剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
你现在该滚了 - 好的
You should get the fuck out now. - Right.
嘿 柯尔特 能帮把手吗
Hey, Colt, will you give me a hand?
对了 忘了 你没幽默感
Oh, right, forgot. No sense of humor.
怎么了
What's wrong?
发电机又不好使了
The generator. Damn thing went out again.
可我相信你能修好它
But I'm sure you'll be able to fix it.
看 我还是很有幽默感的
See, I've got a great sense of humor.
保险丝断了 电极被腐蚀了
It's got a fuse out? Got some corrosion on the terminals?
电力启动机坏了
Electric starter broke?
你接下要问是不是没油了吗
You gonna ask me if it's out of gas next?
现在不问
Well, not now.
要打电♥话♥叫公鸡吗
Want me to call Rooster?
上次是他修好的 - 不 不用
He fixed it last time. - No. Nope.
要知道他可是能跟发电机交谈
You know, he is the generator whisperer.
而且这绝非夸张
And that ain't exaggerated either.
他凑上去拍拍它
He literally leans in and pats it,
说 "来吧 宝贝 告诉爸爸怎么了"
says, "Come on, baby, tell Daddy what's wrong."
我们自己修
We'll fix it ourselves.
我其实不想向你开这个口 可是
Hey, uh... I really didn't wanna ask you this, but...
能给我加薪吗 - 当然了
would it be possible if I got a raise? - Sure.
又展现出了我令人愉悦的幽默感
There's my delightful sense of humor again.
不 我要加薪是有原因的
No, it's... for a good reason.
我跟海瑟说我会帮忙分担医药费
I told Heather I'd help out with medical bills.
我没想到生个孩子这么花钱
I don't think I realized how expensive havin' a baby is.
就像 买♥♥游戏机 你懂吗
No, it's like... like an Xbox, you know?
以为只要几百块
Think it's only gonna be a couple hundred bucks
接着又要买♥♥
and then you gotta get the
游戏 手柄和耳机
games and the controller and the headset.
的确是这样 柯尔特 养孩子就像买♥♥游戏机
That's right, Colt. Having a child is just like an Xbox.
嘿 我只是希望你能帮我一把
Hey, I was just hopin' you'd give me a hand.
你看 现在牧场的状况很一般
Look... things are pretty tight around here right now.
我们要给牛买♥♥过冬的材料
We've got cows to get through the winter.
开春时要招个人
Gotta hire a new man in the spring.
我很想帮你们俩 可是
I'd love to help you two out, but...
目前我只能拿出几百块
all I can spare is a couple hundred bucks right now.
是啊 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
养孩子不容易 柯尔特
Kids don't come cheap, Colt.
你妈怀孕时 我们不得不坐下来
When your mother got pregnant, we had to sit down,
制定一份严苛的预算
work out a real strict budget.
知道我们以前有野马队固定座位的球票吧
You know we used to have Broncos seats?
为了你跟公鸡 我们放弃了
We gave those up for you and Rooster.
难怪你讨厌我们俩
No wonder you hate us.
我只是说为人父母意味着要做出牺牲
Well, I'm just saying, bein' a parent means making sacrifices.
不管要付出什么 我都准备好了
Whatever it takes, I'm ready.
我错过了1987年野马队赢得联赛冠军的那场比赛
You know, I missed the Broncos winnin' the '87 AFC Championship
因为要去看公鸡在<小飞侠>里演一棵树
because Rooster was playing' a fuckin' tree in Peter Pan.
嘿 老妈 12乘以24是多少
Hey, Mom, what's 12 times 24?
两百八十八
Two hundred eighty-eight.
你怎么算得这么快
How'd you do that so fast?
我想的是12箱啤酒
I imagined 12 cases of beer.
上次我见到你算数
You know, the last time I saw you doing math,
是你在算
you were figuring out
你的社区服务还剩多少天
how many days of community service you had left.
你真的在算数吗
Wait, are you really doing math?
还是想在计算器上敲出"胸部"来
Or are you just writin' "Boobs" On a calculator?
我在做预算
No. I'm comin' up with a budget
看看生孩子的事 我能帮上多大忙
to figure out how I can help with the baby.
我想必需的都算进去了
Think I covered all the essentials.
吃的 喝的 住宿 啤酒
I got food, water, shelter, beer.
别忘了游戏机
Don't forget Xbox.
该死
Well, shit!
行了 再见了 吃的
All right. Goodbye, food.
一定得想出办法来才行
Got to figure out how to make this work.
我存了点钱 - 不用
You know, I have a little money saved up. - No.
为什么 我可以帮忙
Why not? I could help.
我可不会让我女朋友
I'm not lettin' my girlfriend pay
为我跟前任的孩子掏钱
for the baby I'm having with my ex-girlfriend.
听你这么说 那我肯定不帮了
When you say it like that, it's a hard sell.
看来我得再找份工了
Guess I'm gonna have to get a second job.
你记得克雷格图敏吗
Do you remember, uh, Craig Toomin?
我们上高三时 他扮演了加里森野马队的吉祥物野马
He was the Garrison Mustang our junior year.
对
Oh, hell, yeah.
我激他说他不敢上莱克伍德水牛队的吉祥物
Yeah, I dared that guy to hump the Lakewood Buffalo.
没想到那只水牛是真的
Didn't realize it was gonna be a real buffalo.
他还是那么做了
Yeah, he still did it.
他现在在西夫韦超♥市♥当经理
Well, he is the manager at Safeway.
我他妈才不去西夫韦上班呢
I ain't working at fuckin' Safeway.
我说不好 职业体验日那天他来了
I don't know. I mean, he came in for career day,
讲得挺好的
and he made it sound pretty good.
他收到了四份申请
He got four applications.
但公平说 有个申请人叫 "大勃起"
Although, to be fair, one of them was from Hugh G. Rection.
不 - 很好笑
No. - That's funny!
不
No.
天啊 那我去干什么
Oh, my God, now, what would I do though?
负责肉食部什么的吗
Like, run the meat department or somethin'?
我觉得你不够格负责肉食部
I don't think you're qualified to run the meat department.
我当然可以胜任
I could run the shit out of the meat department.
113.4克牛肉 还要什么
Quarter pound of ground beef. What else?
嘿 - 嘿 老兄
Hey. - Oh, hey, man.
来福的那份工怎么样 - 还行
How'd that job in Rifle go? - Yeah, it was all right.
原来是开叉车
Turns out it was a forklift operator,
但搬的是装培根的货盘
but I was loadin' pallets of bacon,
所以叉车和猪都占了
so it was kind of both.
嘿 发电机又坏了
Hey, the genny broke again.
你能过来看看吗
Any way you could stop by later, take a look at it?
好的 我来
Yeah, I'll swing by.
说实话 要修最开始的那个毛病
And be honest now, am I fixing the original problem?
还是要修你修坏了的东西
Or what you broke trying to fix it?
很好笑 都有一点吧
Very funny. Little bit of both.
谢谢 老妈
Thanks, Mom.
嗨 玛姬
Hi, Maggie.
嗨 你怎么来了
Hi, what are you doing here?
什么意思 这里很棒
Oh, what do you mean? This is a great place.
我喜欢这里的汽水 也喜欢酒保
I like the club soda, and I really like the bartender.
好吧 慢点
Okay, slow down.
对 慢点
Yeah, slow down.
妈 这家伙在骚扰你吗
Mom, this guy botherin' you?
要我好好修理他吗 - 柯尔特
Want me to kick the shit out of him? - Colt.
没事的 柯尔特 你连个发电机都修不好
Yeah, relax, Colt. You can't even fix a generator.
妈妈 他在骚扰你吗 要我修理他一顿吗
This guy bothering you, Mom? Want me to kick the shit out of him?
这就是我两个可爱的儿子
Okay, now you've met my charming sons,
现在知道我为什么只生两个了吧
so you know why I stopped at two.
要坐吗
Would you like to sit?
很惊讶你还在镇上
I'm surprised to see you're still in town.
我发现加里森很值得一游
Oh, it turns out Garrison is quite the tourist destination.
有饲料店 冰雪皇后
There's the feed store, the Dairy Queen,
纱线谷仓 还有 它门前的长凳
the Yarn Barn, the... bench in front of the Yarn Barn.
我在大章克申的杜克熏肉屋预订了位子
I booked a gig at Duke's Smokehouse
明晚进行现场演出 你该来看看
in Grand Junction tomorrow night. You should stop by.
我离不开酒吧 这里的人需要我
Oh, I can't leave the bar. These people need me.
镇上你已经都逛过了 我们这儿只有酒
You've walked around the town. Alcohol is all we have.
要是你改变主意了 你是受邀宾客
Well, if you change your mind, your name is on the list.
要是你想邀他们一块儿就告诉我
And let me know if you wanna invite any of them.
他们
Them?
这东西坏得不轻
Well, this thing is pretty fucked.
我能试的只有一个办法了
Really only one other thing I can try.
来嘛 宝宝 老爸要听你转起来
Come on, baby. Daddy needs to hear you purr.
开什么国际玩笑
Are you fucking kiddin' me?
我刚才开了开关 笨蛋
I just flipped the switch, you idiot.
总之 我想念这样
Anyway, I miss this.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表