剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我觉得解脱了
I felt relieved.
那晚我不用去西夫韦上班了
I didn't have to go to my job at the Safeway that night.
我不用担心钱
I didn't have to worry about money
或是那些没准备的东西了
or a bunch of stuff I was unprepared for.
我不用担心我们俩的孩子
I didn't have to worry about how having a baby with you
会影响到我跟艾比
was going to affect me and Abby.
我厌恶自己
I hate myself.
我就是这种人
That's who I am.
柯尔特
Colt...
你没理由厌恶自己
you have no reason to hate yourself.
当然有
Of course I do.
什么人会为这种事高兴
What kind of person's happy about something like this?
你以为我没这种想法吗
You don't think I felt the same way?
现在我不必担心要赖在老妈家
Now I didn't have to worry about sticking my mom
还多了个孩子出来
with another kid in the house?
我又可以骑马了
I could ride horses again.
相亲也更容易 不用说
Dating's a lot easier when I don't have to say,
"嘿我是海瑟 怀着别人的孩子"
"Hey, I'm Heather. I'm carrying another guy's baby."
你难道没有罪恶感吗
Doesn't that make you feel guilty?
有时候 当然有
Sometimes... sure.
这种事我绝不会跟其他人说
It's definitely not something I'd tell anybody else.
因为他们理解不了
'Cause they wouldn't get it.
但经历过所有这些难过的事之后
But after all that dark shit we went through, Colt...
这点解脱感
... that little bit of relief...
感觉真是太棒了
felt pretty damn good.
是啊的确
Yeah, it does.
别为难自己
Just give yourself a break.
你不是个渣男
You're not a shitty person.
至少不会因为这个是
At least, not 'cause of that.
你是个好人 柯尔特
You're a good guy, Colt.
别见外
Don't be such a stranger.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Yeah.
海瑟
Heather?
怎么了
Yeah?
你觉得我们能当好父母吗
Think we would have been good parents?
不可能
No fucking way.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表