剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
你真要走吗
Do you really want this?
是的 博
I do, Beau.
我会想念你的
I'm gonna miss you, Mags.
我也是
I'm gonna miss you, too.
而且我爱你 博
And I love you, Beau.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
还有 给酒吧的报价作废了
Also, um, the offer fell through on the bar,
所以公鸡要辞去这里的活儿去经营酒吧
so Rooster is gonna stop working here to run it.
什么
What?
好了 再见
Okay, bye!
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我不知道清洁工会在
I had no idea the janitor was gonna be there.
他怎么会想加入
Why the fuck did he try to join in?
清洁工这活儿令人寂寞
It's a lonely job.
行了 看好了
All right, check it out.
我当酒保倒的第一杯酒
First official pour as a bartender.
谁能想到我靠当酒保谋生
Who would've thought I'd be slinging drinks for a living?
我感觉你似乎一直都在接受酒保的训练
I feel like you've been training for it your whole life.
我也算是个神童了
Yeah, I was a bit of a child prodigy.
你不生气吗
So, you're not mad?
不 我吵架吵够了
Nah, I'm tired of fighting.
你让老妈开心 这是好事
You're making your mom happy and that's a good thing.
似乎是个陷阱 但我接受
Seems like a trap, but I'll take it.
嘿 各位 - 嘿
Hey, guys. - Hey.
怎么了
What's going on?
你们干吗干杯
Why are you guys toasting?
是在取笑我吗
Were you making fun of me?
老爸
Huh. Dad...
你改遗嘱了吗
did you change your will?
没有 还是要把所有东西都留给狗
Nope. Still leaving everything to the fucking dog.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
道别 我明天就走
Saying goodbye. I'm leaving tomorrow.
我以为那个报价作废了
What? I thought the offer on the bar fell through.
是的 我要接下酒吧 这样老妈就能离开这里了
Yeah, it did. I'm taking it over, so she can get out of here.
有人会说我是最好的儿子
You know, some would say best son,
也有人会说我是最讨人喜欢的儿子
some would say favorite.
但头条会写
But the headline will read,
<詹姆森"公鸡"本奈特是真英雄>
"Jameson 'the Rooster' Bennett, motherfucking hero."
老妈都这么弃我们而去 大家都没意见吗
Yeah, so, everyone's just okay with Mom abandoning us?
我可没上次你离家时那么高兴
I mean, I'm not excited about it like when you left.
你干吗找茬
Why are you enabling this shit?
老弟 我现在是开酒吧的
Dude, I'm running a bar now.
我会找各种茬的
I'm gonna be enabling all kinds of shit.
我之前跟你说的话你听进去了吗
Did you hear anything I said to you earlier?
听见了 但我没必要喜欢
No, I heard you, but I don't have to like it.
这由不得我们
It's not up to us.
揍他 老妈 他活该
Yeah, hit him, Mom. He deserves it.
我知道你不想这样
I know this isn't what you want.
的确 你现在不该走
No, it's not. Right now is not a good time for you to go.
可这就是问题所在 柯尔特
Well... But that's just the thing, Colt,
总有不该走的理由
there'll always be a reason not to go.
宝宝 婚礼
A baby, a wedding,
酒吧败在公鸡手里
Rooster screwing up at the bar.
但所有这些也是回来的理由
But all those things will also be reasons to come back.
不必非得你喜欢
Look, you don't have to like it.
要是你不恨我
I'd just feel a whole lot
我才会更安心地离开
better leaving if I didn't think you hated me.
我不恨你 也永远不会恨你
I don't hate you. I'll never hate you.
我只是
I just...
我不会因为不想自己老妈离开而道歉
I'm not gonna apologize for wanting to have my mom in my life.
好的 我接受
Okay, I'll take that.
我们喝点威士忌吧
Let's drink some fucking whiskey.
我们终于能达成点共识了
Finally something we can all agree on.
行了
All right.
敬本奈特一家 科罗拉多最棒的一家人
To the Bennetts, the best goddamn family in Colorado,
还有这家最优秀的儿子
and to their best son.
即便天各一方 我们也心灵相通
Even when we're apart, we're always together.
玛丽 现在真不是
Hey, Mary, uh, now is not really a good...
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
出什么事了
What happened?
该死 好的 我这就过去
Oh, fuck, yeah, I'll be... I'll be right there.
没事吧
Everything okay?
海瑟进了医院
Uh, Heather's in the hospital.
什么 - 孩子出了点问题
What? - There's something wrong with the baby.
你不是今天跟她一起去看医生了嘛
Thought you saw her today at the doctor.
是的 当时一切都正常
I did. Everything was fine.
我不 不知道出了什么事
I... I don't know what's going on.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表