剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我没意见
Fine by me.
他会回来的 柯尔特已经回来了
He'll come back. Colt did.
不是柯尔特愿意回来
Colt didn't come back.
是他在其它地方混不下去了
He was kicked out of the rest of the world.
好吧 我觉得这么谈下去不会有结果
Okay... I can see this is going nowhere.
我还是让你自己待着吧
Think I'll just leave you alone
这样你的三个鬼魂就能来看你了
so you can be visited by your three ghosts.
已经很晚了 玛姬
You know, it's late, Mags.
路有点滑
Roads are a little icy.
你可以在这儿过夜
You could spend the night.
四十年前你用的就是这个借口
You know, that move hasn't changed in 40 years.
只要管用就不用换
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
博 你知道吗 我们已经离婚了
Beau, have you noticed? We're divorced.
所以啊 你是单身
So, you're single.
不是我不喜欢
You know, it's not that I wouldn't enjoy it.
只是 我觉得不能再这样了
Just... I think we gotta stop doin' this.
不然 我们就不能继续往前看了
Otherwise, we'll never be able to move on.
所以 这是我新的圣诞节传统
So, this is my new Christmas tradition.
一个人坐在沙发上
Sittin' on the couch alone.
你还有柯尔特
You still have Colt.
求你别这么说了
Please stop doing that.
留你一个人没事吧
You gonna be all right if I leave you here?
我没事 - 好的
I'll be fine. - All right.
嘿 博 圣诞快乐
Hey, Beau. Merry Christmas.
节日快乐
Happy holidays.
艾比 你在干什么
Abby... what are you doin'?
呼吸点新鲜空气
Just getting some fresh air.
你什么时候开始抽烟了
Since when do you smoke?
从我父母到这儿开始 - 什么
Since my parents got here. - What?
我以为午夜弥撒时他们才到
I thought they were meetin' us at midnight Mass.
我知道 可我爸想来看看火炉
I know, but my dad wanted to stop by and take a look at the furnace.
我刚把火炉修好
I just fixed your furnace.
所以他才要来
Yeah, that's why he wanted to stop by.
这是我最不想听到的
This is the last thing I need right now.
别紧张
Listen, don't be nervous.
好吗 对 他们是不喜欢你
All right? Yeah, they don't like you.
他们一直说你怎么不好
And, yeah, them talkin' about how much they don't like you
所以这是我第四根烟了
is the reason why I'm on cigarette number four.
还有 我爱死抽烟了
And by the way, I fuckin' love smokin'.
总之 我告诉他们你现在不一样了
Anyway, listen, I... I told 'em that you're a different guy now
如果给你机会 你会让他们另眼相看
and if they just give you a chance, you'll surprise them.
是啊 我会带来满满的惊喜
Yeah, I'm... full of surprises.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
我只是
Yeah, I just... I, uh...
我没想到这么快就要见他们了 - 是啊
wasn't expectin' to see 'em so soon. - Yeah.
我现在要跟他们在你家闲聊天
And now I've got to come up with small talk here,
还要一起乘车去教堂
and on the car ride to church and...
如果在教堂见面 我可以只跟他们握手
If we just met 'em there, I could just give them the handshake,
说"愿平安归与你们"就完事了
and the nod, and the "Peace be with you" be done.
你夸张了 他们只是我的父母而已
Colt, you're overreacting, all right? They're just my parents.
我知道什么会让你好过点儿
I know what'll make you feel better.
给
Here.
我不这么觉得 - 就抽一口
Yeah, I don't think a cigarette is gonna make me feel better. - Eh, just take a drag.
艾比
Abby...
好吧
Fine.
天啊 - 是吧
Holy shit. - Right?
走吧 艾比
Let's go, Abby.
你好 柯尔特 很高兴你终于来了
Oh, hello, Colt. Glad you could finally make it.
菲利普斯先生
Mr. Phillips.
愿平安归与你
Peace be with you.
我很想跟你握手
I'd love to shake your hand,
但修火炉时我把手弄脏了 是正确地修好
but mine's a little dirty after fixing the furnace. Correctly.
柯尔特 你来了
Oh, Colt, you're here.
你现在还抽烟了
And you smoke now.
菲利普斯太太 我
Mrs. Phillips, I, uh...
毛背心非常漂亮
That's a delightful sweater vest.
谢谢 柯尔特
Oh, thank you, Colt.
我还给艾比买♥♥了一件 她却说"不合身"
I got one for Abby. She says it "doesn't fit."
好吧 烟是我的
Okay, you know what? The cigarette was mine.
好极了
Oh, great.
不♥穿♥毛衣还抽烟 圣诞快乐 詹妮斯
No sweater and you smoke. Merry Christmas, Janice.
在坐进我新买♥♥的林肯车之前
Look, if we could all exhale before we get in my new Lincoln,
希望大家都能好好呼气
that'd be great.
我去拿围巾 然后就可以出发了
All right, I'll grab my scarf and we can go.
不需要围巾
You don't need your scarf.
这款MKX型号♥的亮点就是 有座椅加热功能
The MKX has heated seats. That's the beauty of it.
你一年只去教堂一次
You go to church one day a year,
至少可以做到准时
the least you could do is be on time.
相信我
Oh, trust me.
要是由我来决定 我们会每周都去 可是
If it were up to me, we'd be goin' every week. But...
你们了解艾比的 她会说
but you know Abby. She's like,
"我讨厌教堂 没你那么喜欢上帝"
"I hate church. I guess I'm just not as into God as you."
听见没 查克 她现在还讨厌上帝了
You hear that, Chuck? Now she hates God.
做约翰迪尔经销商生意还行吧
How's everything going at the John Deere dealership?
嘿 要是你想找退役的橄榄球明星拍广♥告♥
Hey, you know, if, uh... if you ever need a retired football star to do an ad for you,
我就认识一个
I know a guy.
你认识佩顿曼宁
You know Peyton Manning?
是的
Yes.
太好了 给他打个电♥话♥
Mmm, great. Give him a call.
嘿 我会打的
Hey, I would, yeah.
可是 他 现在外出钓鱼去了
But, he... I'm pretty sure he's out fishing with, uh...
跟棒约翰一起
Papa John.
妈 方圆四十公里内没商店开门
Mom, there's literally no store open within 25 miles.
圣诞快乐 卢克 没自行车给你
Shit. Well, Merry Christmas, Luke.
没自行车给你
You're not gettin' a bike.
你就戴上头盔
Just strap on your helmet
坐在纸盒里从楼梯上滑下去吧
and ride a cardboard box down the stairs.
首先 那很好玩
First of all, that's awesome.
要是想给他买♥♥礼物
But if you want to get him somethin' else,
大章克申的枪♥支♥商店全年都营业
the gun shop in Grand Junction's open 24/7.
那家店的口号♥是
Their motto is...
"第二修正案无休"
"The Second Amendment never sleeps."
他才五岁
He's five.
我又没说要他子弹 我不傻
I didn't say give him ammo. I'm not an idiot.
那儿有卖♥♥本拉♥登♥枪靶 可以拿来涂色
They also got targets that look like bin Laden. He can color it.
这里真漂亮
It's so pretty here.
你跟肯尼本可以有一场美妙的婚礼的
You and Kenny could have had a beautiful wedding.
妈
Ma.
这倒提醒了我 我们周二要跟他一起吃晚餐
That reminds me, we're having dinner with him on Tuesday.
你们跟肯尼还有来往 好极了
Oh, y'all still hang out with Kenny. That's... great.
老爸喜欢吃万豪酒店的猪排
Dad just likes the pork chops at the Marriott
肯尼经常免费送是烤土豆
and Kenny always throws in a free baked potato
还让妈妈在大堂里弹钢琴
and lets Mom play the piano in the lobby.
嘿 柯尔特 给你们留了座位
Hey, Colt! Saved you guys seats.
好的
Yeah.
太好了 大家都坐在一起
Great. We'll all sit together.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你们记得柯尔特的妈妈 玛姬
Mom, Dad, you remember Colt's mom, Maggie,
还有他哥公鸡吗
and his brother, Rooster?
詹妮斯 查克 幸会 好久不见
Oh. Janice, Chuck, it's nice to see you. It's been too long.
我都不记得上次见面是什么时候了
I know, I don't even remember the last time we saw each other.
据我记得 是柯尔特用超级烈酒泡了个西瓜
As I recall, Colt soaked a watermelon in Everclear
而艾比进了医院洗胃
and we had to pick up Abby after she got her stomach pumped.
好吧 愿平安归与你们
All right. Well, uh, peace be with you.
嘿 菲利普斯先生夫人 这是我女朋友 玛丽
Hey, uh, Mr. And Mrs. Phillips, this is my girlfriend, Mary,
和她女儿 海瑟
and her daughter, Heather.
吃肉干吗 - 不了 谢谢
Jerky? - Oh... No, thank you.
我还是留着胃口吃圣餐吧
I like to save my appetite for the body of Christ.
我替她吃了吧
I'll take hers.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表