剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 那晚做弥撒时他跟我说了
Fine, all right? He told me the other night at midnight Mass.
在教堂里吗
At church?
我们那晚一起回家 你居然什么都没说
Jeez! We went home together that night. You didn't say anything?
你生什么气 你说了我有一次机会
What are you mad at me for? You just said I had one chance!
我骗你的 就像你骗我一样
I lied. Like you did to me.
那扯平了
Oh. So call it even?
我是你女朋友
I am your girlfriend!
你弟弟搞砸了我女儿的人生
It is your responsibility to tell me
你就该告诉我
if your brother screws up my daughter's life!
我以为这个女儿不会出差子
God! The one daughter I thought would not be a total screw-up!
该死
Shit.
达琳 你在家吗
Darlene, you home?
行了 没事
Okay, we're good.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, all right?
可我很为难
But I'm in a shitty spot here.
我发誓说不会告诉任何人
I promised my brother I wouldn't say anything to anybody.
我不是随便什么人
I am not just anybody.
我可是跟你做你喜欢的事那个人
I am the person who does that thing.
用拇指和黄瓜做 是我
That thing you like with the thumb and the cucumber, that's me!
是我跟你做
I do that.
对此我非常感激
And I appreciate that.
可这不是我的错
But this is not my fault, okay?
也不只是柯尔特的错
And to be honest, it's not just Colt's fault, either.
最好小心说话 公鸡
Oh, tread real careful here, Rooster.
我只是说
Look, I'm just saying
生孩子是两个人的事
it takes two people to make a baby. You know?
而且你们罗斯家的女人又容易受孕
And not for nothing, but you Roth girls are mighty fertile.
瞧瞧你家
In case you hadn't noticed,
就像是金宝贝早教中心一样
it's like a damn Gymboree around here.
你该走了
You should leave.
知道吗 我会的
You know what? I will.
我不需要 来当受气筒 我又没做错什么
I don't need this. I didn't do nothing wrong.
我今天工作不怎么顺心
I had a shit day at work
我来做两件我们喜欢的事
and I came over here to do the two things we love.
吃鸡 滚床单
Eat chicken and have sex.
看来不可能了
And it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.
对吗
Right?
出去
Get out.
天啊 - 好吧 我走
God. - Fine. I will.
我会带着我的鸡肉和我自己离开
I'll take my chicken and myself.
在我车里都解决掉
Finish them both off in my car!
艾比
Abby.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
沃尔玛迎宾的欢迎都比你热烈
Wow. I got a warmer welcome from the Walmart greeter.
不 来吧 我
No. No! Come on. I was...
我以为明天才能见到你
I just... wasn't expecting to see you till tomorrow.
我知道
I know. Well...
跟我父母在山上住两晚已经够了
two nights alone on a mountain with my parents was enough.
我还得睡在家庭套房♥里拉出来的床铺上
I had to sleep on the pull-out in the family room.
比老爸早晨5点半
The only thing more annoying
就起来煮咖啡更烦人的
than my dad making coffee at 5:30 in the morning
就是我妈说
is my mom saying:
"查克 小点声 艾比正睡觉呢
"Chuck, be quiet. Abby's still sleeping.
你吃维他命了吗"
Did you take your vitamins?"
"我不需要维他命"
"I don't need the damn vitamins!"
"可兰道医生说你要吃"
"Well, Dr. Randall says you do."
"非得现在吵吗"
"Janice, do we have to do this now?"
结果他们还真就吵了
Oh, they fucking did it then.
总之 还在抽烟
Anyway, still smoking.
听着好难熬
That sounds really tough.
我很高兴现在能跟你在一起
I'm just happy to be here with you.
没压力 平平淡淡的
Stress free, no drama.
是啊
Yeah.
平平淡淡
No drama.
你的车怎么了
What the hell happened to your truck?
是啊 - 是啊
Yeah... - Yeah.
公鸡打赌说我蒙眼打不中啤酒瓶
Rooster, uh, bet me I couldn't shoot a beer bottle blindfolded.
简而言之
Long story short...
我一直听到玻璃被打碎的声音
I kept hearing glass break,
所以我就一直开枪
so I kept shooting.
这个赌挺蠢的
That's a stupid bet.
是啊 我们当时喝酒了
Yeah, well, we were drinking.
这你怎么不说
Why didn't you just say that?
喝醉了开枪打自己的车
You got drunk and you shot up your truck.
这事儿我们都干过
We've all been there.
我想你
I missed you.
我想你
I missed you.
不请我进去吗
You gonna invite me in?
哦 当然了
Oh, yeah, come on, of course.
行了
All right.
今晚再不抽烟了
Done smoking for the night.
辣妈要喝杯酒
Mama needs a drink!
你圣诞节过得怎么样
So, how was your Christmas?
挺好的
Good.
你♥爸♥在家吗 因为我有礼物给他
Hey, is your dad home? 'Cause I got him a gift.
是个写着"欢迎推销员"的标识牌
It's a sign that says, "Solicitors welcome."
可下面小字写着
But then in tiny letters underneath it says,
"逃命"
"To run for their lives."
因为他喜欢开枪射东西
'Cause I know he likes to shoot things.
挺不错的
That's pretty good.
其实他出去了
No, he's... he's out, actually.
你想干什么 就看电视吗
What you wanna do? Just watch TV?
好啊 可我想做
Uh, sure, but I was hoping we could do
比看电视更好的事
a little something better than watch TV...
"欢迎推销员"
"Solicitors welcome."
是啊
Yeah.
我要
You know, I... I gotta...
我有点累
I'm beat.
我们就一起待会儿行吗
Is it okay if we just hang out?
行 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, no problem.
太好了
Cool.
知道什么会让你感觉更好吗
Hey, you know what might make you feel better?
什么 - 小干一下
What's that? - A little fuckin'.
玛姬 这是我女朋友 雪莉
Maggie, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Shirley.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you, Shirley.
说女朋友有点过 汉克
Girlfriend's a little heavy, Hank.
就说是远房♥表妹吧
So let's just say second cousins.
你们怎么认识的
How'd you guys meet?
家庭聚会
Family reunion.
嘿 博 怎么了
Hey, Beau. What's going on?
我只是来喝一杯的 交交新朋友
I just came to have a drink. Make some new friends.
好的
Okay.
嘿 汉克 女士
Hey, Hank. Ma'am.
博 这是雪莉
Beau, this is Shirley.
瞧啊
Lookie here.
一只银狐呢
A silver fox.
你是做什么的 雪莉
What do you do, Shirley?
我开了家网店
I have an Etsy shop.
那是什么玩意儿
What the hell is an Etsy?
是给业余手艺人和工匠
It's a global online marketplace
在网上卖♥♥东西的商店
for amateur craftsmen and artisans.
我在车♥库♥甩卖♥♥上收旧货
I take old shit from garage sales,
加价卖♥♥给有钱的混♥蛋♥
and I jack up the price and then I sell it to rich assholes.
我喜欢你
I like you.
嘿
Hey.
好了 我走了
All right, I'm done here.
见到你跟你老爸说话真是太好了
Well, it's nice to see you and your dad talking.
我也不想碰到他
Yeah. Not my first choice, running into him here.
今天已经很不顺了
Already having a shit day.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表