剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
既然说到牧场的未来
as long as we're talking about the future,
我有个问题问你
I got a question I gotta ask you.
我们是不会去迪士尼的
We're not going to fucking Disneyland.
那是世界上最让人快乐的地方 老爸
It's the happiest place on Earth, Dad.
他们不会让你进去的
They wouldn't let you in.
公鸡回来之前
Look, uh, you know, before Rooster came back,
我很清楚自己在牧场里的责任
I was pretty clear about what my responsibilities were around here.
可现在他回来了
But now that he's back...
谁才是你的副手
like, who's your second-in-command?
跟我以前说的一样
Same thing I've always said...
家里的狗是
The dog.
我知道起火了你也会救它
I know. He's also the one you'd save in a fire.
但比方说你跟德拉克不在
But let's... let's say you and Drake were away
牧场出了点紧急状况
and there's an emergency on the ranch.
公鸡想这么处理
And Rooster wants to handle it one way
我想那么处理
and I want to handle it another.
谁来做主 - 我会说你们自己琢磨着办吧
Who decides? - I'd say you figure it out,
做错了小心我骂你们
and then when you do the wrong thing, I'll yell at you.
老爸 一定要有个说了算的人
Dad! Somebody has to be in charge.
否则我俩有分歧时 就没法解决了
'Cause, otherwise when we disagree, there ain't no way to settle it.
柯尔特 过去六个月你干得不错
Look, Colt, you've done a good job for me the last six months.
你每天都在成长
You're becoming a better rancher every day.
但公鸡给我♥干♥了15年
But Rooster worked for me for 15 years.
他还独♥立♥经营过牧场
And he's run his own ranch.
公鸡才是你的副手
Rooster's your number two?
如果你非逼我说出口 是这样
If you're gonna make me say it, yes.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你能告诉我
Okay. Thank you for telling me, sir.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我以为你明天才回来
Wait. I thought you weren't coming home till tomorrow.
是啊 面试砸锅前我是这么打算的
Yeah, well, that was before I completely blew my interview.
不至于那么差吧 - 是吗
It couldn't have been that bad. - Oh, really?
我面试前喝了红牛提神
Well, I had a Red Bull to get my energy up,
咖♥啡♥因♥加上紧张 我开始冒汗
and between the caffeine and my nerves, I started sweating.
我就在胳肢窝下面放了纸巾来吸汗
So I stuffed a bunch of tissue under my armpits
直到跟校长握手我才想起来
and then forgot about it until I shook the principal's hand.
大团湿纸巾掉了出来
And then a huge wad of wet tissue fell on the ground.
我假装是在表演魔术说"嗒哒"
I had to pretend it was a magic trick and say, "Ta-da!"
行了 是挺糟糕的
All right. That's pretty bad.
那还算是好的
No, that was when the interview was still going well.
我去捡纸巾时裤子破了
When I went down to pick up the tissue, I split my pants.
不会吧
Oh, no!
面试结束时
When the interview was over,
我不得不像个艺伎一样倒着走出去
I had to back out bowing like a geisha.
过来 亲爱的
Aw. Come here, baby.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
自私地说 你回家来我很高兴
Selfishly, I'm glad you're home.
是啊 我也是
Mmm. Yeah, me, too.
还有我开车时听的歌♥唱的都是回家
Plus, it was like every song I listened to was telling me to come home.
那还真是奇怪
That's weird.
喝啤酒吗 - 当然了
Beer? - Sure.
那你今天过得怎么样
So, how was your day?
老爸终于下定决心同意铺管道了
Dad decided to finally put in that pipeline.
太好了 - 可不是嘛
That's good. - Yeah, sure.
好吧 怎么了 我了解你
All right, what's wrong? I know you.
要是没事
If everything was good,
你不会把啤酒放进头盔里拿上来喝
you wouldn't be up here drinking helmet beers.
你会在楼下喝冰箱里的酒
You'd be downstairs drinking fridge beers.
我妈把公鸡开除了
My mom fired Rooster,
所以他要回牧场来
so he's back working here.
而且才一天
And after one day...
老爸就让他当了副手
my dad made him his number two.
肯定是你想多了
I'm sure you're just reading into things.
艾比 你知道我不会
Abby, you know I don't read.
他确实说了"公鸡是副手"
He literally said, "Rooster's number two."
只是
It's just...
我一直都有这个梦想
I always had this dream, you know, like...
就是有天像我爸一样
someday, I'd be like my dad.
担负起养家的责任
You know, the ultimate provider.
继承牧场 我就能照顾你跟孩子们
I'd have this ranch, I'd be able to take care of you and our kids.
现在这是不可能了
It's... That ain't gonna happen here.
牧场是公鸡的
This place is Rooster's.
那我们就杀了他 没什么大不了的
So we'll kill him, no big deal.
你知道你♥爸♥会把牧场留给你们俩
You know your dad is gonna leave it to both of you.
好吧那又如何 最好的情况呢 我们俩各占一半
Okay. All right, so then what? Best case scenario, we share it?
艾比这座牧场养一个家庭就已经踉踉跄跄的了
Ab, this place barely provides for one family.
怎么养你我和我们的孩子
How are we gonna support you and me and our kids,
还有公鸡和他的孩子们
and Rooster and his kids,
以及他第一任妻子入狱后留给他的继子女们呢
and some step-kids his first wife left behind when she went to jail?
我们会凭借心中的爱和头盔里的啤酒熬过去的
Don't worry, we'll get through it with love in our hearts and beer in our helmet.
不行 那不够
No... that ain't gonna be enough.
你理应得到更多
You deserve way more than that.
我会为了你而争取的
And I'm gonna get it for you.
我知道你会的 我爱你
I know you will. I love you.
我要准备睡了
I'm gonna get ready for bed. Uh...
淋浴时也喝点吧
Oh, you know what? Shower beer.
彼得森先生 你在吗
Mr. Peterson? You out here?
柯尔特
Colt.
你在
What are you, uh...
你在熏什么呢 鹿肉 兔肉
what are you smoking in there? Venison? Rabbits?
抽大♥麻♥呢
Pot.
好吧 为了止疼吗
Okay, yeah, for the cancer?
当然了
Sure.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我
Uh, well, I was...
我还有时间吗
Do I still have time?
还是牧场已经卖♥♥给诺伊曼山了
Or you already made that deal with Neumann's Hill?
还没有 周五下午才签合同
No, not until Friday afternoon.
但现在给我块披萨我就卖♥♥给你
But I'll sell it to you right now for a pizza.
彼得森先生 我想买♥♥你的牧场
Mr. Peterson, I wanna buy your ranch.
你♥爸♥想吗
What about your dad?
我很肯定他也没有披萨
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a pizza either.
我想试试看我会去银行贷款试试
I wanna work on this. I'll go down to the bank and get a loan.
我要知道还来不来得及
I just... I need to know I still got time.
柯尔特
Colt...
你知道比起卖♥♥给某家公♥司♥我更想卖♥♥给你
you know I'd rather sell it to you than some corporation.
你了解这块地 爱它 尊重它
Well, you know this land. You love it. You respect it.
告诉我你需要什么我帮你
You tell me what you need, and I'll help you make it happen.
好的 你已经给了我们一个好价
Okay. You're already giving us a pretty good deal,
但有没有可能再低点
but maybe you take a little more off the price?
不可能
Not a chance.
好吧 再多给点时间让我们筹钱
Okay. Give us a little more time to come up with the money?
没门儿
No fucking way.
好吧 价格不变 周五下午之前
Okay, so... same price, Friday afternoon?
就像我说的 任何我能做到的事
Like I said, anything I can do.
于是我想 "
So, I'm thinking,
可爱娇小的老太太
What is this sweet little elderly woman doing
怎么吃得下九盘烤薄饼
on her ninth plate of all-you-can-eat pancakes?
我看了看她的包
And I look at her purse
原来那个蓝头发的贱♥人♥带着打包盒呢
and that blue-haired bitch brought Tupperware.
聪明
Smart.
我在想我的帽子能装多少块炸鸡
I wonder how many chicken-fried steaks I could get in my hat?
四枝玫瑰威士忌
The ol' Four Roses, huh?
我一直在找这酒
I've been looking for that.
这小子以前找不出五本不同书里的瓦尔多
This kid couldn't find Waldo in five different books.
公鸡
Rooster?
好的 非常感谢
Oh, yes. Thank you very much.
好东西啊 - 可不是嘛
The good stuff. - Ah, yeah.
我拿个杯子 倒三个指头的量就行了
Let me get that. I'll take three fingers of that.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表