剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
一 二
One, two--
打中了
I got him.
搞什么 我说了数到三的
Dude, what the fuck? I said three!
对 我知道 笨蛋
Yeah, I know, dipshit.
你要是把酒吧烧了
Hell, Maggie, you'd get more for this place
然后找保险公♥司♥索赔 能拿到更多钱
if you burned it to the ground and collected the insurance.
杰瑞也是这么说的
Jerry said the same thing.
我得想好放火时
I guess I just have to decide if I wanna be inside or outside
我要在店里还是店外
when I light the match.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
知道吗 这里本来
it's just that this place
是要开到我退休的
was supposed to be my retirement, you know?
赚钱去环游世界
My ticket to the rest of the world.
你不会想看世界其他地方的
You don't wanna see the rest of the world.
要是沃尔玛里都是些混♥蛋♥ 法国能好到哪儿去
If Walmart's full of assholes, what do you think France is like?
最糟的是报价的人想把酒吧拆了
Oh, the worst part is they wanna level it
用来建电动汽车充电站
and turn it into a charging station for electric cars.
他们肯定不是本地人
Yeah, I mean, they can't be from around here.
我认识的人宁愿不开车也不会不喝酒
Everybody I know would rather stop driving than drinking.
充电站吗
A charging station?
别说烧了 我都想把酒吧炸了
Forget burning the place down. Now I wanna blow it up.
这样他们就可以把那些玩具车直接开进坑里了
They can drive their little toy cars right into the crater.
我不知道
I don't know.
我一直觉得自己是在打造点什么
I guess I always thought I was building something here.
的确是这样
You have.
你把一间濒临倒闭的廉价酒吧
You took a rundown honky-tonk
变成了加里森最好的酒吧
and turned it into the best bar in Garrison.
加里森只有这么一间酒吧
It's the only bar in Garrison.
除非把麦金蒂神父举办的圣餐聚会上的海喝也算上
Unless you count the heavy communion pours by Father McGinty.
我不知道
I don't know.
还以为自己会留下点什么
Thought I'd be remembered for something,
即便只是这间酒吧
even if it was just this bar.
你留下的不是这栋建筑
Your legacy isn't this building.
而是这里的回忆
Your legacy is in the memories this place created.
大家在这里的回忆
People lived their lives here.
他们在这里第一次约会 求婚
You know, they've had... had their first dates, they've proposed.
还有宝宝在这里的女厕出生
There was even a baby born in the ladies' room.
是啊 厨房♥里还死过一个人
Yeah, and a guy died in the kitchen.
看到没 这里不是酒吧
See? It's not a bar.
而是他妈的生命轮回
It's the circle of fucking life.
谢谢 博
Thanks, Beau.
那你要怎么办
So... what are you gonna do?
不知道 杰瑞说也许不会有其他报价了
I don't know. Jerry says we probably won't get another offer.
我一直都相信自己的直觉 你的直觉怎么说
I've always trusted my gut. What's yours telling you?
去他的
Screw it.
我最好确保火灾险依然有效
I just better make sure my fire insurance is up to date.
干得好 玛姬
Good for you, Maggie.
是啊 我宁愿不卖♥♥
Yeah, I'd rather not sell
也不会看着这里变成扎着丸子头的老爷们儿的豪华休息站
than turn it into a fancy rest stop for guys with man buns.
扎着丸子头的老爷们儿
Man buns?
我不知道那是什么 也无需跟我说明
I don't know what that is. And please don't tell me.
嘿 早上好
Hey, morning.
我在给最爱的姑娘做早餐
Just cooking a little breakfast for my favorite girl.
你根本不会做饭
You don't cook.
这些煎饼和香肠可不同意
These hotcakes and sausages beg to differ.
这是你从麦当劳
Are you doing that thing where you run to McDonald's
买♥♥来骗我的吧
and then pretend to cook for me?
不是
No.
要看下垃圾桶吗
What if I check the garbage?
不 请别这样
No, please don't do that.
至少给我买♥♥个松饼汉堡吧
Did you at least get me a McGriddle?
太好了 - 给
Yes. - Here you go.
昨晚的事很抱歉
I'm really sorry about last night.
是海瑟吗
Is that Heather?
今早的事也很抱歉
Also really sorry about this morning.
你可没说她也会在
You didn't tell me she was gonna be here.
等等
Wait.
你叫她来的 - 我们三个需要谈谈
You invited her here? - All right. We all need to talk.
算了 - 我走了
Forget it. - No, I'm outta here.
等等
Wait.
我刚过了这辈子最糟的一个周末
Well, I just had the worst weekend of my life.
我不能看你们俩吵来吵去
And I can't have y'all fighting.
你们得好好相处
So you gotta get along.
你不能强迫我们做朋友 柯尔特
You can't force us to be friends, Colt.
好吧 那我要怎么做
Okay. So, what do I do?
告诉我怎么做才能有所改善
You tell me what I need to do to make this better.
因为我很怕
'Cause I'm freaking out.
我需要你们帮助
I need your help.
我们就要有孩子了
Uh, we're having a baby.
对 是你 我 我们一起
That's right, you, me, us, like, together.
要是你们俩处不好
So, if y'all don't get along...
我们怎么办
what are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
I don't know, either.
听着
Listen...
我跟柯尔特复合时就知道你怀孕了
I knew you were pregnant... when I took Colt back.
我知道自己要面对什么 他说得对
I knew what I was getting into, and he's right.
就要有宝宝了
There's a baby coming.
可不是嘛
Yeah, no kidding.
宝宝现在想吃那个松饼汉堡
And right now, that baby wants that McGriddle.
天啊 这可真是头一回
Holy shit! I ain't never seen that before.
我一般要多加份奶酪 那样更好吃
I normally get extra cheese. It's better that way.
柯尔特忘了要了
Colt fucked up.
没加也挺好吃的
It's still pretty good.
对不起
I'm sorry.
其实
Truth is...
是我吃醋了
I'm jealous.
我觉得
You know, I... thought
跟柯尔特生孩子的应该是我
I'd be the one starting a family with Colt.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我并非存心让你实现不了这个的 - 我知道
I didn't mean to take that from you. - I know.
可我不后悔抢了这个汉堡
This, though, I... I don't regret.
说起来
Just so you know...
我也很嫉妒你
I'm jealous of you, too.
你上过大学 有份好工作
You went to college, you got a great job,
不跟老妈 老姐和她的孩子们住在一起
you don't live at home with your mom, your sister and her kids.
虽然你本可以找个更出色的男朋友
Could be doing a little better on the boyfriend front, though.
没必要 这么说吧 - 柯尔特 别打岔
Okay, I don't think that's necessary-- - Colt, don't interrupt her.
听着 要做到这点不容易 可是
Listen, it's not always gonna be easy, but...
我会尽我所能支持你跟宝宝
I wanna do whatever I can to be there for you and the baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以
So...
你们俩和好了
you guys are all good?
是的 - 对
Yeah. - Yeah.
<体育中心>
SportsCenter.
是啊 不 是公♥司♥电♥话♥ 玛丽
Yeah, no, it's a company phone, Mary.
发照片过来 我之后再删掉
Just send me a picture. I'll delete it.
我们的牛要这个价很合理
Oh, that's a fair price for our cattle.
是啊 我们肯定能谈成
Yeah. I'm sure we could make a business deal.
发照片 我等会儿再打给你
Send the pic. I'll call you later.
嘿 你好吗 里奇
Well, hey. What's up, Rich?
追踪系统运行了吗
So you got the whole tracking system up and going?
是的
I did.
我们得谈谈 - 我还杀了一只山狮
We gotta talk. - Killed a mountain lion, too.
听着 公鸡
Look, Rooster...
很遗憾告诉你你被开除了
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you're fired.
什么
What?
你周五在酒吧打架了吧
Did you get in a bar fight on Friday?
没有 是我周五在酒吧打架打赢了
No, I won a bar fight on Friday.
恩伯托是不是因此才被逐出境的
Did Umberto get deported as a result of that bar fight?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表