剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
I've been thinking for the last couple of days
解决这事
how to fix this...
知道怎么着吗 去他的
You know what? Fuck him.
柯尔特 这可不是某个做出误判的裁判
Colt, this isn't just some referee who made a wrong call.
他可是你的未来岳父
This is your future father-in-law.
你得放下自尊 收拾你惹下的烂摊子
You gotta swallow your pride, own up to your side of things.
想办法往前迈进
Figure out how to move forward.
大度些
Be the bigger man.
凭什么要我大度
Why do I gotta be the bigger man?
如果你不大度
Well, if you're not,
那很可能这事就真没法解决了
there's a good chance this thing doesn't get fixed.
你说得对
You're right.
还用说
No shit.
菲利普斯先生
Mr. Phillips.
看看你干的好事 害我致命一箭射偏了
Look what you did. I missed the kill shot.
我想我应该
Now I'm starting to think I should have approached you
在前面睡袋区那里找你的
when I saw you in the sleeping bag section.
你来干什么 柯尔特
What are you doing here, Colt?
我们得谈谈 菲利普斯太太说你没在家
We need to talk. Uh, Mrs. Phillips said you weren't home,
于是我就知道你只可能在三个地方
so I knew there's only three places you could be.
你没在上班 也没在温蒂餐厅
You weren't at work, you weren't at Wendy's.
那就只剩下巴斯体育用品店了
Uh, that left the Bass Pro Shops.
我还给你带了个培根终结者
Oh, uh, also, I... I got you a Baconator.
你喜欢霜麦片吧
You like Frosties, right?
我不饿 谢谢
Not hungry, thanks.
好吧
Okay.
那好 说实话
Good. I'll be honest with you.
霜麦片被我吃了一半
I ate half the Frosty on the way over here.
听着 我知道你不喜欢我
Look, I know you don't like me.
的确 谈话结束 柯尔特
You're right. Good talk, Colt.
但我也知道
But I also know that
我没什么让你喜欢的理由
I haven't given you much of a reason to like me.
是一个都没有
You haven't given me any reason to like you.
好吧
Okay.
我现在不一样了
You know, I'm a different person now.
你之前认识的那个高中时的我
The... the guy that you knew when I was in high school
已经不存在了
doesn't exist anymore.
那几个月前
Does the guy who knocked up Heather Roth
搞大海瑟罗斯肚子的那个呢
a few months ago exist?
说得好
That's fair.
那件事我是犯了错
I made a mistake.
但我没逃避 我负起了责任
But I didn't run. I stepped up and did the right thing.
菲利普斯先生 你就从没犯过错吗
Mr. Phillips, haven't you ever made a mistake?
柯尔特 我最大的过错 将是你最大的成就
Colt, my worst mistake would be your crowning achievement.
你说什么都不会改变我的想法
Nothing you can say is gonna make me change my mind.
好吧 我们俩要结婚了
Okay, uh, we're getting married.
所以我们得把这事说清楚
So we gotta figure this thing out.
不是为了我 或你 而是为了艾比
Not for me, not for you, but for Abby.
难道你认为我不想
Don't you think I want
亲自陪女儿走进礼堂吗
to walk my own daughter down the aisle?
我不想找个可以结伴打猎
Don't you think I want a son-in-law
而不是要对付的女婿吗
to hunt with, instead of hunt down?
但保护女儿是我的责任
But it's my job to protect my daughter.
我没能做到这点这让我痛苦万分
And I can't protect her from you, and that kills me.
是啊 对她来说也是
Yeah, it's also killing her.
这要怪你 柯尔特
Well, that's on you, Colt.
是啊
Yeah.
怪我
Me.
不 不对 知道吗
No. No. You know what?
我来是为了做个大度的人
I came over here to be the bigger man.
但你不想解决问题
But you don't want to solve this,
你只想争个对错
you... you just want to be right.
我是混♥蛋♥ 不
I'm the asshole? Nah.
你才是
You're the asshole.
什么
Excuse me?
你声称爱自己的女儿
You claim that you love your daughter.
想要保护她
You claim you wanna protect her.
可你却对她不理不睬
But all you're doing is turning your back on her.
上帝眷顾的话 我们俩以后会有孩子
You know, someday, God willing, we're gonna have kids,
我无法想象自己像你伤害她一样伤害我的孩子
and I can't imagine hurting them the way you're hurting her.
你居然敢教训我
Don't you dare lecture me.
你不知道自己在说什么
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
我就知道一件事
Well, I know one thing.
此时此刻 就是你最大的过错
This, right here, this is your biggest mistake.
公鸡 你怎么来了
Rooster, what are you doing here?
嘿 听着 我是来道歉的好吗
Hey, look, I came to apologize, all right?
我想像<单身汉>里一样送你玫瑰
Now, I wanted to get you a rose like on The Bachelor
但便利店的花卖♥♥完了 所以我给你买♥♥了油条
but Circle K was out of flowers, so I got you a churro.
被咬了一口
There's a bite out of it.
我承认是我咬的
And I'll admit that that's my fault.
公鸡
Rooster,
我们得 - 就坐一下
we gotta... - Look, look, just sit down for a second.
听我说
Let me just say this, okay?
我因为酒吧停业的事很生气
I was pissed about getting busted...
但你说得对
but you're right,
那是我的错 我得负起责任
it was my fault and I need to own up to that.
我那天过得很不顺
I was having a really shit day,
拿你出气了
and I just completely took it out on you.
其实
The truth is...
你是我人生里最美好的东西
you're the best thing I got going on in my life right now.
你想跟我结婚吗
Do you wanna marry me?
妈呀
Oh, shit.
不说到结婚
Wow. No, marriage, you know.
我没怎么想过这事
Mary, it's just, I hadn't given it a lot of thought yet...
没关系 我也没想跟你结婚
No, it's fine. I don't wanna marry you, either.
刺痛啊 至少我还假装一下
Okay. Harsh. At least I was pretending.
我们吵架那晚
Look, the other night, we got in this big fight,
你气冲冲地走了
you stormed out,
我甚至都没想把你洗的衣服烧了
and I didn't even think about burning your laundry.
我只是听着李布莱斯的歌♥ 把衣服都叠了
I just listened to Lee Brice and folded it.
所以呢 有什么不对吗 - 一切都不对
So, what's wrong with that? - Everything.
我想要更深的羁绊
I wanna have a deeper connection.
我想爱一个人爱到想要烧掉他的东西
You know, I wanna love someone enough to burn their shit.
你说什么呢 我们俩在一起很开心
What are you saying? I mean, we have a good time together.
是啊 我们喜欢看同样的电视节目 喜欢做♥爱♥
Yeah, we do. We like the same TV shows, we like having sex.
就是说啊
Exactly.
我还以为
For a second there,
你是在提分手
I thought you were breaking up with me.
我是在跟你提分手
I am breaking up with you.
噢
Oh.
好吧 - 抱歉 对不起
Okay. - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你人很好
You are a great guy...
但现在光这样已经不够了
but it's just not enough anymore.
是啊
Right.
我不知道该说什么
Well, I'm not sure what to say.
我想我还是走吧
I think I'll just get out of here.
真的 真的对不起
I'm really, really sorry.
不 没什么 我没事
No, it's fine. I'll be good.
玛丽 你真的是个很棒的女人
Look, Mary, you're a real cool chick, you know.
希望有天 你会找到
And I hope, someday, you find somebody
想要烧掉他东西的那个人
whose shit you wanna burn.
这孩子写了亚伯拉罕林肯
This kid wrote that Abraham Lincoln
是美国的国父
was the father of our country.
聪明的孩子 是个让你骄傲的学生吗
Smart kid. One of your honor students?
不是
No.
亚伯拉罕林肯是最棒的
Whatever, Abraham Lincoln was the best.
他解放了奴隶还是个吸血鬼猎人
He freed the slaves and he was a kick-ass vampire hunter.
杰夫斯库里 今天你走运了
Jeff Scurry, this is your lucky day.
添一笔你就从"不及格"变成了"优秀"
With one simple line, your "F" Becomes an "A."
该死 菲利普斯先生
Oh, shit, Mr. Phillips.
我能跟艾比谈谈吗
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表