剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
but he wouldn't listen.
男孩子嘛
Well, boys will be boys.
就上个星期的事
This was last week.
很高兴 我们俩终于一起吃晚饭了
You know, I'm glad we finally did this.
我也是
Me, too.
公鸡 我们得回去给牛打标签
Gallo, we need to go back and tag those cows.
这是官僚主义 是浪费人时间的工作 好吗
It's bureaucratic busywork, all right?
里奇周末还让我们加班
Rich wants us to spend the whole weekend workin' overtime?
做梦吧 我得罩着我的员工
Fuck that. I take care of my crew.
他们会付加班工资吗
Wait, they were gonna pay us overtime?
你们应该回去
You should really just go back.
我们赢不了这次比赛的
Yeah, we're not gonna win this tournament.
跟你们几个废柴一队 可赢不了
Not with this team of rejects.
行了 你们有活儿要干就去干呗
Come on, you got work to do, you got work to do.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
就像我跟里奇说的 我周一会干的
And like I told Rich, I'll do it on Monday.
公鸡 我需要这份工作
Gallo, I need this job.
我就要背上房♥贷了
I'm gonna have a mortgage.
还有个院子
I'm gonna have a yard.
我告诉表亲
I promised my cousins
会请他们打理院子
they could have a job taking care of my yard.
作为共同犯错的人
Look, as someone who's made his fair share of mistakes--
你一个人把咱俩的错都犯了
Oh, you've made your fair share, and my share.
嘿 现在是说公鸡的事儿
Hey, this is about Rooster.
这事儿你没想明白
You're not thinking this through.
我们可以下周末钓鱼
We... we can go fishin' next weekend.
随便哪个周末钓鱼都行
We can go fishin' any weekend.
让我做该死的文书工作
Got me doing bullshit paperwork.
不让我雇 我想雇的兽医
Won't let me hire the vet I want to hire.
现在还要教我怎么分配工时吗
Now they're tryin' to tell me how to split my man-hours?
没门儿 做梦去吧 好吗
No, fuck that, okay?
我的职责是 给诺伊曼山牧场
My job is to deliver Neumann's Hill
提供最健康的牛
the fattest, healthiest herd they ever seen.
所以 其他的都不重要
And when I do that, none of this other shit's gonna matter.
我预料到 那些混♥蛋♥会质疑我做的一切
I expect those assholes to second-guess everything I do,
不是你们
but not you guys.
知道吗 去他的 我不钓了
You know what? Fuck this. I'm outta here.
柯尔特 你们得劝劝他
Colt, you guys need to go talk to him.
何必呢 反正他也听不进去
Why? He ain't gonna listen.
他是头倔驴 总觉得自己是对的
He's a stubborn jackass who always thinks he's right.
他就像我爸 只不过留着傻乎乎的络腮胡
He's like my dad with a stupid beard
而不是帅爆的小胡子
instead of a kick-ass mustache.
柯尔特 艾比说得对
Colt, Abby's right.
要是有谁能说服他 那就是我们
If anyone's gonna get through to him, it's gonna be us.
我们就像是他的兄弟
We're like his brothers.
说起来你是他亲弟弟
Well, technically you are his brother,
可他更喜欢我 但没关系
but he likes me better, but it doesn't matter.
好吧 我们走
Fine, let's go.
我晚点给你打电♥话♥ - 是吗 怎么打
I'll call you later. - Will ya? How?
给 我的手♥机♥
Come on. Here, take my phone.
这样才对 笨蛋
See? That's how it's done, jackass.
我爱你
I love you.
爱你
Love you.
塔尼娅肖沃斯 - 抱歉 走错了
Tanya Showers? - Oh, sorry. Wrong hut.
是吗
Is it?
要是让你不舒服了我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable.
你没有
You didn't make me uncomfortable.
让我不舒服的是
What made me uncomfortable was that
侍应生告诉我 我做了个很好的选择
waiter tellin' me I made a good choice,
就好像我需要他认可似的
like I needed his approval.
行了 博
Come on, Beau.
你退缩了
You disappeared.
我已经40年没跟谁暧个昧了
I haven't done this in 40 years.
就算是40年前 我也不怎么擅长
Even back then I wasn't very good at it.
这需要两个人闲聊一番
It requires small talk,
而我讨厌闲聊
and I hate small talk.
还有 你能相信这天气吗
By the way, can you believe this weather?
你是在想玛姬吗 - 没有
Were you thinkin' about Maggie? - No.
我们俩已经结束了 - 没事的 博
That's over. - It's okay, Beau.
你们在一起的时间很长
You were together a long time.
吉姆死了好几年了
It's been years since Jim passed
可我还是会想他
and he's still on my mind.
有天 我在清理车♥库♥时
Just the other day, I was cleanin' out the garage, and...
找到了我们度蜜月时
I found an old T-shirt of his
他穿的一件T恤
that he'd worn on our honeymoon.
我闻了闻
And I smelled it
我猜可能是想 重温一下熟悉的气息吧
just to bring him back, I guess.
都忘了 那件衣服已经用来擦松油了
Forgot that we'd turned it into an old turpentine rag.
差点被熏得昏了过去
Almost passed out.
我喜欢松油的味道
I love the smell of turpentine.
要是你还没准备好 没关系
If you are not ready to do this, it's okay.
并不是 我不喜欢跟你在一起
It's not that I don't enjoy being with you.
我非常喜欢跟你在一起
And I enjoy being with you, too.
我给别人理发都不会用两个小时
Doesn't usually take me two hours to cut somebody's hair.
我还以为 你是为了多要小费
I thought you were just anglin' for a bigger tip,
就像那位好选择先生一样
like Mr. Good Choice over there.
我想我只是需要些时间
I think I just need a little time.
不如这样
Tell you what.
等你准备好了 你就来理发
Whenever you are ready, you just come on in for another haircut.
但如果 我只用10分钟就理完了
But if it only takes me ten minutes,
那就是我跟其他人在一起了
you know I'm seeing somebody else.
成交
Deal.
但是
All right, but just so you know,
这顿还是你来买♥♥单
you are not gettin' out of buyin' me dinner.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会不让人好好吃顿牛排的
It's not in my nature to deny someone a steak.
谢谢 博
Thank you, Beau.
这只是逗逗你
I'm just fuckin' with ya.
看到没 就跟你说他会来这儿
Oh. See? Told you he'd be here.
方圆八十公里只有这间酒吧
Only bar within 50 miles.
我以前从没说过这话
Yeah, well, I've never said this before,
但你挺聪明的 柯尔特
but you are a smart man, Colt.
你怎么样 笨蛋
'Sup, dipshit?
你不是该在牧场给牛打标签呢吗
Shouldn't you be back on the ranch tagging some cows?
我太在乎你了 放不下你
Yeah, I care about you too much to leave you here.
而且没找到车送我回牧场
Also, I don't have a ride back to the ranch.
我不会回那个不欣赏我的地方
Well, I ain't goin' back to a place that don't appreciate me.
是啊 他们还要怎么表示对你的欣赏
Yeah, they're doing nothin' to show you they appreciate ya.
有新皮卡和高薪还不够
What with that new truck, and that huge old salary.
那个随便哪个诺伊曼山牧场都有
Every Neumann's Hill rancher gets the same shit.
我的薪水可都是 老爸看<警♥察♥世家>睡着时
Yeah, well, my salary is whatever I can fish out of Dad's wallet
我从他钱包里偷来的
when he falls asleep during a Blue Bloods marathon.
所以呢 你给老爸才干了几个月
So what, dude? You're working for dad for a few months.
我可是干了15年
Been payin' my dues for 15 years.
我配得上尊重 我是个出色的牧场主
I deserve some respect, all right? I'm a great fuckin' rancher.
你可真自大
You're extremely full of yourself.
是家族遗传吗
Is this, like, a family thing?
因为 你觉着自己橄榄球打得挺好
Because you thought you were very good at football.
我打得的确挺好
I was good at football.
我打出过多少次达阵得分
Rooster, how many career touchdowns did I have?
我怎么知道
How the fuck should I know?
要是诺伊曼山牧场不信任你
If Neumann's Hill didn't trust you,
他们就不会让你负责
they wouldn't have put you in charge.
你这是在挥霍
You're pissin' away
一个大多数人都求之不得的机会
an opportunity most people would kill for.
真的吗
Really?
你还好意思说我
You're gonna preach to me about pissin' away opportunities?
你可是错过了当助理教练的机会
You literally pissed on an assistant coach.
不 是我把尿泼到了助理教练身上
No, no, no. I spilled pee on an assistant coach.
我当时正拿着 干净的药检用的尿样
I was carrying a clean urine sample for a drug test.
因为喝醉 脚下绊倒了
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表