剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
该死
Well, shit.
我知道是怎么回事了
I see where this is headed.
我告诉你是怎么回事了 你被开除了
I already told you where it's headed. You're fired.
里奇 你的要求我全都照办了
Rich, I did every single thing you told me to.
是的
You did.
你还在上班时间去钓鱼了
You also went fishing when you were supposed to be working.
你酒后还开着公♥司♥的卡车
You also drove the company truck after you'd been drinking,
去酒吧 还在那里被捕了
to a bar, where you got arrested.
你还给我发的公♥司♥邮件回复"取消订阅"
You also replied to my corporate e-mails with the word "Unsubscribe."
你是个好牧主
You are a good rancher, Rooster,
但是个糟糕的雇员
but you are a terrible employee.
你不知道自己在做什么
You have no idea what you're doing.
你还觉得是我针对你
You still think it's me.
我们都是给别人打工的
I work for people. You work for people.
要是你明白这点 就不至于丢了工作
If you understood that, you would still have a job.
我要收回牧场的钥匙和车钥匙
I'm gonna need any keys you have to the ranch and to your truck.
还有那部手♥机♥
I'm gonna need that phone, too.
手♥机♥现在不能给你
Well, I can't give you that right now.
那好 把你个人的东西收拾拿走
All right, well, clear out any personal items.
公♥司♥的东西都留在桌子上
Leave anything company-related on the desk.
很遗憾事情变成这样
Sorry it didn't work out.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表