剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
要是我不接酒吧你怎么去旅行
Well, I mean, how are you gonna leave if I don't take over the bar?
听着 要是酒吧交给你
Look, if you were running this place,
同时有牧场要雇你 你会接受吗
and you got an offer for a ranching job, would you take it?
不会 - 那你想接受吗?
No. - And would you want to take it?
我不知道 - 公鸡
I... I don't know. - Rooster.
我是说 也许吧 - 这就是了
I mean, yeah, probably. - That's just it.
我可不想妨碍你开心
I never wanna get in the way of you and what makes you happy.
而且要是从牛屁♥股♥往外拽麻线能让你开心
And if it makes you happy to pull twine out of a cow's ass...
那我这个老妈就称职了
then I've done a good job as Mom.
那你怎么办
So, what are you gonna do now?
不知道 我会想办法的
I don't know. I'll figure something out.
你会把酒吧给柯尔特吗
You gonna offer the place to Colt?
当然不会了
Fuck, no.
你觉得怎么样 - 很好看
So what do you think? - Oh, it was great.
我喜欢约翰韦恩骑马开枪打坏人
I loved the part where John Wayne rode the horse and shot the bad guy.
哪次
Which time?
好吧 我小眯了一会儿
Okay, I nodded off for a second.
是谁开枪杀了利伯蒂瓦朗斯
Just tell me, who shot Liberty Valance?
开什么玩笑 是公爵
Are you kiddin' me? The Duke.
哪一个是公爵
And which one is the Duke?
从我家出去
Get out of my house.
下次我来选电影
Next time we do this, I get to pick what we watch.
你觉得音乐剧怎么样
How do you feel about musicals?
如果我要看人跳舞
If I'm gonna watch somebody dance,
最好是有人在开枪打他们的脚
someone better be shootin' at their feet.
嘿 这样就对了 - 什么就对了
Hey, this was the right call. - What was?
继续做朋友
Just stayin' friends.
当然了
Absolutely.
我玩得挺开心的 博 - 我也是
I had a good time, Beau. - Me, too.
小心开车
Drive safe.
我不会用我的车给你的雪佛兰充电
I'm not giving your Chevy a jump.
我可不想我的福特染上什么
I don't want my Ford to catch anything.
真好笑 我只是忘了车钥匙
Very funny. I just forgot my keys.
钥匙在这儿 - 谢谢
Here they are. - Mmm, thank you.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表