剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
你不想要孩子了
You don't want to keep the baby?
你没好好想过这事
You haven't thought this through.
开什么玩笑
Are you serious?
我有仔细想过
That's all I've done!
我才23岁 柯尔特
I'm 23, Colt.
还没准备好要孩子
I'm not ready to have a kid.
我妈和达琳
I've seen how hard it's been on my mom and Darlene
把孩子带大不容易
to raise kids by themselves.
你不会是一个人的 - 柯尔特
But you're not doing this by yourself. - Colt!
有我在
I'm gonna be there with you.
我不会像达琳的孩子他爸那样
I'm not gonna be like Darlene's kid's father.
或是像她的另一个孩子他爸那样
Or Darlene's other kid's father.
或是你♥爸♥ 或是
Or your dad. Or...
达琳他爸
Darlene's dad.
柯尔特 你爱我吗
Colt, do you love me?
我是说
I mean...
我觉得你很优秀
I think you're great.
好吧 我不爱你
Well, I don't love you.
艾比呢
And what about Abby?
你难道不想跟她在一起吗
Don't you wanna be with her?
现在我怎么想已经无所谓了
It's not about what I want anymore.
重要的是孩子
It's... This isn't about me, it's about this kid!
我们都会做出牺牲
We're gonna have to make sacrifices.
我希望孩子
Yeah, well, when I have kids,
是我爱的那个人的孩子
I want it to be with someone I love!
是爱我的那个人 我想要个真正的家庭
Colt, when it's someone who loves me, I want a real family!
家家有本难念的经
Come on, everybody's family's fucked up.
哪家正常才是真要担心了
It's the normal ones you gotta worry about!
每次杀人犯落网
Every time they catch a serial killer on the news,
人们都会说
they're like...
"他的家庭很正常 我们从没想到他会杀人"
"He came from such a normal family. We never saw this coming."
我不想谈这件事了 柯尔特
I don't wanna talk about it, Colt.
我已经决定了
I made up my mind.
就这样吗
So that's it?
这样不对
This is wrong.
你不能逃避
You can't just take the easy way out.
柯尔特
Colt.
你应该高兴
You should be happy.
你解脱了
You're off the hook.
嘿 柯尔特
Hey, Colt.
没心情聊天
Not really in the mood to talk right now.
太好了 有需要就到我房♥里找我
Great. I'll be in my room if you need me.
拜托 坐下
Come on, sit down.
我们希望你明白我们是来帮忙的
We just want you to know that we're here to help.
无所谓了
Yeah, well, it don't matter.
海瑟要把孩子打掉
'Cause Heather ain't keeping the baby, so...
什么
What?
太遗憾了 亲爱的
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie.
我要喝啤酒
I need a beer.
没啤酒了 - 今天过得真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
We're out. - Fuck this day!
我无法想象这对你来说有多难受
I can't imagine how hard this is for you.
对海瑟也是
And for Heather, too.
照你说的做了
Did what you said.
跟她说她不会是一个人
Told her she wasn't gonna be alone,
我们一起面对 可是
we'd do it together, but...
她听不进去
She won't listen.
她只是心烦意乱
She's just upset.
可以理解
Understandable.
她会回过味儿来 做正确的事的
She'll come around, do the right thing.
也许她已经做了
Maybe she already did.
你想让她打掉孩子吗
You want her to do this?
不 我不是这个意思
No, I'm not saying that.
只是这是海瑟的选择
It's...it's just that it's Heather's choice.
你最后的选择是戴不戴安全套
The last choice you had was whether or not to wear a condom.
还有 你选错了
By the way, you chose wrong.
好吧 所以 有了孩子是我的责任
Okay, so, when the kid comes, it's my responsibility,
但至于要不要孩子 我就没权决定了
but decidin' whether or not it comes, I don't get a say.
是的 柯尔特 完全正确
Yes, Colt, that's exactly right.
我不是这么看的
That's not how I see it.
他跟海瑟有同等的权利
Colt's got just as much right as Heather.
谢谢 老爸 - 闭嘴
Thank you, Dad. - Shut up.
你是自作自受
You're the dipshit that got yourself into this.
这由她来选择 因为孩子怀在她身上
It's Heather's choice because she has to carry this baby
而且这对她的影响
and it's gonna affect her life a lot more
比对你要大得多
than it's gonna affect yours.
开什么玩笑 - 在保鲜箱里找到一罐
Are you kiddin' me? - Found one in the crisper.
你告诉艾比了吗
You tell Abby yet?
没有 她跟她爸妈去滑雪了
No, she's on a skiing trip with her parents.
我该怎么做 发短♥信♥
What am I supposed to do, leave a text?
还是语♥音♥留言
Or a voicemail?
"希望你玩得高兴 知道吗
"Hey, babe, hope you're having fun. You know how
你离开前我还没当爸爸 给我回电"
before you left, I wasn't a father? Call me back."
赶紧赶在别人之前告诉她
You better hurry up before somebody else does.
谁 海瑟只告诉了我
Who's gonna tell her? I'm the only one Heather told.
她在药店买♥♥的验孕试纸
Heather get her pregnancy test at the Walgreens?
是啊 所以呢
Yeah, so?
好吧 假使当时上班的是蒂娜雷诺兹
Well... I imagine Tina Reynolds was working behind the counter.
我们都知道她是个大嘴巴
We all know that Tina can't keep her mouth shut.
我甚至都不知道蒂娜是谁
I don't even know who Tina is.
可艾比和蒂娜不是朋友
Yeah, but Abby and Tina ain't friends.
她会跟药剂师比尔说
Yeah, but Tina will tell Bill, the pharmacist,
顺便告诉你 那家伙喜欢穿女式内衣
who, by the way, likes to wear women's underwear.
什么
What?
这是听蒂娜说的
Found that out from Tina.
好吧 所以呢 这大家都知道
Yeah. So? Everyone knows that.
我就不知道
I didn't.
我和他还一起打猎呢
He and I went huntin' together.
这跟艾比有什么关系
What's this got to do with Abby?
比尔跟艾比她爸一块儿打牌
Well, Bill and Abby's dad play poker together, so...
我们还睡同一间帐篷呢
Bill and I slept in the same tent.
什么声音
What the hell was that?
听起来像是散♥弹♥枪♥
Sounded like a twelve gauge.
我们为什么要往枪声那边去
Why are we going toward the gunfire?
玛丽 - 你在干吗
Mary? - What are you doin'?
搞什么
What the hell?
你再敢接近我女儿
Oh, you go near my fucking daughter again,
就不是车被枪打这么简单了
you will have bigger problems than a shot-up truck.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Maggie.
你做的饼干很好吃
We got your cookie tray. It was delicious.
我现在可以跟她一起去打猎
Now her, I can go hunting with.
拜拜 湿乎乎的屁♥股♥
Bye-bye, swamp tush.
好棒
Oh, yeah.
该死 - 嘿 伙计
Whoa, shit. - Oh! Hey, dude.
先敲门再进
You gotta knock first, man!
不管什么时候都要先敲门
Always knock first!
这事以前有过
Well, it happened.
终于撞见你打飞机了
Finally walked in on you blowing yourself.
你怎么来了
What you doing all the way out here?
给你送午饭
Brought you lunch.
该死 好吧 我已经吃过了
Oh, shit, well... already ate.
在关爱小熊牧场当老板感觉如何
So... how is it being the boss of the Care Bears' Ranch?
是我的小马牧场 混♥蛋♥
It's My Little Pony Ranch, you dick.
逊毙了
It sucks, man.
恩伯托病了 一半的员工没来上班
Umberto's sick. Half my crew didn't show up.
另一半来得很晚而且酒还没醒
The other half showed up late and hungover.
我以前从没当过
You know, I ain't never been
最清醒的员工
the most sober person in the room before.
这让我不喜欢
I don't like it.
是啊
Yeah.
你以为你今天过得很糟吗
Think you're having a bad day?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表