剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我要带艾比和她爸妈去吃早餐
I gotta take Abby and her parents to breakfast.
告诉他们孩子的事
We're gonna tell 'em about the baby.
要听听我的意见吗
You want my advice?
当然了 - 看看那张字条
Sure. - Read the note.
搞什么
What the hell?
妈呀
Holy shit!
对 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我不仅想在这辆车里打炮
I not only wanna have sex in this truck...
我简直想跟这辆车打炮
I wanna have sex with this truck.
天啊
Damn.
这是那种白人农民当上教皇后开的车
It's like what the pope would drive if he was a redneck.
哪儿搞来的 - 昨晚诺伊曼山牧场给我的
Where'd you get this? - Got it last night from Neumann's Hill.
算是项福利
Just one of the perks.
还有我的自尊和每周丰厚的薪水
Along with my self-respect and a fat weekly paycheck.
你呢 柯尔特
How you doin', Colt?
还用垃圾袋当车窗吗 不错
Still throwin' up trash bag windows? That's cool.
所以这是他们给你的
So they just gave you this, huh?
是的 先生 - 讲得通
Yes, sir. - Makes sense.
真正的美国人是不会买♥♥丰田的
No real American would buy a Toyota.
所以这车他们肯定得送人
So they gotta give 'em away.
对 有人憎恨美国
Yeah, somebody hates the USA.
我有三条理由证明你说错了
I'll give you three reasons why you're wrong.
第一 这是德克萨斯制♥造♥的
One, built in Texas.
第二 凯尔布斯克开的就是丰田 第三
Two, Kyle Busch drives a Toyota. Three...
你就羡慕嫉妒恨吧
suck my balls.
出发吧
Let's get goin'.
帮我把拖车挂上
Yeah, all right, just help me, uh, throw the trailer on.
你觉得我会坐进诺伊曼山的移♥动♥广♥告♥里吗
You think I'm gettin' into this rolling billboard for Neumann's Hill?
老爸 坐进去看看
Dad. Come on, man.
有电加热座椅 卫星收音机 环保模式
It's got heated seats, satellite radio, ECO mode...
你是在我家的车道上说"环保模式"吗
Did you just say "ECO mode" in my driveway?
嘿 老爸 公鸡说他投了希拉里一票
Hey, Dad, Rooster told me he voted for Hillary.
旅途愉快 老兄
Have a good ride, buddy.
所以 我们坐上滑雪缆车 猜猜谁坐在我们前面
So, we're on the ski lift and who's on the chair in front of us?
帕特萨伽克先生
Mr. Pat Sajak.
所以我们从缆车上下来时 我对他说
So when we got off, I said to him,
"我想请教下
"I would like to solve this puzzle.
你怎么来海狸溪了 萨伽克先生"
What the heck are you doing in Beaver Creek, Mr. Sajak?"
结果是我认错人了
Well, it wasn't him.
我那次在红辣椒餐厅碰到的也不是阿莱克斯特里贝克
You know, I once, uh, didn't meet Alex Trebek in a Chili's.
好吧 所以 我们想聚一下
Okay. So, we wanted to get together...
因为我们有事要说
because we have a little news.
他们俩要结婚
Oh, God, they're getting married.
亲爱的 你有好好考虑过吗
Honey, have you thought this through?
不是 但提前知道你们的态度也不错
It's not that. But good to know that's how that would've gone.
柯尔特
Colt?
好的 - 是的
Right. -Yeah.
要怎么说呢
How do I say this?
要知道 人生中不是所有事都在预料中
You know, sometimes in life, things happen that we don't expect.
天啊 你把艾比搞怀孕了
Oh, God, you got Abby pregnant.
不 不是 那就太糟了 是非常非常糟
No. No. That... that would be bad. That would be, like, very bad.
他把前女友搞怀孕了
He got his ex-girlfriend pregnant.
你说什么
Are you kidding me?
至少不是我们俩要结婚
But hey, at least we're not gettin' married.
当时我们俩没在一起
Look, we weren't together at the time, all right?
而且我知道这状况不理想
And I know it's not an ideal situation...
可我们要共同面对这事
but we're gonna get through this together.
我们要怎么跟人说
What are we gonna tell people?
我不知道 说实话
I don't know, Mom. Maybe the truth?
或者 你们怎么舒服就怎么说
Or, whatever you're comfortable tellin' people.
我不想有任何隐瞒
You know, I want everything out in the open.
或者该有所隐瞒
Or not.
由你们来决定
It's up to you.
柯尔特 能让我们跟艾比单独聊聊吗
Colt, could we have a moment with Abby?
好的 先生 - 坐下
Yes, sir. - Sit down.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
不论你们要说的是什么 都可以当着柯尔特的面说
Whatever you have to say to me, you can say in front of Colt.
好吧
Fine.
他要怎么做
What does this guy have to do
你才能明白你不该跟他在一起
to make you realize you shouldn't be with him?
爸爸 - 不 我是认真的
Dad. - No, I'm serious.
再搞大别人的肚子 被捕
Does he have to knock somebody else up? Get arrested?
无数次地伤你的心
Break your heart for the umpteenth time?
现在不是说这个的时候
Chuck, maybe this isn't the time.
当然是 难道要等她怀孕了再说吗
Of course it is. You wanna wait till she's pregnant?
艾比 我爱你
Abby, I love you.
我不会教你怎么过你的人生
And I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life.
但是他根本配不上你
But you deserve so much better than him.
抱歉 - 你能跟爸爸谈谈吗
Sorry. - Will you talk to Dad?
跟他说什么 说他说错了吗
And tell him what? That he's wrong?
因为他没说错
Because he's not.
走50号♥公路更快
Be faster if you take Route 50.
谁说的 你的手♥机♥吗
Who told you that? Your little phone?
对
As a matter of fact, yeah.
手♥机♥显示前方出了事故
It says there's an accident up ahead.
要是出了事故 我肯定知道
If there was an accident, I'd know about it.
你应该心情更好的 你就要有孙子或孙女了
Shouldn't you be in a better mood? You got a grandkid comin'.
家里多个小本奈特是挺棒的
It will be nice to have a little Bennett around.
教他打猎 钓鱼
Teach him how to hunt, how to fish...
清理化粪池
...how to clean out the septic tank.
他的小胳膊能派上用场
His little arms will come in handy.
抚养他们 改变他们
You feed 'em, you change 'em and...
他们变得烦人时就分散他们的注意力
you distract 'em when they're becomin' annoying.
嘿 看那边那架飞机
Hey, look at that plane over there.
好大一架
Ooh, that's a big one.
你觉得老妈真的会卖♥♥掉酒吧吗
So you think Mom's really gonna sell the bar?
我不知道
I don't know.
问问你那神奇的手♥机♥
Why don't you ask that magic phone of yours?
好吧 我问
Fine, I will.
老妈真的会卖♥♥掉酒吧吗
Is Mom really gonna sell the bar?
恐怕我无法回答 公鸡
I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that, Rooster.
它怎么做到的
How the fuck did it do that?
我什么时候会死
When am I gonna die?
为了我爸妈讨厌你而干杯 - 是啊
Here's to my parents hating you. - I'll drink to that.
为余生都是如此干杯
For the rest of my life.
为我们的余生干杯
To drinkin' for the rest of our lives!
好了 我得回牧场去了
All right, I'm headin' back to the ranch.
我得把喂食道犁出来
I gotta plow that feed path.
你♥爸♥已经讨厌我了 我不想我爸也是
Your dad already hates me. I don't need my dad hatin' me, too.
柯尔特 - 就让我自我宽慰一下吧
Uh, Colt - Just let me lie to myself.
你来吗
You wanna come with?
我要留在这儿再喝一杯
No, I'm good. I'm gonna stay here and have another drink.
好的
All right.
你没事吧
You okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我爸妈从中学时起就讨厌你
I mean, my parents have hated you since middle school.
我们直到高中才在一起的啊
We didn't start datin' till high school.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我不会有事的 晚点儿再去找你
I'll be good. I'll catch up with you later.
好极了 我要再来一杯
Whoo! That's good. I need another one.
不愧是我妹子
That's my girl.
她是个老师
She's a teacher.
戴尔说他去过你的牧场
Dale said he was over at your ranch.
说你干得还不赖
Said you're doing all right.
是啊 戴尔是个好人
Yeah, well, Dale's a good guy.
谁付钱他就说谁好话
He'll compliment anyone who's payin' him.
好吧 是这么回事
Yeah, that's the thing.
诺伊曼山不允许我雇他当兽医
Neumann's Hill won't let me hire him as my vet.
不知道该怎么跟他说
Not sure how to break the news.
你是怎么开除人的
What was your move for firing people?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表