剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
嘿
Hey.
你觉得要是我今晚坐热气球来
You think, uh, tonight would have gone any different
结果会不一样吗
if I showed up in a hot air balloon?
说实话吗
Honestly?
会的
Yeah.
柯尔特 不 转身离开
Colt, no. Turn around. Go away!
我上次大联盟试训时他们也说了同样的话
That's the same thing they said at my last NFL tryout.
这都是什么啊
What's all this?
好吧
Okay.
本来车道和走廊应该都挂上灯的
Yeah. There were supposed to be lights all over the driveway and the porch,
但你来早了没能成行 怪你
but you showed up early and ruined it, like an asshole.
抱歉让你觉得婚礼的事上你没什么话语权
I'm sorry if you felt like you weren't a part of my wedding.
是我们的婚礼才对 我会改口的
Our wedding. Shit, I'll get it.
怎么 你想就在这儿办婚礼
What... you wanna get married here?
我不在乎在哪办
I don't care where we get married.
只要是跟你结婚 我就高兴了
As long as I'm marrying you, I'll be happy.
抱歉我之前火气那么大
Sorry I got so upset.
我爱你
I love you,
艾比 菲利普斯 本奈特
Abby Phillips Bennett.
这个以后再说
Okay, we'll talk about that.
关键在于 要是婚礼在这儿办
Look, the point is, if we do it here,
我们想请多少人就能请多少人
we can invite as many people as we want,
省下来的钱就可以请乐队了
and with the money that we save, we can get a band,
或是任何其他你想要的
or whatever else you can think of.
专门的发型师
I get my own hair person?
她收到了所有你发的邮件
Yeah, and she got all your e-mails.
她不想跟你一起工作
She doesn't want to work with you.
抱歉破坏了你准备的惊喜
I'm sorry I ruined your surprise.
还不至于破坏了所有的
Well, you did not ruin all of the surprises.
天啊
Oh, my God.
约翰艾尔韦在里面 对吗
John Elway's in the house right now, isn't he?
约翰 约翰艾尔韦 - 没有
John! John Elway! - No, no!
约翰艾尔韦没在里面
John Elway's not in the house.
约翰艾尔韦在屋里你才会这么说
That's exactly what you'd say if John Elway was in the house.
好吧 不 行了
Okay, no, stop. It's fine.
这才是惊喜
This is the surprise.
妈呀 这是婚纱吗
Holy shit. Is that the wedding dress?
才不是
Fuck, no.
但放这首歌♥时我会穿着它迎宾
But I will wear it at the reception when we play this.
是啊
Yeah.
来吧 姑娘
Come on, girl!
搞什么
What the hell?
天啊 - 怎么了 是谁发来的
Oh, my God. - What? Who is it?
是我学校的朋友莫妮卡
It's... it's my friend, Monica, from school.
不是诺伍德 是加里森要关
Norwood's not closing, Garrison is.
什么
What?
我们要失业了
We're gonna lose our jobs.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表