剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你可以用这个来防止管道再被冻爆
Thought maybe you could use this to keep your pipes from freezin' again.
活儿已经干完了 老爸
Job's already done, Dad.
这是小木屋里的那个电暖气吗
Is that my heater from the huntin' cabin?
你妈需要帮助
Your mother needs help,
所以别人不用的东西可以拿 是吗
so it's okay to take other people's shit, right?
这是我房♥车里的那台电暖气吗
Is this my heater from the Airstream?
这就奇怪了
That's weird.
坏消息
Bad news.
水漏进了储藏室里 冰箱短路了
The leak made it to the storage room. Shorted out your freezer.
该死 - 开什么玩笑
Shit. - Are you kidding me?
更多坏消息
More bad news.
有三四瓶啤酒漏了
It also appears that three or four of your beers leaked.
好极了 这下得换冰箱了
Great. Now I gotta replace the freezer.
赚的钱都花在酒吧上了
Every dollar I make goes right back into this place.
没事的
It'll be all right.
有些东西可以搬到牧场的冰箱里
We can move some of your stuff to the freezer at the ranch.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我去检查下冻爆的水管
I'm gonna go check that pipe that burst.
我说了我已经修好了
I said I fixed it.
我什么都干不好吗
Think I can't do anything right?
你是像修卡车刹车那样修水管的吗
Well, did you fix the pipe like you fixed the brakes on the truck?
拜托 两位 - 刹车没问题 老爸
Come on, guys. - Brakes work fine, Dad.
有问题的是你的反应 视力
What doesn't work so good is your reflexes, your eyesight
和那扇被你犁过的大门
and that gate you plowed through.
要是你把门弄平整了 门就不会关上
The fuckin' gate wouldn't have swung shut if you'd leveled it out.
我们现在就测下视力
Oh, yeah, Dad? Let's do an eye test right now.
这是几根手指
How many fingers do you see?
我看到两根
I see two.
行了 够了
All right! Enough.
我受够了
I'm so sick of this.
我受够了
I'm so sick of
在同一个镇上看同样的人做同样的争论
the same people having the same argument in the same town.
抱歉 玛姬
I'm sorry, Mags.
很抱歉在你这么烦的时候还火上浇油
You don't need to put up with our bullshit on top of everything else.
是啊 抱歉 老妈
Yeah, sorry, Mom.
虽然大部分都要怪老爸
Although, I think it's mostly Dad's bullshit.
也许这次发水是个暗示 我该卖♥♥掉这个酒吧
Maybe this flood is a sign. I should just sell this place.
什么
What?
你爱这间酒吧
You... you love it here.
我现在不太确定了
I'm not so sure anymore.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我在等个什么
What am I waitin' around for?
你这就走吗
You leavin' right now?
不 我现在要喝着科罗娜
No, right now I'm gonna get a Corona,
站在深8公分脏水里
stand in three inches of dirty water,
假装是在加勒比海
and pretend I'm in the Caribbean.
该死
Well, shit.
什么他妈的都别说
Don't say a fuckin' word.
嘿
Hey, um...
我知道这挺傻的
I know this is stupid.
小时候我妈带我去看医生
When I was a kid, my mom would take me to the doctor,
之后她总带我去吃冰雪皇后
and afterwards she'd always take me to the Dairy Queen.
你想去吃冰淇淋吗
You wanna go to the Dairy Queen?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
好吧
Okay.
那我能去吗
You mind if I go to the Dairy Queen?
因为我一直想吃奥利奥暴风雪
'Cause now that I said it, I can't stop thinkin' about that Oreo Blizzard.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
只是
It's just, um...
是问你每周喝多少酒吗
Is it the question about how much you drink in a week?
我一直都回答两瓶啤酒
'Cause I always say, like, two beers.
不必非得跟医生说实话
I mean, there's no reason you gotta tell your doctor the truth.
不
No,
不是那个
it's not that. I'm...
我填完表格了
I'm all done.
好吧
Okay.
要我帮你拿过去吗
Want me to take it up for you?
海瑟
Heather?
我做不到
I can't.
什么
What?
我做不到
I can't do this.
我以为这是我想要的
I thought it's what I wanted, but...
可现在真到了这儿 却无法无动于衷
now that I'm here and it's all happenin'...
好吧
Okay.
要走吗
You wanna leave?
是的
Yeah, I do.
不回来了
And, like, not come back?
你能接受吗
Is that still okay with you?
能 我一直都能
Yeah, it's... it's always been okay with me.
我只是
I just...
我想确定你想这样
I wanna make sure that's what you want.
好的
All right.
那我们就这么办吧
We're doin' this.
我的天啊
Holy fuck!
我要当爸爸了
I'll be a dad!
我的天 我要当爸爸了
Holy fuck, I'm gonna be a dad.
我们走吧
Let's... Come on!
我们现在得去冰雪皇后了吧
We gotta go to the Dairy Queen now.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表