
双刃针
No, "macuaheetle." "Macuaheednum."
不对 是刀 双刃盾
No, "macuaheetle." I said that.
不对 是刀 我就是这么说的
Okay, either way, your hunch is right.
好吧 总之 你的直觉是对的
It was stolen from a pre-Columbian exhibit
这是在纽约的前哥伦布时期展上
here in new york.
被偷的物品
I guess Forsythe does some business
所以福赛斯确实
in the black market after all.
在黑市上有交易
Yeah, but get this. It was stolen eight years ago.
是啊 不过还有一点 这是八年前被偷的
Statute of limitations is up.
诉讼时效过了
Forsythe's a smart guy.
福赛斯是个聪明人
He knows we can't get him on it.
他知道我们不能因此抓他
Sure, he didn't want to raise
当然 他才不想在公牛面前
a red flag in front of a bull.
举起一面红旗
Not when he's hiding something bigger.
尤其是他还藏着更重要的东西
For a job as big as a T-rex,
去偷霸王龙那么大的东西
he'd wanna use somebody he can trust,
他要用能信任的人
somebody he'd used before.
那些他之前用过的人
Any suspects in the macuahuitl theft?
双刃刀盗窃案里有什么嫌疑人吗
There were no arrests, but there were three suspects.
劫匪没有落网 不过有三名嫌疑人
One's in jail.
一名在坐牢
One recently questioned in Prague.
一名最近在布拉格受审
Then there's this guy, Michael Holt.
只剩下这家伙 迈克尔·霍尔特
Suspected in four other robberies along the east coast.
疑似参与了四起在东海岸发生的抢劫案
He doesn't stay in one place very long.
他不会在一个地方待很久
No, but even a master thief needs time to unload
不 但是就算是大♥师♥也需要时间来销赃
a 40-foot prehistoric skeleton.
一个12米的史前骨架化石
Either way, we've got a narrow window
总之 在他离开之前
before he leaves town.
我们时间有限
Track him down.
找到他他
Before we do,
行动之前
you wanna know why Caffrey
你想知道卡夫瑞为什么
was standing on that street corner?
站在那个街角吗
Yeah, I do.
是的
What do you have?
你查到了什么
Not what. It's who.
不是什么 是谁
I got this off a security camera from across the street.
我拿到了街对面的监控录像
She looks familiar.
她看上去很眼熟
Her name's Rebecca Lowe.
她叫丽贝卡·洛维
Yeah, the woman we brought in
这女人是在格申抢劫案
from the Gershon heist a while back.
被我们带回协助调查的
What's Neal doing with her?
尼尔和她要干什么
You know, I was talking to El,
我和小伊聊起
she has a friend she'd like to set you up with.
她想撮合你和她的一个朋友
Does this friend know that I come with a rap sheet?
她的朋友知道我有前科吗
Interested?
有兴趣吗
Tell Elizabeth thank you, but I'm not looking right now.
谢谢伊丽莎白 不过我现在还不想谈恋爱
Well, it's been a while since Sara,
莎拉之后已经有段时间了
and I thought you might wanna get back out there.
我觉得你该继续了
Not that it's difficult for you.
对你来说这不是难事
You'd be surprised.
你会惊讶的发现
Anyone I date, I have to lie to
我对任何和我约会的人都要说谎
or wonder why she's interested in a felon.
或者想知道为什么她会对一个重犯感兴趣
No luck at all?
一个好的都没遇上吗
Yeah, Jones?
琼斯
Where to?
去哪儿
Yeah.
好的
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Holt's gone.
霍尔特跑了
Jones checked his credit cards.
琼斯查了他的信♥用♥卡♥记录
He bought a plane ticket out of the country.
他买♥♥了一张出国的机票
The only reason I'd buy a plane ticket under my name
我会用我本人的信♥用♥卡♥去买♥♥机票
with my credit card is if I wanted someone
只有一个原因 那就是我想让别人
to think I'd left the country.
觉得我已经出国了
The airline confirmed that he got on the plane.
航♥空♥公♥司♥确认他登了机
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表